What's your go to fast food when you're drunk on a night out? Or do you prefer to cook once you get home?

What's your go to fast food when you're drunk on a night out? Or do you prefer to cook once you get home?

Mine's a lamb doner kebab

I get the pizza from the Turkish kebab shop

Why are English women so disgusting oh my God look at these images it's almost like drunken trashy whores are worthless

This thread was shit when you posted it a couple of days ago.

do you get the doner meat on pizza or just one of the standard options?

>british """"""people"""""""

Why, Caesar? Why didn't you just kill them all?

Why are they eating? Just go home and sleep it off, you disgusting skanks.

they failed to publicly humiliate themselves in a show of sexuality, so they turned to the easier method of just eating off the ground

Nice slags, cunt

I like getting the doner meat, because it crisps up and the outside gets crunchy after being in the oven

nice, you ever had a doner calzone?

Literally the perfect drunk food. I can't stress this enough: when you're drunk and hungry, you NEED this greasy fake taco with a slice of cheese. Just trust me. If you don't believe me, try it yourself next time you're drunk. I promise you no other drunk food compares for that price.

Total ALPHA Chads in this THREAD!

Watch out SKANKS!: None of this Premium CHAD Cock coming (HA! Cumming) Your Way!!!

HAHA Am I RIGHT, Guys?!

lol @ fatties & feminists hating on these "drunk whores"

You just wished buys payed ANY attention to your repulsive asses. lol

i prefer to just have water when im drunk.

Don't comment on the same fucking thread that was here a few days ago with the same fucking images. Let it die.

>lol @ fatties & feminists hating on these "drunk whores"

This. Nothing hurts a feminist more and cuts her deeper than some hot drunk ass skank getting tons of attention from guys.

Why are Britbong whores so much more disgusting and diseased looking than American ones?
I 100% unironically wouldn't hit even if I was MC hammered

Nah the place near me only does pizzas, doner calzone would be tasty af tho

u do realize a guy posted that right?

this thread is just full of a bunch of angst dudes on the shortlist to shoot up their highschools because women don't pay attention to their sweatty fat asses lol

Show how american mutts are less disgusting.

ops picture is american

No, its from England

Literally nobody ever would believe such bullshit.

Patrician

This

Yeah, one thing I've noticed is that women from the UK look like absolute shit. They always look sickly and malnourished. What an ugly group of people, holy shit.

I don't eat anything else from Jack in the Box, hell, I don't even eat there sober. 4 to 6 tacos after a night of heavy drinking is the best, I've never been hung over after eating these.

pizza box isn't big enough

they are tasty, I also prefer fried chicken from those places rather than KFC

Truth

You know what you're doing you fucking asshole.

You don't want to talk about drunk food, you want to start a /r9k/ bitchfest on Veeky Forums.

Keep posting more drunk sluts to get your (You)s.

I like these little salad bowl things. They sell them at the convenience store within walking distance to my house. I can just stumble up the street for two blocks, buy one of these and a Gatorade and walk back home. Zero thinking, so I could be so blasted I have trouble tying my shoes but still manage to dump meat chunks into a bowl of lettuce and eat it. Comes with a fork and dressing, and just throw everything away.

Taco Bell or Wendy's. Always.

I wish we had kebab that was open late here. When I was in the UK in October, and in NYC two years ago, those were awesome drunk choices that were open late.

Where I am, it's pretty much either Mexican food or generic fast food. A burrito or carne asada fries hit the spot, but kebab was better.

I like these too. Just grab and go, and you can have a salad anywhere. They're undoubtedly wasteful and probably not cost-effective, but who cares?

too skinny ya git

Mate.
Kebab meat pizza is something I honestly wish I could eat 24/7.
It's the perfect pizza when you have a double helping of jalapenos.
Fucking piss I wish it wasn't 2am here otherwise I'd order exactly that right now.

is this something you’ve noticed from your rv parked in your moms farm in Buttfuck Montana ?

kill fuck marry fuck kill

They're all gutter rats you don't do anything but fuck those slags

They have "that" british look retard.

Jesus f christ I want to try one so badly but I live in America and idk where toget one

Or kill, if you're a true man.

El ogro...

Jesus Christ England get your shit together.

Yet women from the US have legs like tree trunks and an arse that looks like the back end of a bus.

What sort of a manlet eats shit like that after a night out?
Is this what you eat after a night on the chardonnay?

There's a delicious taco truck near my apartment that's open until 3am every night and I have ended so many nights there. I always order a California burrito and asada fries and then get home and wonder why the fuck I ordered so much food and then eat like a quarter of it and pass out and eat the rest for breakfast the next day.

Also, they have this incredible habanero salsa. I always get as many little cups of it as they'll allow me to fill and then I bring them home and use them in other stuff.

Why would you assume anyone's gender m8? Pretty fucked up desu

thinking of getting something to eat, any suggestions?

is this what churchill died for?

LOLLLLL

sounds dank.

Sardines

poutine

Chicken doner every time

Kek

We had this exact same thread with almost the exact same comments like 4 days ago. I had to double check the op date

isn't it the same thread...?

where are their shoes

>going out
eh what

>Cardiff is in England
Retard.

They've taken em off

Tacos or Chinese takeout.

They don't make shoes that big.

the blonde is literally holding hers in hand, retard.

CONFORMITY

Fine Britain.

are they gathering butts to empty & roll up?

Picking up chips they dropped

late night ramen stands

Looks comfy

This

I've never seen a picture capture the essence of "slags" more perfectly.

Fuck, I'd love to be the ledge the left one is sitting on if I was a mineral that had olfactory and taste senses. Brit bitches look much more slaggy than amerilard wenches, which I quite like.

U.K

lived in JP for a while. stopped by a late night ramen shop near my dorm. staffed by 2 teens. they seemed angry at each other or something, didnt speak or look at each other, might have been siblings. i was the only customer there.

made my order, ate, paid, left. all in complete silence, and slightly awkward.

I'm in drunk in my shitty suburb, I just get McDs if anything.
If actually go downtown, then I hit up whatever is open and close to the bar I was last at.
In that case, it's usually a pizza place.

Poutine mon amie

they aren't wearing them

In N Out or La Pinata

They aren't wearing any.

Yo, I can't read.
What are they not wearing?

Um waffle house, duh.

tfw no british slag gf

meant chav

Is that shwarma? I'm, british and the state of doner meat here is godawful. I tend to get chicken/shish kebab after a night out . Real meat and all. Had shwarma in Kobenhavn and it was fucking delicious

Pork yiros
Great but very oily

>be on great diet, meal prepping and not eating out
>decide to have a beer with friend Friday night
>end up getting wasted and going to Taco Bell and ordering 3 cheesy bean and rice burritos and a chicken quesadilla

I can't help myself when I'm sauced

>tfw you never will go to an american campus

Me on the right

really rockin the hi tech dad look, very effay