Whats the best store bought beef jerky?

store bought beef jerky is often overpriced and low quality

pic related might as well be dog food

>making this stuff myself with a cheap food dehydrator i bought on amazon

Do I just use lean meat because the fat gets rancid after just a couple days
Or do I try to remove literally all the fat

Does this count?

I like oberto

I think you answered you're own question.

your fucking auto-correct is pissing me off

Pic related

go to your local butcher or look for a local producer for jerky. it will be infinitely better than anything nationally distributed

dude what the fuck is wrong with you? the teriyaki flavor is delicious. when the cut of meat used to make the tender bites isnt gristly and gross this stuff is delicious

holy shit dude I love you
I get these exact bags for $12.50 each from costco, no tax

my family doesn't like it either so I buy some every week. Fucking godtier.

>local butcher
What is this the 1960s? I havent seen a dedicated butcher since ever

im surprised you have the mental capacity to use a computer. most grocery stores have a butcher you fucking retard

They don't hunt where you live?

There's type of south african jerky that's great but I forgot the name.

pls help.

Biltong.

Just use eye of round and cut the fat cap off. Very lean on the inside. Cut across the grain for better bites.

Are you actually retarded?

Mates, that's not a real butcher, that's a dude who fucking chops up the cheap meat and presents it nicely. An actual butcher is a far sight to see.

I found this at an odd gas station a few years back and instantly fell in love, particularly with its smokier flavor. If you can find it anywhere, then Kickass is my pick. They have a website you can order from too, which I usually go to when I have the cash.

Prasek's.
Fuck you, beaver fluffer.

I've never really had good, store bought beef jerky. Jack Links is if course absolutely awful. I've tried the more expensive stuff from a few different brands, but it's not that good.

When I was growing up, my dad used to make his own. I forgot exactly what cut he used, maybe strip or flank, but it was great.

More like a meat snack than jerky but I like it.

For good real jerky I go to the local butcher shop.

Old Trapper is passable.

>Old traps are passable
Feels like I'm on /k/

I can't buy these cause I can finish a bag like it's nothing.

They have meat and they cut it. They aren't braindead. Ask for a single thin lean cut across the grain and see if you like it. If you don't, walk away.

Ate the bag in one sitting like a piece of shit

>my family doesn't like it either so I buy some every week

IKTF. One of the best parts about living with a picky eater was that I never had to worry about them eating any of my shit.

Every time I get beef jerky I'll eat like 3 bites. Then pick it up 10 minutes later and eat a few more. Then 2-3 hours later it's gone.

I love to make my own. When I was young my mom would make me big batches of moose jerkey, 5-10 lbs at a time and I would carry it around with me in a big bag eating it all day.

I cannot be left unattended with jerky of any kind. I inhale it.

Yeah that's the one, thx

Whatever I can stream from 7-11. Love stealing

Best jerky I've ever had. Shame it's almost always sold out.