Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?

Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?
How does modern philosopher explain it?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9996129
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9466434
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9464341
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9314388
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9310351
youtube.com/watch?v=kyjxZ1U3eFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people become manchildren? Why do they endlessly repost the same pointless threads over and over?
How does modern philosopher explain it?

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9996129
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9466434
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9464341
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9314388
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9310351

>why do people like pop culture

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Men and women who refused to grow up have always existed and always will, there's nothing different about any of this. It's just the internet allows them to find each other so we get visable groups.

>why do people like escapism?
you do realize that mindless entertainment has always been the focal point of society, right? I'm not kidding. Even when peasants were shitting themselves to death while the inbred rich masturbated furiously, everybody still managed to drag themselves to the nearest execution site to throw rotting food at the corpses. Suck shit OP.

1. Nothing in society is worth respecting, and men increasingly are told they have no role to play in it, so they opt out.

2. Parents no longer raise their children with the intention of them being responsible and capable adults.

3. Escapism. If you live in the US, you're confronted with a reality of nearly 20 trillion dollars of national debt, decreasing standards of living, becoming a minority in your own country, radical feminism, and for 70% of people or so, you will never attain a middle class existence as your parents understood it. Inescapable poverty for life unless you're born into wealth.

Play shitty games, win shitty prizes. So they choose not to play.

MODS

I don’t know, I wince every time I look at Sam Hyde threads. This guy is 30 and makes videos for children lol

OP this thread has potential but you really have to at least wikipedia the topic, find a book, read a few pages from it, you know, make it Veeky Forums
you could be a quality poster; keep at it!

you must be the same lad who spams these threads on /tv/

Imagine being this much of a delusional whiner

Nothing to do + lots of spare time.

>t. NEET expert

I don't know what's more pathetic, being a manchild or caring what manchildren do.

I'm not a man-child nor do I think becoming one is acceptable. I'm just answering the question as to why people end up that way.

>Play shitty games, win shitty prizes.
Please leave.

Bullying and never fighting back

I've been a submissive man for a long time and let anyone walk over me and treat me like shit, people at work used to make fun of me and say I acted just like their wife and I would always worry about stuff.

One day my depression got so bad I went to go see a doc, Took a blood test and I had low testosterone

Rather than focusing on raising my levels naturally I started TRT, first few weeks of TRT changed my life because I was able to focus on life and stopped focusing on negative bad things in my life and the cloud of depression went away. The problem is a lot of the damage has already been done, it can be tough to bounce back since when your depression is lifted you see how much time you have truly missed and how badly you never want to be depressed again

Neck yourself, OP

Dude bread and circuses lmao

>Why do they read genre fiction,
All fiction is genre fiction, you mongoloid.
> play video games,
Vidya is mental crack cocaine.
> watch Star Trek
Star Trek is for pedophiles, not manchildren.
> and anime,
Probably because they're tired of all the non-stop homosexual propaganda and magical negroes in Western media.
> cosplay?
Cosplay is for women (and homos), not manchildren.

In short, none of the toxic shit you listed is manchildness.

Manchildren are people who are unable to form normal, heterosexual, monogamous relationships. Those who consume toxic (((media products))) are simply idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyjxZ1U3eFA

People don't become manchildren, they just fail to mature mentally/emotionally past childhood

PHYSIOGNOMY

OP pic is a room full of genes that should not have made it. Late capitalism is dysgenic

>complains about dysgenics
>posts a neotenized masculine thin woman

Other than radical feminism everything he said is true, the feminism America has is just women performing male traits to compete against other women under the guise of comepting against men.

So true.

i want conservative qt wifeu

it's easier than achieving things in real life, which most people can't/will fail at. I sort of look down on them but then again why not live in a fantasy world if your life is mundane.

Fuck off, faggot lol