Tfw you eat nothing but vodka all day on your day off and then go to the closest taqueria for takeout without first...

>tfw you eat nothing but vodka all day on your day off and then go to the closest taqueria for takeout without first deciding what you want for dinner

That's a big enchilada

>enchilada

Nah. It's the "El Carnival" burrito (rice, beans, potato, cheese, salsa, sour cream, avocado) with lengua, served wet (topped with enchilada sauce and more cheese). The thing on the bottom right is the regular taco, which is just rice, beans, and salsa with a meat (I got asada).

Looks fuckin good op

I'm gonna say that getting a wet burrito and a regular burrito is heresy. A man only needs one burrito. You must choose. Choose wisely.

>cheese inside
That's a quesadilla.

Obviously you're drunk but it's fairly common to decide what you want by the menu

Fuck you for making me want a wet burrito now. Off to the taqueria down the street......

>the regular taco

Meant to write, "regular burrito". It's almost half the size of the wet one, and probably would have filled me up on it's own.

>wet burrito
>rice in taco
Fuckin gringos

Quick rundown on "wet" burritos?

Are you that faggot who's grandma makes the quesadillas that are actually enchiladas?

>rice in taco

The tacos had meat, onion, cilantro, and a little hot salsa. I got one pastor and one cabeza.

Right here you say
>thing on the bottom right is the regular taco, which is just rice, beans, and salsa with a meat
Check m8

Paleface hybrid of enchilada and burrito. Shower thick bland enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese on burrito. Shit tier

The post before your first post:

Stick your dick in that

Ah thanks I'll stay away

>paleface hybrid

It's literally the exact same burrito, you just pay a little more to get it smothered in sauce with a little melted cheese on top.

shut up. there aren't any rules here

para ti

>a man only needs one burrito