What is your excuse for not owning one of these, Veeky Forums?

What is your excuse for not owning one of these, Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3sWkmcfQdt4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDrVR9SU1ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=4kBPbb4YLrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t eat much bread, which includes pizza. I’m more of a meat and veggies kinda guy.

it cooks that too

why not put in the oven

And a microwave can cook a pizza. Your logic is terrible.

it doesnt need to to preheat and uses a fraction of the electricity

PIZZAZZ

I do not cook that much pizza

Pizza is an overrated dish. I'm not willing to spend money on novelty items for a food I barely eat.

>he has an electric oven

Id rather warm my house and fill it with the smell of pepperonis

>commercial doesn't even say how hot it gets
That's literally all I wanted to know. If it gets hotter than a home oven I could see buying one. But looking at it, I doubt that it does.

there's no way they're putting a 750 degree piece of metal out there like that

I do not consume soy and I know what good pizza needs, and an overpriced unitasker is not it
>Bake frozen pizza
This is for Americans stupid enough not to know what good food is

I own one of these.
youtube.com/watch?v=uDrVR9SU1ZE

>burnt pizza

no thanks, yuroshit

In case you've ever wondered, THIS is how you know if you're a complete asshole or not. Not loving a pizza oven. You're actually physical human garbage at this point.

no ur mum

Oh shit, someone get some BURN HEAL

here, shitface. youtube.com/watch?v=4kBPbb4YLrA

Oliver is a cunt, but nothing like you.

>More burned food.
You bongs love eating cancer.

Wisconsin poverty niggers always eat like every day is a tv dinner. No wonder you can't find good food when its shoved in your face by people who actually came up with it in the first place.

Tell your dad that you're neglected.

where'd you go, cum box?

You don’t cook pizza at 750.

ive owned one for about 5 years, great shit

Because I can make a more effective setup with some cinder blocks. Wood fired ovens are pretty fun to use.

hipster

If you microwave pizza get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Yeah basically. My job has a properly built one (fucking nice one at that) and there's no fucking way I'm going through the effort of getting one of those. Cinder blocks get the job done just nicely.

C R A P
R
A
P

I'm crossboarding scum, is this a meme? I have one that I got as a Christmas gift years ago. The best way I can describe it is if you have something that fits the description of "Stick in oven for ~30 minutes and get pleb food" then it can do the same 10 minutes faster and give a better texture than a microwave or non-convection oven will. Chicken nuggets, pizza rolls, cardboard pizza, it's built for stuff like that. Between that and it's ease of use and consistent results it's a great tool for the young and stupid.

After some experimenting I find it works well with some pastries and cookies too but it can be hard to get consistent results with cookies if you can't get the dough into uniform sizes. Again, you could get around this by using the ready made dough. If you're already using a pizzazz let's face it - you're looking for "good enough" and little more so let's not pretend like we're too good for break-apart chocolate chip cookie dough in the plastic wrap.

I'd wager the thing applies heat like an oven does set to about 400F to 450F. The food has a 1 to 3 ratio of heat to rest as the pan rotates so it's very hard to guess at the temperature. The glow of the heating elements suggests they're pushing ~1000F give or take 10%.

I was too busy reporting your shill thread to buy one

Imagine if your head was there,yikes.

Waste of space, not a fan of dedicated machines

>Pizza
bleh
>Chicken nuggets
Hmmmm

For the love of fuck stop using meme to describe everything. That being said I think it's a pretty pointless product. Just make/buy better pizza. You don't need a machine built specifically for it.

It sucks for cooking/baking anything that isn't pizza, and only pizzas with thin or regular crusts. It sucks for deep dish or thick crust pizzas.