"Our age is not only the most Jewish...

>"Our age is not only the most Jewish, but also the most effeminate of all ages; an age in which art only provides a sudarium for its moods and which has derived the artistic urge in humans from the games played by animals; an age of the most credulous anarchism, an age without any appreciation of the state and law, an age of species ethic, an age of the shallowest of all imaginable interpretations of history (historical materialism), an age of capitalism and marxism, an age for which history, life, science, everything, has become nothing but economics and technology; an age that has declared genius to be a form of madness, but which no longer has one great artist or one great philosopher, an age that is most devoid of originality, but which chases most frantically after originality; an age that has replaced the idea of virginity with the cult of the demivierge. This age also has the distinction of being the first to have not only affirmed and worshipped sexual intercourse, but to have practically made it a duty, not as a way of achieving oblivion, as the Romans or Greeks did in their bacchanals, but in order to and itself and to give its own dreariness a meaning."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this pussy killed himself when was 23
lmao

Is that Michael Fassbender's grandpa?

How many times will you post this, Jew?

t. Female

Can you stop trying to force this meme. It's very boring. Yawn.

>It's very boring. Yawn.

Nice posting style! You almost hid yourself but couldn't quite hide who you *really* are. ;)

I'm not a woman dude.

Stop posting Weininger on this pseudointellectual board. His work needs no aproval

Got nothing on Mainländer or Michelstaedter.

His statement is r9k tier, maybe it would be best if you didn't relate to it so much user, seek less toxic ideas.

Never said that ;)

>seek less toxic ideas.

Can't into the Modernity/Jewish Question, brainlet?

Not this faggot again, Jesus Christ.

lol that IS funny

Then who am I, o wise user?

Reminder that every argument against Weininger always amounts to the following:

1. He's a misogynist
2. He's a sexist
3. He's an anti-semite
4. He killed himself
5. He's a virgin
6. He was young/autistic

Not a single intelligent post in this thread.

>he was a misogynistic anti-semitic virgin autist who committed suicide
there's a point at which ad hominem becomes pretty persuasive lmao

Cringey loser, you've been posting in these threads for some time.

Just one question;

Are you Jewish?

I don't have to post anything intelligent, I just think you're an utter faggot and I want you to kill yourself like your idol.

Not an argument.

Just one question;

Are you Jewish?

I'm friends with Oswald Mosley's great-grandson :^)

>I'm friends with Oswald Mosley's great-grandson :^)

That doesn't answer my question. Why don't you answer the question?

Are you Jewish?

>Just one question;
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture
Or just let it slip?

Kek'd Irl. 10/10

That doesn't answer my question and only seems to attack your reading comprehension.

You haven't yet answered my question.

Are you Jewish?

That doesn't answer my question. Why do you peculiarly avoid answering the question?

Are you Jewish?

>Wittgenstein called this man a genius
I don't care what any of you fags say, that's enough for me to read him in good faith

tHAt doSnT ANSwur My qustsin

Wittgenstein was jewish

>falling for le evil jew meme
Lmao

Why is there a poster here who simultaneously attacks Weininger and yet uses his own quotes as a justification for his attack against Weininger?

Does this brainlet (Possible Jew) not recognise that the work in question, 'Sex and Character' is hundreds of pages long filled with many musings which are contextually interlinked?

It's almost as if a particular group of people that inhabit this board have an interest in quenching any popularity with Weininger's ideas.

Hmmm...

So was whiny nigger, what's your point?

of course, because Weininger is Jewish

You have yet to answer my question which is very strange. It would have been possible to answer it the first time but your attempt at making me look crazy only fails when one realises you have failed to answer a simple question multiple times.

Are you Jewish?

I don't understand your post. I never claimed Jews are evil nor did I claim any single Jew was evil or insinuated as such.

Are you Jewish?

>called this man a genius

That's not an accurate summary of Wittgenstein's comment and you damn well know it

*inhales*

DA
joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

>That's not an accurate summary of Wittgenstein's comment and you damn well know it

Yes, it is. Wittgenstein stated multiple times that Weininger was a genius even in his own private notebooks which can be found in 'Culture and Value'.

Wittgenstein simply stated to his students and in letters to Moore that he didn't disagree with Weininger point by point but as a whole, that is, to add a negation sign to the whole thing would render Weininger's work correct.

Wittgenstein was interested in the *way* or *manner* of Weininger's ideas. The reasons for which, even today, are unknown.

You got me there, sport. I admit, I'm a Jew, my real name is Jordan Peterson. *record scratch* You are probably wondering how I got here? Well, here's my story.

oy vey you got me

Why are you sperging out? Have you read the book in question?

I don't read books, nobody here does.

Go back to ribbit if you wish to shitpost, thanks.

>shitposts
>don't shitpost!
mmm

Don't forget to downboat!

>mmm

Thanks for revealing who you are. You won't be responded to any more, brainlet.

Thanks for admitting to being a brainlet, you won't be responded to any more, brainlet.

Who am I, oh wise Oracle?

>oh wise Oracle?

Stop posting lol

Make me

>Stop posting lol
Any books for this feel?

And ours is the whitest. Who gives a shit?

Yes, ok, I must admit for I see you have gotten the double 8s, it is part of the rule. I am jewish ok, there are about 1,000 of us that meet up in a warehouse everyday and the rabbis from all of our jurisdictions give us about 20 shekels a day to combat anti semitism online and steer the goyims attention toward the appropriately green and golden pastures. Just cut it out will you, don't call us out or draw attention, it just makes you look crazy, though we do get paid a bonus per response, but I am saying this to you out of the goodness of my own heart, because you know above all, we are the most moral of peoples. Your morality simply can't be trusted, so we must be the enactors and enforcers of moral authority, lest a bunch of wild rednecks get some crazy idea again and rise up here or there.

Moshe, no! We weren't supposed to reveal ourselves! The rulebook was compromised by goyim!

You do realise that being over ironic reverts in on itself and reveals who you really are, correct?

stop inverting stuff

Kek

What's your problem?

Stupid goyim can't even handle some banter

Cringey Reddit paragraphs aren't banter, dork. I don't care about your dorky ""banter"".

How does it feel knowing that we're destroying your race and you can't do nothing to prevent it, stupid goyim?

Dork

Nibba, you're literally defending a philosophical dead end on a board about Jordan Peterson and David Foster Wallace (and occassionaly about bullying YouTubers). Rethink your life, seriously.

"haha, like you're actually interested in a topic and want to discuss it, haah, like just turn your brain off bro haha"

Dork

Cattle

you're not discussing anything desu
kys

You might want to try astral projection instead of the psychological one. I've heard it helps.

Dork

Reddit humour

literal parrot

Borg

Dork

Dork

get a load of the 3 stooges in here

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

Yikes!

Didn't you mean jew?

Reddit humour

Dork

you do realize I wasn't being ironic, correct?

Don't forget to vent in your favourite Facebook group, sport :^)

Reddit humour

>you are now a mod of /r/pyongyang
A-am I doing it right, user?

That's it, copy me, dork.

Dork

Reddit post

You're a jew!
Did I do it right?

Reddit

01100011 01110101 01100011 01101011

jfc.

for the love of god I'm begging ya to:

have sex
take a shower
hit the weights
gain height
get a clue.

>Great men take themselves and the world too seriously to become what is called merely intellectual. Men who are merely intellectual are insincere; they are people who have never really been deeply engrossed by things and who do not feel an overpowering desire for production. All that they care about is that their work should glitter and sparkle like a well-cut stone, not that it should illuminate anything. They are more occupied with what will be said of what they think than by the thoughts themselves.

Japmoot should've kept /fitlit/, we wouldn't have to deal with resentment incarnates like OP.

Borg

>Men who are merely intellectual are insincere; they are people who have never really been deeply engrossed by things and who do not feel an overpowering desire for production.
Said the asocial virgin who killed himself at 23.

>Our present age shows Judaism at the highest peak it has climbed since the
days of Herod. The spirit of modernity is Jewish, wherever one looks at it. Sexuality
is af¤rmed and today’s species ethic sings the wedding hymn to sexual inter-
course. The unfortunate Nietzsche is certainly not responsible for the grand
union of natural selection and natural fornication, whose despicable apostle is
called Wilhelm Bölsche. He appreciated asceticism and thought its opposite
more desirable only because he suffered too much from his own. But women
and Jews are matchmakers: their aim is to make humanity guilty.

P E A K J U D A I S M

Did he drop a vaporwave album or what?

>Written by a moronic 20-something
>Text is composed of lapidary sentences
>Tries to sound smart but ends up sounding retarded
Literally the Orgy of the will of his time.