The Last Pizza You Made

We've had success with this thread before, and I just made one last night to start us off.

What say you, cu/ck/s?

I thought the crust looked a little anemic, but upon inspection of the bottom, my fears were assuaged.

It looked pretty good upon slicing as well...but how did it...taste?

It tasted GOOD.

Pizzile phimosis

happens to the best of crust

XD

Ciara what are you doing here?

Have you decided to stop being a junkie whore and learn to cook?

Hobo pizza.

roy I can't actually impersonate Ciara
she is too fucking pure
she is so much better than me it's not even funny

Looks pretty decent for the amount of effort required.

Pizza noob here, how can I do the dough well?
I usually fail horribly when it comes to kneading and stretching the dough

I'd need to know more about your whole process to identify where things might go wrong.

Kneading isn't that hard it just takes elbow grease. You wanna fold it in half and smash it out, over and over until it starts looking like...well, like a dough ball.

up

I make pizza every Saturday and take pictures so I can hopefully improve the week after. I think I may have peaked a month ago, but I've made some bretty good ones since then.

Don't knead. It's a meam.

>3 cups flour (unbleached bread flour is best)
>half spoon of salt
>spoon of yeast
>1.5 cups warm water
>just mix it all up in a big bowl until no big dry spots of flour left
>cover bowl and leave for 24 hours

That's literally it. You don't need to knead, especially if you're using bread/strong flour.

If you don't have a wood fire stone oven, you will never make it.

If this isn't what you use for the sauce, just fucking neck yourself already.

Looks really good user.
I use this brand and add olive oil, black pepper, basil, and oregano.

Yeah I think I've done all I can do with a home oven. Is there anything really special about a wood fired oven other than how hot it gets?

Ooh, in what amounts? I used to use that sauce, but I found it too bland. I'd love to go back because it's so cheap.

describe your technique, op!

you're missing out on nice charring and ashes in your food

The flavour that firewood adds to the pizza, also the texture of the dough is very noticeable.

Don't get jealous, boys.

looks deeeeeellisshh

sausage and egg? wheres the hot sauce.

The texture has nothing to do with the wood. As long as you're using a baking stone you can achieve just as good texture in a home oven as in a wood-fired brick oven.

Sourdough crust, pepperoni, black olive a few weeks ago.

It might be the vodka, but that shit looks good af.

That looks great, user.

Could really use some anchovies, though, if you know what I mean.

No, I'm not sure what you mean. Either you are literally talking about anchovies, or you might mean vagina, either way it's gross as fuck and doesn't belong on a pizza..

How do I get my crust to blow up like this?
Mine always end up like , am I just making it too flat?

That actually looks really good.

>vagina
>gross as fuck

First make sure your recipe is for rising crust, usually calls for more yeast and time to rise before using. I like flat and crispy crust, so I wouldn't use my dough for doughier pizza. And when you're shaping your crust avoid rolling it flat. Hand toss it instead and gently pinch in 1/2-3/4 of an inch while rotating to create a lip, this part will be very "airy" when finished.

I like to make my sauce by searing sliced tomatoes and blending them. It comes out pretty zesty.

get on my level.

dem trips tho

Nice.

Wasnt bad

>anchovies
>gross as fuck

People like you don't deserve pizza. Stick to microwaved Spaghetti-Os.

I attempted Detroit Style

Might just keep the dough recipe and not do the whole "cheese under sauce" thing.

>not making your own
lmaowut

I sometimes make a curry pizza which rather than tomato sauce has Tikka Masala sauce and the toppings are Paneer cheese, bell peppers, and onions. Really good and easy to do.

tips on a good deep dish? ive only made new york and italian style pizzas.

It is kinda bland compared to DOP Italian tomatoes, but it is indeed cheap and still tastes way better than generic canned tomatoes.
It's a pretty standard dough recipe using bread flour. I think that makes a huge difference.

I also knead the everloving shit out of it., let it rise in a warm (~100F) oven, then punch it down, divide into balls, and let them rest on the countertop covered by a kitchen towel for ~30 minutes.

That's all pretty much standard operating procedure I think.
Thanks!

The main difference is the dough. I use butter AND olive oil as well as a couple of tbs of cornmeal. This makes the crust slightly flaky.

Please don't ever use that Instagram filter ever again. Your pizza looks cold and slimy

Canned tomatoes are fine for pizza sauce, especially San Marzano which you can't even grow in America.

Wrong. You can always tell.

I've literally never been on instagram in my life, faggot, but it sounds like you're quite familiar with their ooga booga rituals. That pizza was 1 minute out of the oven when I pic'd with a shitty phone.

My fellow un/ck/

Mah negrinlio!

Haha very funny guys :)

Choosey vocabulary my ninja.

Yes, I choose my words very carefully.

Do you like traps, user?

Looks better than anything I've come to expect from delivery! Come replace my local pizza delivery driver? Haha

That actually looks pretty good and I just had a full meal so its not just hunger talking.

Bro, just buy a diogorno and pop that bad boy in the oven at 400 degrees!
I swewr on my uncle's cock that it taste as good as delivery, from the convenience of my freezer to the plate.
For me? It's not delivery, anymore...

Who is this and why can I only find her image on this board?

I like cute girls regardless of their sex organs, if that's what you're asking.

Idk, saved from another user who used to post this on /ic/.
Did you really just save a trap onto your computer just for this responce?
> Lewd desu...
H-hot...

Imagine if that were your son...

>Did you really just save a trap onto your computer just for this responce?
I don't need an excuse to save Line Trap.
I'd rather imagine that were my girlfriend.

Linetrap didn't have a father, only a dumb feminist grandma who allowed a gay coworker to sway her grandchild toward transsexuality with hormone treatments.
Does it still feel good jacking off the bailey jay knowing this information? Hell yes.

If he's fucking traps he's not having a son

HOT.

fuck cohen

>Ginger pubes, the pizza

Just what the fuck is THAT supposed to mean?

Do you know what pubes are?

Yes.

Do you know what ginger pubes are?

I can venture a guess. Pubes that belong to a person with red hair?

Good, good. Now imagine a big pile of ginger pubes, yes.

Well that pile of ginger pubes is your pizza mate, your pizza looks like a great fuck lump of ginger pubes and grease.

Ginger pubes are red. The only thing on my pizza that is red are the pepperoni.

Hol up, you're telling me that a pepperoni pizza is greasy? Don't worry you can dab most of it off with your napkin, fuccboi.

>Ginger
>Red
What about he pubes fatty, can I dab them up with a napkin?

Was ok considering I have no good cheeses and a shitty toaster oven

Fucking disgusting. You would have been better dipping cheese in tomato sauce and eating it.

I like a lot of sauce on my pizza, sue me. Here, have another

It's clearly parmesan cheese. Or are you only accustomed to this kind?

Sry for bad image.
Porkchop and potat pizza with tomat and mozzarella slices, on a part rye flour bottom.
I liked.

Well...at least you liked it :)

here's mine. counter has flour and whatnot cause hammered while cooking

>it's just as good

My Loving Chef John, what you don't know won't hurt you.

Looks like the pizza my mom and little sister make. Thanks OP, now I miss them and am sad.

why would anyone make their own pizza when Domino's is a thing that exists?

Why don't you like it? :c

are you sad because they kicked you out after finding you jerking off as you smelled your little sisters panties?

Well, I don't like potato on pizza in general. And yours looks like a classic case of "oven not hot enough."