Dollar for Dollar, best fast food in America

It's 2018 and I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm so sick of eating at national chains and have them give my money to the heebs, I can't even stand it. Yesterday I tried to have lunch at Subway and I just felt dirty afterwards.

This is now a regional specialty thread. If you live in the Carolinas regional specialty for hamburgers and chicken sandwiches is CookOut. Clean reliable food that offers plenty of Vitamins and they give back to the community. This is much much better than the Jews that were on McDonald's and Jack-in-the-Box. Simply horrible.

Do you give local vendors your business?

I also get Cookout pretty frequently, but I just like it because it's pretty good for fast food, and dirt cheap too. Don't kid yourself about it being "clean" food that has plenty of vitamins, it's pretty much the same shit as Wendy's or any other major chain. Cheap beef, cheap buns, cheap toppings. But yeah sure consider it basically medicine if you unironically use terms like heeb. Hopefully you'll die quicker from the heart disease.

You're kidding yourself if you think cookout is healthy. I do agree however that it is tasty and cheap. Big double cheese tray with grilled onions. A cajun chicken wrap and a beef quesodilla. So much food for so little it's insanity. Honestly considering going on over and eating some now.

>Cookout
>pretty good for fast food
pick one

I was in NC for a couple of months for a training class, and went there twice (two separate locations) because of the rah-rah bullshit. Both times it was awful, and the customer base was a bunch of gang-sign-flashing niggers. The parking lot would have been a great place for a cluster bomb; the local crime rate would have been cut in half after just one strike.

I have a feeling you aren't jewish but you still get offended by that.

Cookout is so cheap I feel ripped off by any other "value" selections at other chains

Who /tray with spicy chicken sandwich chicken nuggets chicken quesadilla and coke float/ here

I went pesceterian a few years ago and haven't been in a while, but I still remember my order.
Big double cheddar style with a corndog and a Cajun chicken wrap. Huge unsweet tea. Gotta get some mustard too, which is always difficult for some reason.

It's the only fast food burger that actually tastes like a burger, and for dirt cheap. But please don't tell the normies about it. The sooner they begin to expand beyond the southeast, the sooner they'll start cutting costs, the sooner they'll go to shit.

Here's what you do. It's the ultimate hangover cure, but if you're okay with being a fat piece of shit without needing to contrive justification then that's fine, too.

1. Barbecue sandwich trey. Sides are your choice, but I usually just get double cajun fries. Coke float.
2. Get a plain hamburger a la cart.
3. Remove soggy-ass bottom bun from barbecue sandwich, scraping the meat off as your dignity allows.
4. Take the plain burger from before remove the top bun, and use the patty and bottom bun as the new base of your barbecue-burger amalgamation.
5. Enjoy the encroaching coronary heart disease, because really it just doesn't get any better anyway.

Gotta have that big double tray with a chicken quesadilla and a bacon wrap, and make sure to ask for a huge tea for max value.

Why do people think cookout is Carolina exclusive? Same goes for Publix being a Florida thing. Both are all over the south

Cook-out fucking rules. Whataburger and in-n-out fags get fucked

When you eat at cookout, you can basically get a wheelbarrow of food for $11 dollars. It's incredible value.

cookout is cheap, but it's quality is highly suspect
to claim their food is anything more than average taste-wise is mendacious propaganda

for me, it's Bojangle's

In Seattle we have Dicks. They make burgers and fries. They’re nothing special. It’s great when you’re drunk though. Nothing like eating a bag of dicks when shitfaced

>nignogs
Cook Out is weird...their are two different restaurants. First is the old model... Drive-thru only. All black mostly male staff. Usually in the ghetto. Food is often shitty because of the staff. Then there are the newer stores...they have a dining room. The staff is mostly white teenaged girls. Same menu bur prepared properly and the food is much better. They are only in white neighborhoods. Cook Out is not amazing but it is way better than the national chains and a much better value.

I always get a Big Double Cheese with lettuce tomato and light onion... Cajun fries and onion rings with a large Cheerwine.
$5.91

>Dollar for Dollar, best fast food in America
Yeah I don't think so, pal.

Youre an idiot if you think a McWendyKing burger is even close to a Cook Out burger. They actually taste like burgers made at a family cookout using real beef not those weird "beef-like" patties used by international chains.

Reported.

>tfw whataburger fag and really wish we had cookouts here

but I don't like White Castle

For me, it’s the Double-Double

>posting mendacious propaganda
have you no shame?

Trips don't lie

Not like there's anything else to buy at in-n-out. It's a good fast food burger though, I'll give it that.

god i love cook out. the chicken quesadilla is VILE when they add too much of that sauce though. TRUTHFULLY cookout cheeseburger is the best fast food cheeseburger.

ALSO
>tfw Cheerwine

based caps poster.

C U L V E R S
U
L
V
E
R
S

That gun is fucking huge.

visited friend in the mid west recently and had Culver's. Was fantastic.

Nah everything there comes out dry as fuck.

Love cookout

>dry as fuck
Cook Out? If you're eating between peak hour at one of the ghetto restaurants then yes... very likely. Neither staff nor management gives a fuck. If you want to experience Cook Out the way it is intended you must go to a newer restaurant with a dining room. Of course you can still use the drive-thru. The newer stores are popping up in predominantly white working-class towns and mixed but affluent neighborhoods.

They opened one in a southern Maryland college town and its GOAT. Run by college kids not the locals so it’s always great

Im in canada so we dont have cookout
I dont understand why they have two different restaurants. Is racism still legal in the south? I would think as a chain all of the restaurants would be serving the same food to the same standards. How is this allowed?

For me, it's the Penguin Point tenderloin sandwich.

>tenderloin
It says right on their menu board they use pork loin not tenderloin. Two different cuts. Youre getting ripped off.

>how is this allowed
Do you not have black folks in canada?

Still delicious. Especially with the sauce and shredded cabbage they put on it.

>cabbage
100% USDA iceburg

Mine has a dining room and its not a ghetto. Their food is often dry as fuck and tastes burnt. They skimp on the sides unless you do quesadillas and the sides are also dry and often lukewarm as fuck. Im not making this us to bash your favorite chain or whatever. I have been there quite a few times. The only thing that is consistently good are the milkshakes which are diamond tier.

The shit food can happen at the good cook outs too like any restaurant but its far from typical. They either have a bad manager a bad day or you are going at a weird time. Has this happened often? Over the last 4 years ive eaten at 4 or 5 different (white) locations about 300 times and ive had lousy food 5 times and wrong orders 3 times. Call the number on the milkshake. You will talk to a human and they will take your concerns seriously.

>t. had 1 bad experience

>sides
Never had cookout go light on the sides. Sometimes the fries are soggy and if onion rings are a second side you only get 4. But their quessadilla and bacon wrap sides are almost a meal and god save you if you get double fries.

Regular BBQ tray, fries, a corndog, huge tea

we do have black folks in canada, i don't know about big cities like toronto or vancouver, but where i am, everyone is mostly well behaved and civilised. i guess it all boils down to pack mentality in shitty/impoverished places.

Growing up in niagara near the us/canada boarder we had black folks. One family. They were really really nice. In the mountains of colorado near pikes peak we had black folks. One family. They were really really nice. On my trip to alaska up near the yukon they had some black folks. One family. They were really really nice.

I dont understand why people have a problem with black folks. Theyre really really nice.

Cook Out is amazing but yeah avoid the ones in the black neighborhoods. The workers spend most of their time getting high and dancing. They intentionally prep too heavy and dont rotate old food out because theyre lazy. Well lazy and because of their impoverished upbringing they dont recognize the difference between acceptably fresh food and garbage. Its the managers too. Good managers wont work in the ghetto restaurants and ghetto employees dont respect white managers so cook out fills management positions in the bad restaurants with people who are only marginally more capable and trustworthy than the people theyre overseeing.

My Cook Out is mostly 17-21yo girls on the registers and windows with white men 18-25 cooking. There are a few hispanics and blacks but they are well behaved and articulate. The manager is a white woman in her early 30s

Just had a big double cheddar style with onion rings and a corndog and a peach cobbler milkshake. Fuck yeah now im gonna touch myself.

Im confusrd is cookout a black restaurant? Ive seen them in the south and they always have black people loitering in the parking lot. I thought it was a bbq joint

This

Spells Srevluc backwards and we all know what that means.

its not a black restaurant, but it's cheaper and better food than mcdonalds so all the low income folks hang out at cookout.

also, dependent on the area, cookout is the prime friday night hangout spot for rednecks. they bring their jacked up trucks, riced out hondas, and NO STEPPY SNEK decals and murrican flags and hang out from 9 pm- 1am in the parking lot

cookout milkshakes are legit

It's just cheap fast food that's a level or two better than McDonald's, so poorfags in general are attracted. Their 5 dollar trays are great.

Their BBQ sandwich and hushpuppies are soooo good. Unfortunately any time I get anything else there it seems to taste like freezerburn.

my fellow texasfags already know about taco cabana and taco casa

I've never had that happen, is it maybe a problem with your local one?

>quesadilla tray with double quesadilla

kek

You can also do Chicken Strip tray with Double Chicken Nuggets or Two Hotdogs, Two Corndogs.

>rednecks pickups and flags
You must be in kernersville nc

I live in Edmonds and while I agree the burgers aren't anything special the ingredients are pretty fresh so that give it a boost in quality for the price they charge.

The milkshakes are pretty fire too, though I rarely get them.

kek concord actually

>level or two
Are you crazy?
They arent 5 guys or in & out but they are infinitely better than mcds wendys hardies or burgerking. And if you know how to order the portions are huge. I can feed an adult and child for under 6 dollars.

What else have you ordered? Nothing is frozen except the deep fried stuff.

Close enough haha

I eat at Cook Out.
They are a family-friendly family-run Christian business.
God Bless America.

t. closeted homophobe

t. triggered libcuck

>not in-n-out

Flyovers really this desperate

Black people living in white area's are always super nice. It's when you go into the ghettos where they're the majority that things start to fall apart.

In-n-out is a good burger but I'd rather have Cookout tbqh.

get on this level you fucking scrubs

garbage

That doesn't look good user.

It depends on what you define as a "level" in this context. Seems like a vague term to me.

I bet you fuckers have never even tried Krystal.

It's an institution almost as important as Waffle House in GA/FL

>black people behave better when they will get their homes torched otherwise.
Thank you. We appreciate the insight.

I see cold dinner rolls and cardboard

God, Cook Out is so fucking good. I'll take a cheeseburger platter (lettuce, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard) with hush puppies, cajun fries, and a chocolate reese's cup shake

I see a thread full of le viral marketing (tm) for some restaurant that nobody's heard of.

Just because it's not in your region and you personally haven't heard of it doesn't mean others haven't.

What i see is a packaging to meat ratio of about 3:1 Youre buying little billboards.

Oh no oh no oh no no no

>onion on a burger

pure filth

Hardees is not very good. Yes better than mcdonalds but they take forever and charge as much as casual dining. So no... Better than burger king. Still shit.

Mmmmm cooooook ooooout

This one time I got the two hotdogs and they let you get whatever versions you want so I got both bacon cheddar ones. Worked with double onion rings.