Is Dennys the best overall restaurant?

Is Dennys the best overall restaurant?

All times of day/night, can get breakfast, steaks, wings milkshakes etc... not even 5 star restaurants offer that variety and flexibility. They dont care if u bring ur own booze etc..

No, Denny's fucking sucks. I would only go there if I was pissy drunk.

No I go local for diner dash.

Id rather keep going hungry than eat that crap

Denny's is alright if you're out at 3 am and want to sit down. But no one eating at Denny's at 3 am is happy to be there.

>Is Dennys the best overall restaurant?
If your ideal is a trashy chain diner.

Their cheese steaks are pretty good, same with the pot roast.

>They dont care if u bring ur own booze
Wut?

This

What the fuck am I looking at? A camel-knapping?

Culture

Found the video on liveleak just searching for camel sedan.

'Come to Akbar's Camel Lot, we guarantee expert handlers can fold quality camel into any mid-sized sedan."

Disgusting savages

Would anyone wears the T shirt in the OP?

I wear my report of the week shirt in public

It doesn't have a dumb picture on it though, just the name of the channel

I love Dennys. Never had a bad meal or experience there.100% serious. Diners in general are the best. SUre some are better than others, but they are a great thing.

they're the worst diner chain

Snackbar needs a new wife and doesn't want to fuck up the front. Pretty much this

You ever get any comments?

It is spelled "dinner", you sad dinosaur.

You've never had a fun night out at the bar and then gone to a diner afterwards to load up on greasy food?

I don't think there's a single Denny's in my city unless you go to the suburbs, but there are plenty of divey 24hr greasy spoon diners that are great and cheap. I've had a lot of fun at them before. Usually only go after a long night of drinking.

Strangers don't talk to me my aura is too strong

>tfw aligned my chakras a few years ago and now people don't stop fucking talking to me or asking me where things are
at least they laugh at my dumb jokes when I can't give them any answers because I'm an autist

I unironically miss Denny's, but nobody I know will go anymore because a lot of us have worked there and know how unfathomably disgusting those kitchens are

What do you mean "not even 5 star restaurants offer that variety and flexibility"??? Wouldn't it be "ESPECIALLY 5 star restaurants don't offer.." Why the fuck would you expect high end restaurants to be anything but the most inflexible places for food choice? Are you retarded? Or just pretending to be retarded so you can pretend that the last few hours of your life weren't a waste?