But everyone around me is Christian

Which one?

The Bible
The Bible literary companion
St Augustine Confessions
Aquinas excerpts
Dante Paradiso
Paradise Lost

The Everlasting Man by GK Chesterton. Let his wonderful prose introduce you to the Gospel.

Dont give into peer pressure user, follow the true light of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and become a Sufi.

Interior Castle by St. Teresa of Avila
The consolation of philosophy by Boethius
Imitation of Christ by Kempis

lol. The fact that you think things are 'pleb-tier' just because they are popular is a capitalistic intuition you gained from many years of perceiving the interplay between products, brands, and social trends. Christianity is popular, but if it is 'pleb-tier' it is not because of its popularity (since it existed before any notion of brand or product) but because of its decline, caused by the rupture of the state from the church in nearly all parts of the globe. The Church itself is still a vibrant, shining core of truth, but cut off from government in all forms except ecumenically. This being the case, its true doctrines do not usually reach the public uncontaminated, and the only way for the individual to come into the life of the church is if he seeks it out and indeed battles against his own secular society in order to do so.
Most people do not battle, most do not even care. This is the commoditized faux-Christianity of secular democracy and protestantism, and it is the face of Christianity that all people see. But to go further, to see real Christianity, you have to seek it out. Indeed a dilemma, because those who wish to criticize Christianity rarely wish to become Christians for the sake of their criticism. And if they did do so, and still can criticize Christianity, then it only means they didn't -really- seek it out, there was still the ulterior motive. And if they did truly seek Christianity then this would presuppose all the necessary traits to become a Christian, and he would never return to his original goal to criticize it.
Islam is not so complicated; as a Christian I already posses all the conceptual elements of an islamic. Just as islamics possess all the conceptual elements necessary to be an atheist yet do not do so. However I am convinced more of Christian writings than I am of islamic ones, and I see the trinitarian doctrine as a logical consequence of the nature of all being. If I were to become an islamic, it would be a fiat. I cannot go backwards you see. Just as an islamic or a jew cannot go backwards to a position of unbelief, so I cannot go backwards to islam or judaism. That is what it means to be a Christian: To be in the specification of the Ultimate, whatever that is. Yet, it always happens, that it is the Christian God. And so we call ourselves Christians. Not because we wanted to be so, but because our understanding of the real and the unreal would not honor any other name.

Oxford Annotated Bible (excellent for an academic study of it, although I recommend reading KJV as it is much more poetic)
Epistles of the Apostolic Fathers
Gnostic Bible if curious
On the Incarnation by Athanasius of Alexandria
Many works of St. Augustine
Consolation of Philosophy by Boethius

And then the obvious monumental works from the Middle Ages.

Zizek, Vattimo, Agamben, Bataille, Girard, Kierkegaard, Dostoevsky, Chesterton, Lewis

aristotle>new testament>augustine>aquinas

This.

>how do I get into christianity
>recommends Zizek
Go die. Go die. You embarass humanity.

CS Lewis

specifically Mere Christianity, the Abolition of Man, and The Screwtape Letters

then go read Crime and Punishment

then go read Fear and Trembling

then go re-read The Gospel according to John

Holy cringe

Erasmus, who takes the middle path (the correct path) between Protestantism and Catholicism.

>Books to help me into Christianity?

It kind of depends on where you're coming from. That said, consider: Ratzinger, Introduction to Christianity. Give it 30 pages to see if it fits.

Karl Adam, The Spirit of Catholicism

Depending on where you are in your spiritual journey, some of the suggestions here may be helpful:
>warosu.org/lit/thread/S10129484#p10137107

Don't neglect to pray. I would suggest on your knees, in the privacy of your room. No one need know of this. Ask God for His help, even if you're not sure you believe in God. If the thought occurs, offer God something - you will sense what to offer - promise or make a vow with respect to this thing, in exchange for God revealing Himself to you.

I am thinking of something along the lines of a promise Alec Guinness once made, as described in his autobiography. His child was ill. Guinness, indifferent to religion, found himself making, in a silent prayer, a highly conditional and rather minimal promise: If my child gets better, I will put no obstacle between him and the Catholic Church.

In a surprising way, a few years later, G was put to the test regarding this promise, that he had almost but not quite forgotten about.

King James Version.
The only version.

It even has a cross on it