What games does Veeky Forums play?

What games does Veeky Forums play?

Can you please fuck off, you pathetic loser?

>mfw

Visual novels only

NBA 2K 12 for the ps2. It's the only one I could afford.

I don't play video games

>Veeky Forums is so far up it's own ass they cant enjoy a dumb video game from time to time.

fucking scrubs. onevone me faggots

what anime is that?

Baldurs gate, SS13, Dwarf Fortress and Gwent.

last game i played, several years ago

>tfw no author simulator 2017

Video games are for degenerates. Especially RPG's

I play Final Fantasy games

you're worse than hitler

Poignant.

I love the MW2 campaign. I'd love the multiplayer too but the only people who still play it are tryhards. DESU, getting buzzed and listening to electronic music while playing the black ops games with the music muted is a kino experience.

Also PUBG

Manipulation of human beings to do my bidding.

DOOM

this post has opened my eyes

Pharaoh

Feel so bad for those animals, desu.

you write like a dunce for a literature board

Fifa
Assorted GameCube games with friends(smash, double dash)

Nintendo games if I want to have fun, indie PC games if I wanna be a wanky “games as art” dude.

Caesar III

this is the only correct answer

Spoiler

Mind games, hehehehehe.

Card games with my son. Because he just learned cribbage, we've been playing that lately.

Mario Odyssey and Divinity OS2

The latest Tomb Raider and Dishonored 2 were great. Maybe EUIV every now and then. The coziest game of all time was Battle for Middle Earth

>tfw servers have been shut down for years now

Ruined my interest in video games.

The rare vn, shitty freemium waifu games on my phone, and sometimes I replay the games I made in high school for nostalgia's sake.

I usually play racing games or basic open world RPG's like Skyrim or the Witcher 3 for my PS4.

But most the time, on PC, I play World of Warcraft

This post made me sad :(

if I see a single planescape post I'm going to have a nuclear meltdown

Yuruyuri,, a show focusing on cute schoolgirls doing cute things, except they´re in middle school instead of high school this time. You have to be a particular kind of person to enjoy this stuff, really.

Cribbage is top tier

the question is: who runs the zoo?

the answer is: the bourgeois establishment. Well done, now you're a communist

I play this game called fucking reading a book
this isn't one of the fucking million gaming boards there are, fuck off

JFK Reloaded

fuck you, planescape is amazing

Planescape is shit, it's an absolute pleb trap (only the most philistine of serfs are ensnared).
It's the Hitchhiker's guide of video games, written by a team of proto-redditors enamoured by Douglas Adam's inane vomit-novel. You're filth. You're not worthy of posting here, leave and never return, and never reply to me. You are not worthy of anonymous association with me.