Ask a seattle barista anything

Ask a seattle barista anything
(Pic unrelated)

Why do you actively want to see white Americans removed from what little power they still hold to be dictated by a yuppie people of color upper class and wish to see the European race diminished and and diluted with African genes on a global scale

how much for a soda?

WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF

Can I just have like, a regular coffee?

Not a cuck liberal soyboy

I'm a transplant from a Republican backwoods town. I honestly hate the "fuck white people anything involving minorities is better" vibe but I love exploiting the stupid high minimum wage and find cucks wih qt indie girl friends on craigslist/tinder regularly.

Too fucking much, but I'm healthier because of it

Bikini barista by any chance? If so, which one?

Sure. Room for cream friend?

Lol I wish. 3rd wave coffee shop in the college kid/homosexual district

Idk

Damn man. Why are you torturing yourself like this

It's easy work. As well as the reasons listed in

Ah well. We need some republican outsiders to try and fix this damn city.

Keep fighting the good fight!

>the college kid/homosexual district

want to come over to greenlake and make nachos and hit homeless people with me

Whats it like working at Starbucks?

Not no, but yes

Is the coffee any good?

What's the best way to prepare coffee? French press, aeropress or what?

Actually used to work at starbs.

I fucking hated it. Like, 6/10 customers suck, every day is the same, and most of your coworkers hate the job too much to be friendly.

It's nothing you can't get anywhere else, however the bar is pretty high. Most places go for a pretentious purist kind of thing, so you won't get a burnt cup of coffee or a poorly steamed latte anywhere that isn't a big chain.

As for method, it depends. The best cold brew I've had was made in a yama (this big Japanese chemistry set looking thing that I would call the nip drip if it wouldn't get me slammed by sjws). Espresso and drip coffee, at least in my opinion, are better invested in their roasting process and origin than process. Good question m8

nippon isn't a slur, user. Make your dreams a reality