Going to ikea. What should I get for lunch?

Going to ikea. What should I get for lunch?

Billy Bookcase

Horse meat balls and that cake with traces of fecal matter in it

Lots of cheap hotdogs

Gravlax; always be on the gravlax.

If you're not getting the meatballs with mashed potatoes and lingonberry sauce don't @ me

Beetburger.

this

the cinnabuns, tell them to heat it up extra long and eat that shit with a fork and knife cause they put way too much frosting on it

also the veggie meatballs and lingonberry sauce. you'll fart for days

Allen wrench

This. Fish fry is decent too.

DAIM BAR x 12

>don't @ me

Last time I was there over the summer they had a sandwich with smoked salmon and barbecue sauce, shit was delicious.

Swede-cucks, does that slop at IKEA actually have anything to do with Swedish food?

Swedish Meatballs

meatballs and cinnamon buns

IKEA hotdogs with french dressing

what the heck? bbq sauce?

I haven't eaten at IKEA for many years but yeah meatballs and gravy with potatoes/mash and lingonberries is quite a swedish meal. But I doubt their meatballs are very tasty. Cinnamon buns are also very common in Sweden, but we don't have frosting on them?

I guess they probably have some neat swedish food products to buy home? Like
Do they have Kalles Kaviar?

Shrimp sandwich

meatball, asparagus with hollandaise sauce and those little broccoli/potato cakes.

Get the hot dog honestly. Really trustworthy, tasty, and filling for the price.
But remember to get the dammsugare on the way out.

Decent but still a game of roulette. Shits nasty like 80% of the time

>eating food and not existing solely on a diet of nothing but fine swedish tobacco and coffee in the current year

Dipping is easily the most disgusting habit anyone can pick up
Imagine all the drawbacks of smoking, the cancer the bad breath the pervasive smell
But you don't even look cool doing it, you look like some cousin fucking hillbilly spitting your disgusting trash everywhere like an animal