If there was a famine and you knew you wouldnt have enough food to survive, would you eat human flesh?

If there was a famine and you knew you wouldnt have enough food to survive, would you eat human flesh?
I would. I wouldnt be happy about it, i wouldnt even like eating but i would have to eat.
Shit happens.
I would make sausages and jerky, to spend the least amount of meat and preserve it as long as possible.
Feed a dog too, then eat him when he gets bigger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Feed a dog too, then eat him when he gets bigger

or maybe just eat the food you'd feed the dog with

Hi Aiden, I'm looking for the subscribe button but I can't find it. Any other ways to follow your blog?

Id choose adults of course.
Id take the meat of their legs and arms, skin them as much as possible and cook the bones with some meat on them in a stew.
Biceps, thighs and ass would be dried.
Other bits of meat and fat would go to the sausages, and the rest i would grind as much as possible to feed the dog.
Rest i would bury

No, id rather avoid eating humans in any way i can. Like eating a dog instead of a human

Eat the dog before feeding it and then eat the feed separately.

No, the dog would be skinny and tough and i would have to eat human flesh in yet another occasion which i dont want to.
If i could choose to eat human flesh 7 times and a skinny dog or 5 times and a healthy dog, id choose the former.

Would you do it? I know its wrong but so is giving up on life. Remember that there are people in this world that cut their limbs off to survive, that killed other to survive.
Life is worth fighting for

Nah, I'll rather die or be innovative than eating one of my own.

Probably only if I was attracted to the person I was eating on some level. I would happily eat someone if they were cute. If they weren't, I'd probably try some, but it wouldn't be as fun. Overall my plan would be to eat a cute girl, then kill myself so someone else could eat me if they wanted to. I don't actually care about surviving.

Zero qualms about it, only reason I don't hunt and eat humans now is it's illegal.

only eat qt grils

you'd be sacrificing meat at a 10-1 rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Nah. I'd try to fish or grow stuff. Otherwise I'd just kill myself.

This. I simply wouldn't.

Probably not. In 99% of cases I'd less valuable than the person I might be eating so I'd be doing humanity a disservice if I tried to survive at that point.

If there is nothing else to eat, yes, I'll eat human meat.

It's still better than dying? isn't it?

literally just don't eat the brain nigga

>starving to death
>worried about disease with 10-50 year incubation period
Have your parents ever told you that you were a smart boy? If so, they were lying.

You sick fuck.

>Feed a dog too, then eat him when he gets bigger
why a dog? just because it's there?
carnivores/omnivores make poor livestock, you are literally feeding them food that you can use yourself. humans cannot digest cellulose, ruminants can and convert it to delicious flesh for you.

i read somewhere that human tastes like beef, so sure. don't see why not.

Pork, not beef

If it came to that point, I'd have long gone without vidya or internet, and would've killed myself.

Isn't there some shit in human's that'll make you sick/crazy if you eat them? Or does that only occur if you eat a bunch/in some tribe?