A thin stew of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice

>a thin stew of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice

Is Skinner's dish real? How is it called?

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/classic-british-faggots-recipe-435283
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If singles then you have to make it and post results.

I mean it sounds like it would be pretty nice to be desu.

Literally every south East Asian dish

Binging with babbish made a tutorial on it.

Google "how to make a faggot"

Ask yourself OP, do these ingredients exist? Is it possible to combine them? Then ask yourself why you're too retarded to figure out the answer on your own.

>how to make a faggot
Very first result

thespruce.com/classic-british-faggots-recipe-435283

He brings up a good point though, he could never get the spices right in the states. What spices do you guys use?

I've never had multiple kind of rice at once. How does it eat? What kind of rice go well together? what do you usually pair with it?

DON'T TALK ABOUT BINGING WITH REDDIT HERE REEEEEEE

Bongs confirmed for homosexual cannibals

Tom Kha Goong

was he planning to feed chalmers seeds?

But that's Thai. What do they call it in Vietnam?

>Bongs confirmed for homosexual cannibals
No, that's the Germans.

I'll just ring up your mum then shall I?

>it's got fermented rice. it's full of probiotics
>thank the vietnamese

What was Frank Castle talking about? Only thing I can find on google is Rượu nếp but that is traditionally eaten sweet. Frank has herbs and sriracha on the cutting board.

I dunno, not a lot of recipes for german faggots.

>telling op to make it when he can't even get the spices right.

He probably just made Vietnamese rice porridge with some fermented rice in it. Fermented rice is strong as fuck so a few spoons of it would've done it for a pot like that. Very easy to top or add that kind of shit with sriracha and the chopped up green onions and limes make sense kinda add to my guess. That and the potential bottle of fish sauce next to the sriracha.

It'll also make sense to eat porridge for a hangover cure along with the pedialyte right there. Easy to digest while giving you back your sodium and fluids.

This guy doesn't look anything like the comic book depiction of Castle. Why are the people who produce the Netflix Marvel shows such dogshit at casting? Don't even get me started on Iron Fist.

Stew a la sneed.

I want /tv/ to leave.

They are their own division. And only Netflix puts up the money. Marvel TV almost never puts up another dollar.

With a state news group called the BBC how can you expect anything less desu?

WTF, I'm intrested now