What are some good stories about converting a qt into your ideology?

What are some good stories about converting a qt into your ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NC5jRlj8pFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Question your own beliefs instead

120 days of sodom

>you will never be dragged to a protest by her with kinky sex as the reward
why live

you need to read more neechee

>tfw you have read Nietzsche but aren't confident enough to speak about his ideas and always get btfo by confident gf even though you know she's misinterpreting his works half the time
>tfw you lost the argument so she picks the movie and you have to be the little spoon

>how do i "redpill" my gf

date a subservient retard

My qt who is vegan made me vegetarian. I still eat dairy, particularly cheese.

so a woman?

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

>being proud to admit that you buy into an ideology and ruining other people on top of that

You are one of the biggest cucks I've seen on this board, and I rarely use that word.

LOL!

Dude...what's your problem?

>move to Poland
>find Polish gf
>she is more conservative than I am
am I doing it right?

Read a few divorce court transcripts. They're loaded with stories about people 'changing' their partners.

youtu.be/NC5jRlj8pFE

kek

Juliette by Marquis de Sade

>thinking that you've moved past ideology
This is itself an ideology

You may always be under ideology but you can try to liberate yourself or be content with being a drone.

Being the little spoon and feeling your gf's tits pressed against you is comfy af tho

This is the best answer ITT

There aren't many people that will be convinced through logic or any kind of argument, especially women. You can convert someone by being someone that others want to follow.

Look at this moron that can't think for himself.
Ideology
>a system of ideas and ideals
That in itself isn't negative. It's more the trappings of ideology that are negative - like an inability to take in new information that contradicts the ideology

But what if you have an ideology that accounts for that? What if you have an ideology that's just right?
An Ideology with a capital I is the ideal, powered be an Ego with a capital E.

That's the great work.

God damn I want to do this with a girl so badly. Why do you have to say these things? I resent you for saying this.

You sure sound like a reasonable and non dogmatic person who would be open to new ideas as you say :^)

>be fatass amerimutt faggot
>browse /pol/ and buy into le baysed poland memes
>LARP as an immigrant because you know you'll never have the courage to drive to the grocery store let alone move to another country

I don't think I've attained an Ego with the capital E, but I'm open to new ideas.

Still, there's a strand of belief - all seemingly rooted in stoicism / popular eastern philosophy Christianity - that I seriously disagree with.

Member meme rap?

I think a lot of us - me included - just don't travel. The idea of doing so takes a bigger leap than with a people that do - let alone a people with a wealth of different cultures between the distance of a few of our states.

Not for pol meme's, but I'd love to get a remote job and move out there. Doing so is just a bigger mental hurdle than it is a physical one.

Chad.

I wonder what August would think of me in real life without the context of my extensive knowledge on German Idealism and 17th century Anglo interpretations of Greek poetry
I'd probably look like a dumbass

depends if she finds you cute or not

Depends if you know neat

If a girl wants to be with you she will automatically make your beliefs her own. That's how women are wired: as followers who are form-fitting to whatever the high-status male or their chosen mate wants them to be. But you obviously have to display dominance, confidence in your beliefs, and not be a weirdo about them. Women are pragmatic materialists, they are not inherently ideological, and single women who express strong ideological proclivities are typically mentally unstable or broken. Unfortunately, this is common among white women these days since they naturally go along with whatever the status quo is, and our backwards jewish culture has taken up the role of the dominant male and told them it's acceptable to be a slut who acts like a man. They are easily weaned off of that though and would flip like a dime en masse if the dominant cultural narrative were to change tomorrow. As would all of the beta orbiters who take up leftist ideals because they think it will maximize their appeal to women, which it actually doesn't, since alphaness is antithetical to the contemporary leftist male.

Yeah being the little spoon can be nice - the sensation of her tits pressed against your back, her breath on your neck, her semi-erect penis pushed gently against your lower spine.

If you're cute, she'll take it easy on you. If not, prepare to become ideological dismantled and forcibly rebuilt

she's a qt pole

H I P S

why aren't there any white women in my stupid beaner town goddamnit

> tfw hairy acne ridden troglodyte back

Life is suffering.

troglodytes get out of this board

get hispanic gf
they're cute, catholic, and white passing most of the time.

Just don't make mongrel sprogs with it.

Bump

but I'm already a mongrel sprog. why do you think i'm living in a beaner town. :(

Where would I look if I wanted to understand the psyche of the average modern American mongrel, or understand how most view the world ideologically?