I...I can't find it anywhere. The only ones around have some dumbass cherry bullshit

I...I can't find it anywhere. The only ones around have some dumbass cherry bullshit.

Where are you...where have you been..?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi-Cola_Made_with_Real_Sugar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pepsi distributer here. Haven't seen it in my area for a couple years now. Haven't heard any plan of it coming back either

It's not fucking fair. Why.

Idk m8. It was one of the few products I'd actually buy as well. The dew white label has been my new guilty pleasure lately

I saw it once in Target like 2 years ago, why are suits always so goddamn stupid.

They just put normal pepsi with a retro label to trick people into thinking it was the real sugar one coming back.

Well, legit real sugar Pepsi is still around. The vanilla one isn't though. It's just in dumb packaging that made it look like regular Pepsi for awhile until the regular changed to the throwback label.
The company is strange.

Everywhere in the world except America.

If it was around all the time, it wouldn't be a big deal when it "came back". Ergo you wouldn't feel as strong a need to buy it. And if you know it's only around for a "limited time", you'll be more likely to buy more than you need.

Philly user. Real Sugar Pepsi still seems to be available in Vanilla ans sometimes cherry. Real Sugar Pepsi in regular was available in bottles from Wawa up to maybe six months ago, then Pepsi seems to have kept the retro label but switched back to corn syrup. I think when I was at Lowes they may have had 20oz. bottles but not completely sure. I haven’t seen cans of RSP in a while, maybe a year or more. It’s possible Pepsi is just pissed of at Philly due to the fucking soda tax that got passed though.

If Pepsi started putting their normal soda in a throwback container you would not know the difference.

Notice that's vanilla, not any kind of "throwback"

It clearly says "real sugar" on it.
Throwback.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi-Cola_Made_with_Real_Sugar
>The Pepsi-Cola Made with Real Sugar, formerly called Throwback

I can literally go down to my local Kroger owned store and buy like ten 12 packs of it. It never disappeared. ButI would trade it all for the real sugar cherry Pepsi.

Yeah, but those are two different products. There's no vanilla pepsi without it.

Tastes EXACTLY the same as regular coke...

How did this anti-HFCS cult form in the first place? I don't understand, it's almost exactly identical to cane sugar with the exception that it's sourced from corn and can therefore benefit from the corn subsidies that create massive amounts of wealth (yes, create, it's not just the amount in tax dollars that the farmers gain, the subsidies let them grow less during good times to keep from overproducing to the point of worthlessness and lets them survive bad times so everyone benefits from a more stable and profitable economy).
These corn yields are also keeping a significant part of the world population outside of the US from going hungry.

I've tried both regular Pepsi and Real Sugar/Throwback before. Pretty huge difference. Throwback has more of an actual "cola" taste, and regular Pepsi just tastes like toxic sugar sludge.

It's literally just a slight difference in fructose ratio, insofar as anyone can tell a difference at all it's going to be minor unless you're being suggestible which people tend to be when this sort of thing is tested.

The GMO seed supply for it is entirely contolled by Monsanto, saturated in carcinogenic herbicides in ever increasing amounts, added as an absolutely unecessary ingredient to virtually every processed food which feeds a med-pharma diabetes industry for muh corporate profits at the expense of the citizens' welfare. Surprise, surprise - you embrace it!

The have it in PA all year. The sell it for like 1 month out of the year in MD as well. It's a shame, it's the only soda I actually like.

It's a complete meme and there's no difference. This is why all that matters is marketing.

It's another way to virtue signal moral superiority over something irrelevant

Yeah out of maybe 50 people I've seen do this whole "sugar tastes so much better than hfcs" I doubt 10 even know what Monsanto is, let alone all that other shit you wrote. Pure marketing and you fell for it lol

Right. And it's pretty much justified that Coke and Pepsi are the same product with a different name. I gotcha.