Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FBbBWifAdCg
youtu.be/GajbZY0l7oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't know why children care so much about this 'food'.

no of course not don't be stupid
>a thread died for this
sage

Imagine being so petulant.
I wonder who wrote that click bait.

No. You have to add New Haven to that list for it to be true.

Its literally the water that makes the dough.

Same goes for bagels.

>postgradproblems

I get my pizza made fresh at Asda in the UK

Spicy chicken, bacon, red onion and chorizo on a BBQ sauce base.

Best pizza I've ever had

yeah pizza in italy fucking sucks compared to this guy in jersey

Absolutely fucking not. In fact the opposite. New York is Jewish propaganda in city form.

Pizza from Western New York / Buffalo is the best. Fuck off NYC rats

Goddamn hicks are stupid.

You're posting on a Jewish website, goy.

Italian here, absolutely true. I fly to NYC every 2-3 days to have a top tier pizza.

Why the fuck do coasties feel the need to spout out that their food is superior to everyone else so much? California this, New York that, and then they bash anything else that comes up. It's like deep down they know they suck so they brag about their pile of shit in an attempt to make themselves feel good about it.

Its to try and convince people that these are good places despite the commies and Jews.

>Least Coast

lol

muh water

The best pizza is Mexican Pizza at taco bell

>new york
>good pizza
TOP KEK M8

It does tho. Italian pizza is far inferior to good American pizza.

fresh coast best coast

>pretending detroit and 'go 'za aren't superior
NYC thinks buttered buns is some sort of culinary high water mark... just let them have their fun

>amerimutts in charge of pizza
US pizza is average/below average and the pizza in that image looks bland and made of plastic

>thin crust

aka the kind of pizza you make when your dough sucks ass

Unless your town has a pizza hut.

Are you actually an antisemite or do you just enjoy posting /pol/ memes? I’m genuinely curious.

Nah. Good pizza is harder to find outside of those places, but it can still be found. Usually it’s gonna be from local restaurants and pizzarias, mom and pop type places.

>Grease on paper is pizza.
Chiraq deep dish master race reporting in.

new york pizza is the most overrated shit I've ever had. fucking average.

>9% Jewish population of the second largest city in the US
>Entire city is Jewish propaganda
You must think Jews are naturally the master race to be able to exert that much influence and control

Turks and Cypriots make the best pizzas.
Hearty, full of flavorful toppings and just the right amount of crispy crust.

Why do flyover fucks like yourself think anyone cares about your shitty backwater states? The coasts are the economic, cultural and culinary heart of america. Everything else is just filler.

It depends how you conceive the idea of a master race. The possession of natural productive genius is different from a talent for the manipulation of information and people. To many the latter is more a corrosive influence than an expression of mastery.

>latter is more a corrosive influence than an expression of mastery.
You sound like a bottom who's master let you loose for a little too long, faggot. Go back to >>/b/

There is no reading of your post which makes any sense to me. How did you come to your conclusion?

>The coasts are the economic, cultural and culinary heart of america.

Chicago is better to be totally honest

Without the flyover states you would have to eat rats and pigeons.

My ex was from New York and would always talk up New York pizza like it was fucking ambrosia. I would just nod my head and humor her because I really didn't want to hear anymore of this New York propaganda shit. But we went and visited her family and she ordered a pizza, and that shit was actually pretty fucking good. I've driven across the country twice and I'd say that place in New York had the best.

I mean, I've been to Philly, Chicago, San Diego, San Francisco, LA, New York, Dallas...New York had the best.

Yeah 10-20% of you are, the other vast majority are the dregs of our society and most of you are just miserable larping coattail riders.

I don't even live on the same continent, what shall I do?

Europe has the best pizza. Mainly because they use salami instead of pepperoni. Which has a lot more variation. Nearly all US salami is all made in the same handful of places. US has the most variety of crust though. Sir Pizza’s beer crust is good but that chain seems well past it’s prime. Chicago’s deep dish is overrated as fuck.

>Culinary heart
>Coasts
I'm from the midwest, but it's obviously the South

nice blog post. noone cares.

Not at all. We have lots of bad tourist trap pizza in NYC.

>lived in NJ whole life
>had pizza in AZ
>it's exactly the same

sure thing, colton.

That's kind of rude.

It's overrated, there's plenty of places that make good pizza.

Modern pizza is american pizza. Shitaly copied american pizza in the late 90s and now try to claim they invented it, even traditional pizza is actually greek flat bread with toppings.

PEPE

Do you think Noone is being insincere?

Are you a redditor, or are you just pretending to be an insufferable faggot? I'm genuinely curious.

Anytime anyone says something like this about food of any type my eyes nearly roll out of my head.

Its just dismissive and ignorant. Yeah, new york probably has some of the highest concentration of good to great pizza. But they have shitty pizza too.

Its not what you are saying, its how you say it.

you're trying to say water is better in NY and NJ and not the worst of any first world location?

I only get frustrated when people make blanket statements. Ive been to italy and had some of the best and worst pizza of my entire life. Been to Tokyo and had midwest tier sushi and one of the best meals of my life.

Better to say, In NY you can get some of the worlds best Pizza. Saying, "Lol if you are eating pizza outside of NY you are eating shit desu". Its click bait. People love getting pissed about food.

The Midwest and south are more the clogged culinary arteries

>comparing god tier detroit style pizza to wouldn't-even-feed-to-my-dog tier chicago style tomato casserole

New York tap water is really good

>my cheese, tomato and wheat is better than your cheese, tomato and wheat because of state lines

Utter morons

Also remove new jersey.

Tap water affecting the dough to any sort of recognizable level was debunked years ago. Only ignorant old faggot pizzeria owners continue to peddle that bullshit.

CHICAGO PIZZA BEST PIZZA.

>American pizza

Source? Oh, Infowars?
>Sho' nuff dat der dem Jew Yawkers 'n der pizza lies!

>New Haven
even nyc jew know that new haven is superior

It's not the best, but you can get an 18 inch thin pie NYC-style for about $16 in New Jersey. And it's not even frozen.

>fighting about which of the two best versions of pizza in the world is
We midwest master race have to stick together

Saying tap water significantly alters the taste of a end product like pizza is decidedly infowars-tier sensationalism you dumb leftist piece of shit

lol do euros just come over here and buy kraft cheese and pizza hut and shit? just say to themselves "yep, this is america and it sucks"

>visit small dairy farms to personally buy their cheese
>ALL AMERICAN CHEESE IS PLASTIC SHIT, I BOUGHT THE FIRST THING I SAW ON THE SHELF AND IT SUCKED
>maybe if you shopped at a co-op or got to know local fa...
>NAH UR TASTELESS EVERYTHING SUCKS IN DUMBMERICA

>American Pizza

>anything of quality
>New Jersey
this person is full of shit

yes. Chicago pizza is good too but I don't consider it pizza so it really doesn't count.

Are you feeling alright?

I'm pretty sure Italy has the best pizza.

My little guide to New York pizza, not 100% infallable but just a rule of thumb
>if it's run by some kind of west asian shitskins it's usually bad
>if it's run by blacks it's a complete wildcard
>if it's run by whites or spics it'll be decent to good
>if it's run by actual italians it may be worth paying premium for

pls

Honestly, you only need the last four words.

I don't know why autists care so much about 'children'.

It's pretty good actually, just the roads and most of Essex county suck

>Jersey

Guernsey pizza is better.

Chef user here, the tap water doesn't affect taste, but the fluoride levels can change how quickly the yeast activates and how quickly the dough rises.

Often when theres heavy rain, local water authorities will add more fluroide to the water, fucked up many batches of dough with that.

>Second largest city

Thats like saying Hamburg has the best burgers. It's evolved way past you old man.

As a person who has never been to New Jersey, why do people talk about it as if it's a garbage fire?

Just because it's different doesn't make it inferior moron. youtu.be/FBbBWifAdCg

You're fucking stupid as shit youtu.be/GajbZY0l7oY Italy sets the standard and innovates.

>MUNCHIES

FTFY

Ayo watch your mouth south Jersey trash.

Untrue. I'm from long island and go to uni in Buffalo. The pizza here is mediocre compared to back home.

Probably the best pizza is at the western end of Long Island. In Brooklyn.

Connecticut, Jersey and NYC are pretty hyped up on their on flatulence that only really rivals California in terms of absolute arrogance.

Best pizza I've had was in Perry Point MD and RI.

Chicago, just go away, but Detroit, you get a solid fedora tip.

If you watch Ugly Delicious on Netflix, you'd know the best pizza in the world is in Tokyo.

Naples may have the best "Neapolitan" pizza in the world, but that's because they literally have an organization that makes sure if you have "official" Neapolitan pizza it meets strict guidelines.

chicago best pizza

Yes, the best pizza comes from right outside Trenton, NJ.

Another pie

>the absolute state of New Jersey

Delorenzos?

>NY/NJ floppy tomato sauce bread
>""""Pizza""""