I don't want to throw away most of the bottle because it goes bad when it's opened...

I don't want to throw away most of the bottle because it goes bad when it's opened, is there anything I can do besides just drinking it all ?

put it up your ass

Liquor won't start going bad after a year, and if it wont be bad it will just lose some of its original taste profile.

You can just save it if you have people coming over and pass it off on them if you don't particularly like the taste.

Barring that you can make some penne alla vodka if you want, but that really doesn't use up much all at once.

Umm no vodka DOES go bad, and not in a year but more like a couple day, that's why you have to drink it all in a short time.
Source : my mom loves vodka and has probably been drinking it before you were born

Are you serious or retarded?

This post is absolutely fucking retarded. I'm a bartender and I hope you don't believe the entire fucking bar is circulated every week.

>Umm no vodka DOES go bad, and not in a year but more like a couple day, that's why you have to drink it all in a short time.
That is absolutely wrong. Vodka DOES NOT go bad. It's friggin 40% alcohol.There is no microbiological activity goin on in there. In fact, alcohol is used as a preservative.
>Source : my mom loves vodka and has probably been drinking it before you were born
Source: Your mom is an alcoholic that was looking for excuses to make in front of her dumb sun to justify her alcoholism.

Are you the "professional grade food" idiot, looking to push a new meme?

That just what your alcoholic mom said

>that's why you have to drink it all in a short time.
al/ck/ logic

Guys it's a stupid joke from Arrested Development.

Yeah Veeky Forums wavers from having amazing taste, to being plebs

I really don't understand why people like that show. It's dumb jokes for dumb people.

If you seriously think the jokes are dumb then you're probably a brainlet who missed all the subtle humor.
It has some of the best writing and attention to details in any tv sitcom ever, and nothing has topped it despite being 15 years old at that point.
There's extremely elaborate jokes that you might not realize are there after rewatching it multiple times.
Not all of the humor is complex and a good part of it is pretty straight forward, but the deep jokes go deeper than any tv show ever did.

hu durr i was just pretending to be retarded =D

>Veeky Forums having amazing taste
This never happened

can use it for making vanilla extract, for cleaning, party gift, some meals use it

Yes. Buy a smaller bottle next time, retard.

this right here, this is good bait

>Source : my mom loves vodka and has probably been drinking it before you were born

And she drank right before you were born too.

Look up vodka pasta sauces. That's how I got rid of mine.