Who here /SAUCEPACKET/??

who here /SAUCEPACKET/??
rate my stash fellow saucybois!

I will be watching this thread vey closely.

Im pretty stingy with my scores but ill give you a 6.8/10, its a good start.

>no taco bell sauce
>no horsey sauce
>only one mcdonalds s&s sauce

why you keep em in the fridge

why no good variety of fast food sauces like all the mcdonalds/bk/wendys

weird

>no taco bell sauce
there's at least three diablo sauce packets RIGHT in front of you, are you blind?

Tips for getting more sauce packets out of stingy cashiers?

How do you make that chinese mustard at home?
What vinegar would you use?

Woah!

Nice haul there, fellow Saucebro!

Be sure to pick up some Whataburger Spicy Ketchup when you get the chance, that would really round out your collection!

there's my OLD diablo sauces, before they brought them back. There's not any more taco bell sauces because I havent been there in some time, but when i do i usually take at least half a plastic togo bag full of them.
>arbys
just no.
>mcd SS sauce.
love it, but chichfila poly sauce is way better than sweet n sour sauce.
i just keep asking until i reach a point where they tell me they will charge for any more. or break up your order into small parts and ask for sauces with each item.
WASSUP SAUCEBRO!
i wish i had a waddaburger here in NY, sadly since my parents moved from TX i dont think ill be seeing one anytime soon.

>all dat Chik-Fil-A sauce
Good man. Literally the only reason I ever eat there.

im not a fan of any wendy's or BK sauces since they really have no unique sauces. i like BQ bbq but its just bulls eye, and i have wayyyyy better BBQ that i buy from the store.
the trick to being an effective saucebro is to get the unique sauces then take care of them as best possible, so i refrigerate them just in case, you dont usually know how old those sauces are to begin with.

>BK
>no unique sauces
Ummm sweetie

user, i love this sauce too, but i dont have it because i buy pic related. have you tried it? its exactly like zesty/bloomin onion sauce/blossom sauce/horseradish/etc/etc
give it a try

I have tried it, it's not nearly as good. Bloomin onion sauce is OK, it has a nice horseradish bite. But nothing has that sweet chemical smoothness of BK zesty sauce.

hmm, i see. perhaps next time ill sprinkle on a few dashes of MSG for that lovely MSG addictive taste

You can make it really easy,
1/3rd BBQ
1/3rd Mustard
1/3rd Coleslaw Dressing (Basically 1/2 Mayo, 1/2 Vinegar)

>tfw you've been rat holing the sauce too long and it's expired

Needs more Taco Bell sauce. Nice collection of Chick Fil A though.

What kind of "man" eats at fast food so often that they amass huge amounts of sauce? You disgust me.

thats why you're not a fucking SAUCEBRO, asswipe.
SAUCEBROS don't go out to eat all the time, dummy, then what's the point of being a SAUCEBRO? You can just get them delicious sauces anytime you want.
A real SAUCEBRO barely eats out, but loves the tastes of those wonderful sauces on their own cooking. The nearest chicfila is 80 miles away, I might go there 3-4 times a year.

user, I.....

My purse is filled with Arby's sauce and that is all. I go to Arby's once a month to get 2 fist fulls.

Since we are on the topic of sauces... WHAT THE FUCK is up with McDonalds shit poor selection for sauces? Maybe it is just here in Canada that they're so mediocre but we only get BBQ, honey, sweet and sour (we might get the hot mustard too, I can't remember) and uhh that's about it. No ranch. Nothing spicy. Nothing else. And other, less popular joints have like fifteen sauce choices.

Pisses me off. NO RANCH. Nugs or strips without ranch is for plebs.

how the transitioning going Mason?
>unironically dipping chicken into Ranch Salad Dressing
apologize again leaf.
Also, those are the main nug sauces. unless the McD has the tendies they wont have those sauces.
hot mustard is pure patrician.
sweet and sour is ambrosia.

Thanks for reminding me to clean up and sort my sauce drawer op.
Tried the meme sauce at Mcds today and yah it sucks.
Hot Mustard continues to be the best sauce at McDonald's.

I used to save a bunch of these before having to go on a deployment. The cooks on our ship were all Filipinos and would never follow the guides they had for cooking shit. So we'd get some sort of wet dogfood looking meat chunks over rice, or a sticky-sweet fruit (like canned pineapple) mix over rice with chicken chunks. It was either that or get a tray full of tatertots and those chicken cordon bleu hotpocket bitches.

So anyway, I would walk out with a fat bag of sauces from anywhere and everywhere and a large bottle of hot sauce, at the time I liked Cholula.

BK BBQ sauce is based too.

>Hot Mustard continues to be the best sauce at McDonald's.
This.

OP, I do have a bit of a sauce bin. I have big pull-out drawer in my kitchen with the ziplocs, foil, parchment, and some other things I use to pack up a work lunch. This bin in there is where I throw in a packet of sauce or some wrapped cutlery/napkin/wet wipes I might get in takeout. I tend not to keep anything not worthy of packing to help out a lunch one day. I like hot sauce bottles, honey, guldens mustard, horseradish, decent salad dressings, red chili flakes, mrs. dash packets. Publix gives the olive oil and vinegar packets. I'll keep a mayo packet like from chick fil a. I do not horde taco sauce or ketchup, nor dipping sauces that are sugary. I don't keep low quality chinese packets.. Into the garbage it goes.

Hello hotmustardbros!

Op here, hello brother from another mother.

you realize most of those sauces are literal oil, right?

Ketchup, mustard, soy sauce, and a good bbq sauce is all you need.

>tfw texas pete packets turn a weird color after sitting around for too long

Mix them all together.

I don't keep food in my house, so when I get hungry late at night and everything is closed, I eat all of my condiments.

i am jealous, i wish i could just buy a premade sauce drawer.

SOYBOYS

that's just a drawer full of nitrates and cancer

You have your coveted sauce packets that close to raw meat?

YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE!

Look, I get that you're trying to make this the next SIP but it's not going to work, just stop. Polite sage.