Get invited to halloween parties

>get invited to halloween parties
>don't go
how is the literary lifestyle going for you, Veeky Forums?
pic related

You're doing it wrong, user.

>go to halloween party
>mooch free drugs
>get drunk
>leave early and go back to writing

>don't get invited to Halloween parties

>be me going through london
>oh shit attractive women
>makes me sad
>post on Veeky Forums asking for a book for this feel
THIS is the literary lifestyle and none of us will ever achieve it at the same level as that london frogposter

>we don't celebrate Halloween in my country

It's going well I guess...more time to read?

who's the person who makes these images that cut right to my core and tear my entire being apart? well done

Being an incel loser is just the Veeky Forums parody-abomination of literary lifestyle.

>living in a halloween country
>literary lifestyle

>be me
>shut-in NEET in a bad part of town
>haven't been to a halloween party since my 20s
>getting a lot of writing done on October 31st because no parties or decorations or candybeggars

Feels good. :^)

i want to kill myself

Literally me last weekend. I watched stranger things and played overwatch. Although I didn’t go because I knew it was going to be lame and it was an hour away and I didn’t want to deal with a long, hungover drive the next morning. Sometimes I wonder if I’m slightly autistic

>since my 20s
who taught you to use the internet grandpa

Seek help, friend..

We all are

I was hex editing CRPG saves and dialing into BBSes by myself while you were swimming in your dad's ballsack.

Exactly my point.

>pic
>tfw this is litteraly me except I don't have a cool sweater, I'm too much of a baby to do drugs, and I'm writing genre fiction because I don't trust myself to write hard /phil/

Should I just kill myself? Today I learned that I've been spelling my proffesor's name wrong in my headers for two fucking semesters without him telling me. And he's a cool proffesor too; he's writing me a letter of rec and buys me beer sometimes. Why am I such a peice of shit, Veeky Forums?

that's something to be embarrassed about but not worth caring too much either

yeah, they can probably help him out down in switzerland

just do drugs now m8, that will keep it interesting for some time
and tell your prof you are sorry, I am sure he is not mad

>it's yet another "user vaguely describes his shitty, uninteresting life and pretends he's special" thread

What the fuck even is the literary lifestyle?

Yup. Kinda relieved I don't have to waste time worrying about something benign as a costume. Just seems wasteful y'know?

How spooky is your life right now?

>Not performing an esoteric ritual on a night of volitile energies to awaken your own doorways to dionysus

>irish invent catholic holiday to worship dead, dress up as demons, get fucked up and fuck other people's shit up for free with added candy
>"oh that must not be literary"
what the fuck is wrong with prod education?

Artistic stagnation loneliness and resentment

godamnit but i'm a loser

ah-bloo-bloo

He said "oh, is that so?" and that was it

- and it wasn't like "I'm sorry," "Oh, is that so?"; it was "Hey, I've been spelling your name wrong for over a year on my papers." "Oh? Is that so?". He didn't even fucking notice.

Letting your womanish emotions control your thoughts and actions and then propping up a philosophy that says you're so unique and smart for doing so.

How does one quote Zizek. Other than just playing up his mannerisms

by quoting something he's said

>proffesor
user I...

I was literally never invited to a party, ever.

How can one user be so right

t r a s h c a n

no one can memorize all that nonsense

I'm microsoft word dependent and phoneposting

Spooky trips

bro its tuesday. all the parties were over the weekend

I blacked out and walked in the cold for 4 hours in a dangerous neighborhood before being arrested and hospitalized. I guess I'm living some sort of lit lifestyle.