Is this just a meme? It tastes alright, but I see it everywhere which automatically sets off my mememeter

Is this just a meme? It tastes alright, but I see it everywhere which automatically sets off my mememeter.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Melinas-Peppercorns-California-Pepper-Blend/dp/B00D6EHHIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mememeter
Retard.

Triggered

Tangentially related, I grew up in a fairly pleb family and we only ever had pre-ground black pepper. I decided to get the a grinder with whole peppercorns to see this extreme difference. I would say it's good when it goes in something still to be cooked. But to top food that's already cooked, the more neutral taste of pre-ground pepper is desirable in a lot of cases.

>got to taco bell
>they have salt and pepper on the table

>neutral taste
Youre trying too hard to sound like you know something. There is never an acceptable application for the grey powder of doom.

>go to restaurant
>fat guy salts food before even tasting it

I use a pepper grinder and it gives the food a nice spiciness, I put pepper and salt on everything now. I used to wonder what the use of pepper was, but I see now.

as if everything you order there doesn't contain confident amounts of sodium content

>salt and pepper
Do Canadians really do this?

>go to taco bell

He kind of an intelligent guy

I've never seen anyone salt plated food other than obese fucks.

>the grey powder of doom.
You're trying too hard to sound like a faggot. But you're right.

This is Steve we're talking about....

You're clearly the one trying too hard here.

My local taco bell items have insecure levels of sodium, I feel bad for them

Perhaps you’d prefer a soy shaker you soy boy

Yes it gives it a kick without really changing the flavor

i thought i was the only one that felt this way

It's a meme after cooking

can you fucking people talk in anything other than childish neologisms? It's grating, like listening to a child that won't shut the fuck up.

Try military food lol

think of a baby babbling for its mother. Doesn't that drive you fucking people nuts? So stop doing it you unmitigated asshole.

Fuck off, this is an important subject

must not have many friends

lol why are you here? This website has been like this forever...you KEK

no, it's not, and no, you're not. This is a frivolous, idiotic non topic kids leap on because they have no real interests and no real friends.

You're talking about salt and fucking pepper, you goddamn idiot. My typing about it is simply because I'm watching television in the mean time.

Black pepper is by far my favorite spice, I use it in exorbitant amounts on just about everything savory I eat. Pizza, pasta, meat, cheese, vegetables, eggs, toast, rice, seafood, literally anything. It's the perfect flavor, no other seasoning approaches its inherent magnificence. Deb8 me fagit

because you worthless fuck ups need to stop being callow boorish filth or our society is going to die to being human garbage? you're the human rot that is destroying western culture at the root. You dumb fucking kids are fucking up the future. Savvy?

They sell this shit at Costco.

amazon.ca/Melinas-Peppercorns-California-Pepper-Blend/dp/B00D6EHHIU

It's a 4 blend, but it's amazing.

>lecturing people on a chinese cartoon website

Hardly. I don't give a shit about any of you. I've got a silly military show on and I'm bored. You idiots are not even a distraction. This is like taking an enjoyable shit.