Should I read Stoner or the Idiot?

Should I read Stoner or the Idiot?
I'm about switch from STEM to humanities, but I'm also an Idiot

>switching from stem
Does user not like high paying jobs?

Read the Bible before reading The Idiot

>I'm about switch from STEM to humanities
Don't be an idiot, user. You'll regret that decision so fucking much.

I understand dropping out of STEM but dude save your money, modern university especially for the humanities is a huge ponzi scheme.

The Liberal Arts have been reduced to a rubber stamp program for the leftism machine. Trade degrees are the only things modern """universities""" are good for.

fuck I am terrible and Engineering and hate everything about

user are you sure you want to take on language as your profession?

Is anyone here doing law? I hear it's the only option for any kind of writing major, but it is soul crushing isn't it. I can't imagine how it could be significantly more tedious than engineering. I was reading the Federalist papers last night and had a strange moment of appreciation for the English language, I can't remember the specific passage but the writing was both poetic and technical, I had an odd flush of emotion from it . Might just join the air force desu I have no human connection holding me here I just read study and exercise everyday

I don't want to be that user but... have you considered kys?

yes

If you can't stick with engineering maybe you could try something similar where the classes you've already taken won't be a waste? Going to school for humanities is dumb and being in the military is like being a welfare queen that demands respect.

might just kill myself desu

At least with the millitary it's something other than min wage retail or making people sandwiches

emphasis on "something", I know two or three people in the Navy who fucking hated it but that's the navy

I was referring to the fact that they live on my tax dollars and don't actually do anything.
All the navy people I know hated it but love their brothers forever. I guess spending months in a tube underwater will do that to you.

I'm an air force vet. It's not a bad deal. If you want to spend a bunch of money to read you can do an enlistment and go to St. John's or whatever. Do something technical, preferably with a TS if you can because you can make a good amount of money with it.

>Stoner or the Idiot
stoner. john williams is my favorite author

>violence against strangers is worse than retail
america eh

t. reads stoner once