What does a Veeky Forumsizen read on Halloween night?

What does a Veeky Forumsizen read on Halloween night?

Something spooky like pic related?

And how do you sort your candy?

I'm reading Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique series, which involves the most horrific beings imaginable

lol. This pic is why I come to Veeky Forums. Fuck niglets

is this the /soc/ thread?

You look awful man

I boned my gf, watched Stranger Things and read some Deleuze. /comfy/

500 pages in and there are no demons yet

Eugene Onegin.

r8 me and my gf lads

Don't cut yourself on that edge

fuck your $4000 bookmark, that is making me cringe so hard. Go sell it or something

Reading The Fisherman
Well written but it makes me want to go fishing more than making me feel all spoopy

My kid already ruined it

Typical Neckbeard treating women as trophies

Why is is spoopy?

Both solid 8.5/10

Like who?

gib handsome twink bf

Reading Anna Karenina. Alexey’s situation makes me very spooked indeed.

Reading a collection of 19th century fantasy/dark romanticism short stories from various German authors. Not really spooky but fun to read.

Wew, lad, nice source of pride you got there.

>Demons
>spooky

You haven't read a page of it, right?

I’m pretty deep in, the narrator just figured out Pyotr was duping the governess and faked sick to miss the first half of the fete

What the fuck you and I look identical. Do you happen to be mixed Nordic and Anglo?

Excellent chiseled jawline I might add, very Indo-Aryan.

faggot do you wanna comment on the curvature of my dick as well. ferme la guelle putain

I went to the gym, watched the Astros lose in accompanying some stone revolver ipa's and now mm going to read Sketches from a Sportsmans album. Later I will smoke some weed drink some more and write. Happy Halloween friends

>implying dostoyevsky wasn't spooked

he doesn't read on Halloween because he procrastinated really badly on his Multivar Calc homework and he has a French test tomorrow

>Fuck niglets
Your mommy sure does

There is no better read for a comfy autumn night.

What is wrong with the bridge of your nose?

Epic! you sure showed those kids haha

Solaris

What's the name? Or is it actually in German?

I Am Legend is the greatest horror novel ever written. Pet Sematary is the scariest, however. Either House of Leaves or Perfume is the weirdest tho, I'm not sure. Yeah.

I'm English and Native-American.

work on your postures

post his feet

In German, yes . It's called "Teufelsträume" which is also the title of one of the short stories it contains. Publisher is "dtv".