I'm feeling sick. Like REALLY bad. My stomach's turning somersaults...

I'm feeling sick. Like REALLY bad. My stomach's turning somersaults, my nose is running and I've got this horrible cough.
What do I eat for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=G7vVY2AH2c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spicy shit so you'll either sweat it out or throw it up

Vodka.

you don't. You get weaker and weaker and then die.

medicine

YERBA
MATE

activated charcoal

You gonna die of consumption

This hooktube.com/watch?v=G7vVY2AH2c8

This. I was sick last week and just kept eating spicy stuff to clear my nose and feel warm. It also feels amazing on your throat.
Fire cider is a really good cold/flu deterrent to have on hand. Easy as shit to make and will knock you loose of a lot of shitty sicknesses

Grate fresh ginger into boiling water, add lemon juice and honey. Drink at least 3-5 times a day.

Medicine. Eating a burrito won't cure any malady.

idk bro it cured my burrito deficiency

There's a simple remedy my mom always made when I was a kid and it worked wonders clearing my nose. Take some fresh or frozen raspberries (or preserves if those aren't available) mash up about a tablespoon, and mix into a glass of hot (not boiling) water. Drink twice a day or so.

Lol I'm dead. What were those pills

Gingerale

Shouldn't have had gay buttsex user, enjoy your aids.

I like to make chicken egg noodle soup with an excessive amount of garlic and ginger and enough habaneros to hurt me real good. Cures a cold for a couple hours at least

ginger beer and wheat toast (without jam or butter)
once the heaves stop, sip a 50/50 mix of hot black tea and brandy/whiskey

take your frozen chicken stock out of the freezer.
add ground chicken mirepoix and your frozen egg whites.
Make a raft and clarify the chicken stock. Make sure you can read the date of a dime through a gallon of it. If not clarify it again.
By the time you've achieved this you should over your cold symptoms.
Enjoy consomme after with some matignon

gingerale, saltine crackers, and gasX

>Lean KINGS
>just chucks a bunch vicodin into a bucket and fills it up with sprite
the absolute state of these nignogs
could just eat the fucking pills like a normal person, would probably work better as well