Do I need a ton of theory to understand Fanon?

Do I need a ton of theory to understand Fanon?

You shouldn't read non-whites

No but you do need a ton of fiction to understand theory

He's probably a postmodernist liberal cuck

One day either I or someone like me will shoot you from armslength and feel nothing.

This board is for redpill. Fuck off and go watch Rick and Morty

>he hasn't resumed with the races

No, redpill, YOU are riganmorti

I thought redpills were infographics devoid of context and screen grabs of sophomoric "debunkings" of communism?

Try Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique series, you ape

Why are those the only books any of your ilk mention? It's almost as if none of you actually read.

Because much literature produced has been produced to brainwash the white race against their own interests

>I'm dumb and insecure about it

Brainwashing doesn't work if you're critical and with your suspicions I'm sure you won't have a problem with that. Without the least bit of sympathy for your politics I urge you to make an effort to read outside the /pol/ Canon. Learning is nothing to sneer at and at the very least you'll be better able to outflank your critics.

No, even though it wouldn't be a bad idea to know the time context and also a little bit of marxism.

Enjoy the book my friend.
(the more you advance, the better it gets, you'll see)

Fanon is - as far as know - the first to take a shot at ''systemized racism'', as in racism built into power structures. He was a normal kid from an african colony that got to study in where France, became psychiatrist. There, he realised how everybody seemed to judge him. Came back to the homeland and practiced there. Had this idea that racism was inherent of white political structures, idea he backed using clinical annecdotes.
TLDR : Harmony with Whites is impossible within their political structure, get them out, build Black state and then... (insert solution here).
He's affiliated to marxism inasmuch as his idea is basically to destroy the flawed system of opressed-opressor

Hahahahahahahahahahaha this is the funniest fucking post I have read on Veeky Forums in a long time.

OP, some background in post-Freudian psychoanalytic theory and mid-century post-colonial thought might deepen your appreciation, but as a reader with very little of either of that, I still found Wretched of the Earth to be challenging, fascinating, and incredibly powerful reading. Fanon is the shit.

He grew up in Martinique, which is French territory, the colonial governors at the time treated blacks like shit so that didn't help

Slit your wrists

His ridiculous essentialisation of Algeria and Algerian culture is classic of the lack of rigour so much postcolonial theory is found up.

not really. in between giving context, what he says is pretty clear. a skim reading or quick summary reading of black skin white mask might help out