Breakfast

Why is breakfast so fucking good?
Pancakes,eggs,steak n eggs, waffles,bacon,toast,muffins,cereal,biscuits,oatmeal,grits. English breakfast. Orange juice coffee.
Anytime of the day i can eat this stuff. I love it so much.

Anyone else love breakfast as much as me?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/kevingould/bitch-dont-touch-my-breakfast
google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x872b07f64f7061e3:0x750fd51d450f05bd!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipNYPXFO5JaWjxFhCpdpqRkcC0MKlyaxH_FUAqSB=w284-h160-k-no!5stc eggingtons - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sAJBip6KoSarnWOweYhT_Yg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2yMiU3MrZAhUHiVQKHf6eBvAQoioInwEwDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I’m not a soy boy

>everyone's a soyboy
>everyone's a cuck
>everyone's a jew

At what point do you just accept that your vocabulary has no meaning and you should just shut the fuck up?

Yeah, tell that fucking racist Alt-Right neonazi.

Breakfast Thread Theme:
soundcloud.com/kevingould/bitch-dont-touch-my-breakfast

how does someone so retarded know how to use 4chins?

Lolwut?

Hash browns all the way

I only drink black coffee as breakfast, unless I didn't eat the day before. I'm literally a soy boy though except I don't consume soy just cocks

t. soyboy cuck jew

A gentleman and a scholar

Coffee and croissant is the best breakfast.

Forgot bout them hell yea

t. soyboy cuck jew mouthbreathing slobberer
See, I won!

it's the best if you love feeling hungry two hours later

I don't see why anyone would eat such a decadent breakfast.
I have three eggs, toast and an apple in the morning.

I never eat breakfast other than whipping up some chocolate instant breakfast (work at 5am makes it hard to find time) but I definitely agree that the tastiest, most hearty meals are good "American" breakfasts. I just have to find a restaurant that has good 24 hour brekki :^(((

Definitely one of the most satisfying, if you aren't a sniffling pig. Croissants are the epitome of a great breakfast baked good. There's tons of good breakfast breads, though. It depends on my mood. For example, every Sunday and on my birthday I have 2 warm, fresh croissants. But, on a regular day, I might have toasted nut and seed bread, or a toasted English muffin, or a couple of crumpets if I feel like making them, or senorita bread if I'm feeling indulgent. Or, a sausage kolache, or a poppyseed kolache, or occasionally a toasted ham and cheese croissant.
Now, that's not to say I never have anything but breads and pastries for breakfast. Of course not. Eggs in all forms are welcome, as is fresh fruit, and sometimes if I've drank the night before, a full breakfast of various kinds.
But a croissant and coffee is a perfect combination and just right as a small breakfast.

I have oats everyday but today I tried curried oats for the first time and I'm happy to report that it was pretty delicious. Though the turmeric made me feel a bit light headed so I probably won't be having it for breakfast again at time soon.
Though, I gotta say this; I have a coffee before breakfast, while it's cooking, and another after breakfast. And after eating the curried oats my post breakfast coffee was outstandingly delicious. I don't know if the curry did something to my taste buds but that post brekky coffee was outstanding.
Maybe I'll try the curry thing again tomorrow.

If you liked this post and want to see more then don't forget to hit the reply button and send a (You) for more.

YES YES YES

i came

OP here. Usually for breakfast i have a bowl of cereal /oatmeal while driving. Or nothing. I just love breakfast food over everything dont matter what time .

Huh sounds actually pretty good.

>body does nothing but digest food for 5-8 hours
>instantly gets starches, fats, and sugars

No idea OP probably a mystery

>a bowl of cereal /oatmeal while driving.
kek
i always wondered about you people
so.. like wtf bruh?

modern cars have autonimous emergency braking, keep lane assist, radr cruise control, airbags gallore, satnav, automatic gearboxs, etc, etc. your're just a passenger so you can do whatever the fuck you want.

I love potato cakes too.

Breakfast is the shit but I'm usually too lazy to make it. I had a good one yesterday. I made a breakfast wrap: three strips of bacon, one medium fried egg, some lettuce, a tomato slice, about a teaspoon of chipotle mayo spread around and about a third of a cup of shredded cheese all on a nice large tortilla. 10/10 delicious.

>If you liked this post and want to see more then don't forget to hit the reply button and send a (You) for more.
I endorse this product or service.

I also love breakfast

Not really a fan of breakfast anymore. Coffee and water and a piece of fruit is pretty much all I do. I make amazing breakfasts though, enjoy cooking for hungover people or women.

Just kiss already and get the fuck out.

what happened to the fourth sausage?

it got stuck in yur mums twat m8

for me it's scrambled eggs and 'vark. the best breakfast

who the fuck eats pancakes for breakfast?
i get that kids want to do it but i doubt any decent parent lets them.

I'll only have a big breakfast like op pic on the weekend when I can laze around and take my time. I don't really have an appetite until 2 or 3 hours after I'm up and about. If I try to force down anything more than coffee first thing in the morning I'm queasy for hours. On the rare occasion I actually do wake hungry I'll have a granola bar or sometimes a breakfast burrito from some fast food place, probably BK since it's convenient.

>being so contrarian you don't eat pancakes
what the fuck is wrong with you?

>baby talking faggot
i think that sauce actively reduces brain matter.

user is just being a faggot and trying to be 'edgy'.

I had a weird dream last night where I went to a kebab shop and asked if they did breakfast.
This middle eastern looking man whipped up this huge plate of different meats and eggs and said "16 dollars"
There was this fancy restaurant nextdoor to the kebab shop and my brother was in there having breakfast so I was trying to sneak into the fancy restaurant with my plate of food so I could eat with my brother.
Somehow from there the dream turned into a crazy police chase up the streets and I was hiding behind parked cars because a sniper in a building was shooting everyone.

What did my dream even mean?

I fucking hate breakfast. Worst meal of the day so I always skip it. Only good things about breakfast are scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, and chicken fried steak.

>I fucking hate drinking my first coffee of the day so I always skip it and go straight for my second

Upvote, liked, and subscribed

I don't like eating either breakfast or lunch. I eat a big supper.

You cunts need to eat some muesli.

That looks so fucking good ay dios mio

>only good things about breakfast are the traditional breakfast like eggs and bacon
I feel the same way about hating hamburgers. The only things I like about them are the bun, the ground beef patties, the cheese and the other toppings.

first off, i didn't actually say that.
secondly i eat pancakes, just extremely rarely and never for breakfast.
incorrect, i'm just not a fat fuck

Me too.

>not eating pancakes for breakfast

Why even live

google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x872b07f64f7061e3:0x750fd51d450f05bd!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipNYPXFO5JaWjxFhCpdpqRkcC0MKlyaxH_FUAqSB=w284-h160-k-no!5stc eggingtons - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sAJBip6KoSarnWOweYhT_Yg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2yMiU3MrZAhUHiVQKHf6eBvAQoioInwEwDQ
SO FUCKING BOMB BOYS. Also Ncounter is the hipster casual restaurant by the same chef that's awesome just a lot of college kids around and less formal atmosphere. Two best bfast places in AZ crackers is decent too.

>>baby talking faggot
>i think that sauce actively reduces brain matter.

what did he mean by this?

Weisswurst and mustard, gruyere and a rye roll, double espresso.

I made a fresh toast sandwich this morning that was heavenly.
French toast, sausage, extra sharp cheddar, syrup. Cheese goes surprisingly great with the eggs and syrup.

Nice link.
Retard.

Fucking grits. Nasty.