Raclette time

Had any Raclette recently ?

Can you burgers find Raclette devices in your country ?
Is this common ?

Here in France every decent family own a Raclette party kit and I simply cannot imagine a winter without it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6dZSWeVKZk
youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lived in France for a couple years and really wanted to buy one of those raclette grills, but my SO at the time had to constantly remind me that we don't have raclette in the States - or if you can find it it's stupidly expensive - and I would probably never use it once we got home. It's weird since fondue used to be huge in America, but raclette never caught on.

There may be substitutes or other eligible cheese to use with it.

I remember looking into it and concluding that there wasn't much widely available that melts like raclette and has a similar taste.

How ?
It's fat and melty, what not to like for an american?

Is this reserved for the richs?

youtube.com/watch?v=K6dZSWeVKZk

Reserved for the rich's.

I live outside the US now, but outside of specialty cheese shops and high end grocers, raclette is hard to find. It's pretty normal where I live now but still on the expensive side.

Americans are pretty content with mediocre cheese.

Raclette smells bad

>racelet

Lulz. Sounds like something non-whites should be referred to as

Don't ask me how it never caught on in the States. Probably has something to do with American dairy lobbying the FDA to not allow a shit ton of delicious French cheeses into the country. Pretty sure Morbier was banned for some reason a few years ago. It's not the average American's fault for being poor or ignorant - we fucking love cheese. It's the stupid power of big farming and how easily the government is bought by big corporations to the detriment of the people.

yes, and here in switzerland we enjoy the original raclette, you french fuckfaces.

I fucking hate swiss raclette and I'm swiss too. Much rather have some chinoise.

what the fuck does chinoise have to do with raclette retard

Gruyere should work. Raclette is stupid expensive in the US. I looked into it once when I got back from Switzerland.

tu ne confondrais pas avec la fondue?

Aww, your retarded. Cute.

>Raclette
It does come across as a nigger name.
Yo yo yo I gonna name my little bitch Raclette yo yo!

I think they dance at rockefeller center during the Christmas season.
The raclettes.

You're thinking of Mimolette that was banned, but that's been reversed now. Morbier is found easily at any store with a decent cheese selection.

No you fucking retard the joke is that you call short guys manlets and it's derogatory because short guys are laughable so this time it's for race because anyone non-white is laughable. Fucking bunch of idiots

There's a good song about that.
Randy Newman.
Randy Newman - Short People (Official Video)
youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

I have John Valby tickets for next month little girl, that'll be a blast.

Some people were really freaking out when that song came out, it was hilarious.

The reason, as always, is pasteurization. All US dairy products need to be pastuerized before sale. As this has a serious effect on the taste and texture of many cheeses, many kinds simply cannot be found in the US in a form that would be recognizable.

>I remember looking into it and concluding that OP is a fag

>your
>retarded
>your

You French people are the fucking worst, I wish you were all ejected into the sun you pieces of shit

We can get unpasteurized cheeses, they just have to be aged a certain amount of time before being sold, so no Epiosses.

im a burger and ive never had Raclette but thinking about it makes me drool