>yfw god doesn't exist

>yfw when in agreement

EPIC meme, upvoted and Redditgolded

>you can run, but you can't hide

it's been a minute

Read knee chah you faggot

>yfw god transcends being and creates existence itself

Wish I could earnestly believe in God.

Kek. God, I love God. I don't know how He does it but He comes up with the craziest shit sometimes.

>t. pic related who can't into epistemology

>mfw atheists are just booty bothered brainlets who don't know the science-god they worship is literally the same god that made them and inspired the bible

>booty bothered brainlets

alliteration game on point today 100emoji

trippy dude man

fuckin created itself crazy nigga

Nature is god

>Nature is god

>he hasn't even been to Saturn's Titan.

do you know what epistemology is?

yeh

>yfw gods exist and you will become one

>t. buttmad Englishman who rebelled against normies and the Church by adopting the gods of ancient Egypt and inventing his own upside-down religion

The fucking Africans, man. Not even Greeks. Not even a Logos.

Wtf are you talking about christcuck

>tfw you start reading the Christian canon

>yfw willingly subscribing to a dogma to dull the pain of existence
>mfw betraying my culture's decency and sense of togetherness
>mfw not smart enough to lie to myself
>mfw being sadistic enough to enjoy the pain of existence
Feelsskepticman

>B- but God IS consciousness / in everybody's mind
So why sing hymns to it? Or praise it? I might as well praise Harry Potter, he's an idea in my mind as well. Or the word "kerfuffle"

I base my judgement of existence on fashion trends.

epic

>tfw the incense hits you during divine liturgy

>not recognizing the difference between the bible and harry potter

Why is the bible considered divinely inspired and harry potter YA shite? Because the bible IS divinely inspired. It has been pointing to the divine for two thousand years, helping mankind understand and escape his suffering. Before the bible there was cannibalism and endless war over stupid shit like rain and dirty-foot thots. The world before harry potter is just like our world now. Full of brainlets.

>yfw human spirit exists

>helping mankind understand and escape his suffering.
>God wants you to escape suffering
Christianity isn't buddhism. Suffering has a redemptive quality to it, so does dying and poverty and being persecuted. Anyone who appreciates the weight of his sins will also suffer in repentance, to some degree.

>escape suffering
Pain and evil are fundamental and necessary for being to exist. Life can't exist without death. Praise the one who isn't either full or empty but the one who is both and more than that.

>Bible is divinely inspired
Divinely inspired means about as much as inspired by the main character, I think. So I ask, why isn't The Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter-inspired? Look I'll show:

>Why is The Chamber of Secrets considered Harry Potter-inspired and God is shite? Because The CoS IS Harry Potter-inspired. It had been pointing to all that Harry Potter stands for (loyalty, bravery, nerdy glasses) for almost two decades, helping children deal with childhood traumas (cannibalism and endless school fights over toy resources). The world before the Bible is just like the world now. Thanks to HP, I have something to point to when Neil steals my bike again on the playground (fuck you Neil you're a dick).

Not sure if the above metaphor is true, or that it explains my argument well. Point is I don't accept the argument "look at the effect of this dogma/book, look how good it is," as prove of the truth of it, and I don't think I have to accept it by force (e.g. name-calling (I'm not a dirty-foot thot)). I wish I could follow a dogma (any dogma), and have tried, but I can't (except things I'm blissfully unconscious of, thank God).

>The world before is just like our world now, full of brainlets
Not true, now it's full of Potterheads

For the record I'm not glad I'm betraying my culture's sense of decency
>Pic related is a better mfw

>doesn't know what divine inspiration means
stop

>implying my hallucinations about HP are less significant than existential or divine hallucinations

Ah I lost. I'm being as pompous as religious persons

This but unironically.

Yes. Well done, atheist.

how doy ou know someone is atheist? don't worry they'll tell you. atheists are as annoying as fucking vegans honestly. i'm not even a believer, but seriously, fuck off cunts, you don't have all the answers to life because you listen to Sam Harris or Degrass Tyson or whatever other cuck you worship as your logical scientific Jesus.