Schopnehauer on Women

Hey Veeky Forums, can you synthesize his thoughts about women ? Do you think he was/is right ?

If you didn't want to fuck them, what would your opinion on women be?

I've read studies in pessimism. his ideas on women make perfect sense. though it's not a normative/acceptable ideology today, his views are actually common in certain circles yo.

not sure if i should go indepth

Women are objectively more valuable than men from a purely biological perspective. Their ability to create and incubate life puts the average woman above the average man in terms of societal value.

Very few men are developed enough in those qualities to be considered superior to women. Genius is a male trait, but genius is exceptionally rare, and is balanced out by male destructiveness.

>this bait

I'd rather have an enlightened society beyond anything any ever imagined for a single generation and then be forgotten in the history of the universe than continue reproducing just for the sake of it.

>women can't love
A woman's love for her child is probably the strongest bond there is. It's unconditional in ways that male love can almost never be, and it's common as hell.

I agree that loyalty and genius are male, but you have to you have to take the corollary of male destructiveness into consideration. Women didn't start the wars that lead to 100 million dead in the 20th century alone.

Enlightenment is a rare exception; procreation is a common miracle. And the latter existing doesn't undermine the former.

Your conception of an "enlightened society" can't possibly exist in our current biological state, and in order to have the possibility of getting there the common miracle of procreation needs to keep going.

user, I am sure you can tell me a lot about the love between two white men.

You are right, but funny you havent mentioned the fact that we are almost living at the age of artificial wombs. What then?
If the only thing that makes women valuable becomes worthless and society will treat both genders equal and make them compete on the same grounds, what do yo think gonna happen?

>Very few men are developed enough in those qualities to be considered superior to women

Are you aware that entire human civilization is running smoothly mostly because of men? Everything you see or have contact with, was made or is being maintained by men. It is a strong argument to call men superior beings.
It is quite problematic still, because both genders are built to different roles, creating new citizens is an amazing feat, but as I mentioned, what value, if any, will women have after technological breeding revolution?

>Women didn't start the wars that lead to 100 million dead in the 20th century alone.

Do you know anything about geopolitics? Wars arent happening, because of testosteron.
But if we would like you follow your retarded logic just for lolz, all warmongers or men in power have extreme popularity and support of opposite sex. Mr. Adolf Hitler won legal elections thanks to women's votes.

Don’t mistake impotence for goodness. Eurasian makes are just the best in violence in the world. Women and blacks and such are no less evil, they’re just powerless.

>Schopie only ever brought up for his views on women

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH NONNONONONNO
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Do you know anything about geopolitics?
Do you know anything about sociology?

Artificial wombs would make women redundant, but many men are being made redundant through automatization as we speak. Technology is decreasing the value of the individual indiscriminately.

>Wars arent happening, because of testosteron.
Not technically, but the lust for power is a disproportionately male trait. It's part of our sexual role. You can say that women are partially responsible for the trait given that they select for powerful men, but women also select for the intelligence that leads to genius as well. They shape our future through their sexual selection. They have enormous power in that respect.

Men of all cultures are capable of the same violence that Euros committed in the 20th century, but I don't think that women are. There's a strong hormonal aspect to propensity for physical violence.

I'm more interested in Weininger's thoughts on suicide.

Team Hegel 4lyfe.

That's irrelevant because I want to fuck them.

But if you didn't. It's not impossible to make yourself not want to fuck them.

how about you read a book stupid motherfucker