For me, it's the Costco $1.50 1/4 pound all beef hot dog or Polish. The best deal in the country

For me, it's the Costco $1.50 1/4 pound all beef hot dog or Polish. The best deal in the country.

how do they get it to be so cheapy cheapy

never forget the 20oz soda. it come with refill

Their pizza is terrible tho

They got rid of polish at my costco and they also bumped up the coffee mocha freeze to $2.99 from $1.39 because they're dickriding the "cold brew" coffee trend so hard.
The product didn't change at all, all they changed was the name.

>18" pizza for

Do you Americans really get a whole meal for $1.5?

Yeah, but they don't have 'vark.

Yes, also, obese

If you consider a hot dog a meal (most people who get it eat is as a snack between meals). Plus they give you unlimited sugar water refills to get you to stay in the store and buy more shit.

Your membership fee.

How do I get past the card check at costco so I can just get some of that food court?

bring a costco cash card or any expired costco card, it's not like they check

or just go to one with an outdoor food court

Just walk past.

Even without a membership they legally have to let you in to purchase from the food court, visit the pharmacy, or to buy liquor.

You can buy liquor at Costco without a card?? That's pretty much the only thing I buy there (don't have a card, just go sometimes with people who do).

It's a loss leader.

So long as that liquor is all you are buying, absolutely.

Depends on your state actually, but most states do have laws against alcohol or tobacco membership clubs, so they have to sell without a membership in those states.

>Americans have to have memberships to buy food

>Yuropoor detected

Costco is international.

>europoors have to put down a deposit on fucking shopping carts because they can't be trusted to return them

And you have to have a licence to watch tv.

Get off your high horse Nigel.

It might be like the rotisserie chickens at a lot of stores, they take a hit on the one item but you're bound to buy other stuff because you felt like you got a good deal

Cost of hot dog: 25 cents
Cost of bun: 8 cents
Cost of soda: 5 cents
Cost of toppings/napkins/foil/cup/straw: 5 cents

inb4 living wage labor, electricity, shrink, etc

Costco pizza is the fucking best

>"Inb4 (all the external costs that are contributing factors to price)"
Go away Bernie, Costco charges what people are willing to pay.

I'll fite u m8

*license to have a television in your home AT ALL

TV licensing spooks are basically government extortion

I get one slice of pizza since they put the calorie thing in the pictures and it has like 700 for 2dollars while a hotdog was like 500

Actually their hotdogs are fucking huge. I can usually never finish one without feeling full as fuck.

That with the soda makes for a great meal deal.

>sbarro's grade pizza
>only 2 didgeridoos
outta my way pebs

Ok? This thread isn’t about their pizza you fucking autist

I can't wait for the costco shills to realize there's 11 people on this board

>

Stop posting Craig Jelinek

Fuck off!

>If you consider a hot dog a meal
Why wouldn't they? Go look up the nutrition of an average hot dog, and realize if you eat one as a "snack" you're likely fat. These hot dogs are also huge.

Nice meme dietary advice

>most people who get it eat is as a snack between meals

>meme
Retard

Oh, I forgot I was speaking to an American. Concepts such as portion control and not needing to stuff your face until your belly's about to burst are foreign to you.

>Thinking food high in fat content is what is causing the obesity "epidemic"
LOL

No one said that you fucking retard. Hot dogs are also extremely high in sodium and calories, while providing no real nutritional value. They're garbage food for poor people and people with no taste.

Nah, I was just highlighting the fact that you're a millenial retard who spouts shit he doesn't understand over the Internet.
Kill yourself.
Thanks.

Excess calories cause obesity and fat is the most calorie dense food group. As an American you are more likely to consume fat in greater proportion than carbs or protein.
You got shit for brains or something you dense cunt?

>Sodium is bad
You sound like a 92iq housewife who gets all her advice from daytime tv

You can only eat so much fat before your body physically repulses it

That's true of anything.
The fact that the average American derives their calorie excess mainly from fat remains extant.

My Costco's food court is outside

Kill yourself, boomer faggot.

>anyone who isn't a millenial must be a boomer
Retard confirmed

Take your Metamucil, gramps; you don't want to miss any of the Israeli military parade because you are constipated.

I can't stand beef hotdogs, I'll only eat the ones made with pig entrails and chicken organs that people actively avoid because to me that's what a hotdog is supposed to taste like.

feel free to stop posting any time

>constipation causes you to miss an event
Surely the opposite is true, retard user?

>walmart hotdogs

Not if you are stuck on the toilet struggling to pass a BM, gramps.

The hot turkey and provolone sandwich is low key the tastiest thing on the menu

i like more onions on mine.

kek, boomers and genx btfo!

>low key
1) don't say that

2) you are objectively right

Trust me the food is shit tier.
The pizza sucks the hot dog sucks the poutine sucks, the sandwich is LITERAL shit, only good thing is the drink and the ice cream

Their fries are decent on their own but only if you have a few

Can Americans not even go food shopping without needing some greasy fast food to eat?

>MFW
>costco near me stopped selling polish dog

you don't need a membership to buy from the food court at every costco i've been to (like at least 5 of them)

kys Yuropoor

was that one still 1,50? they have some other dog at mine but it cost like 2.5o or 3$