Leave being a brainlet pseud to me

>leave being a brainlet pseud to me

Now this is a thread I can get behind.

>heh, those ancient myths and religious practices? Those are just in your head.

Now this is an ass i can get behind

Carl Jung, a man with encyclopedic knowledge, who drew from sources from antiquity to Nietszche for his ideas
>Dude what a brainlet
Otto Weininger, a man who concluded that Jews are feminine
>DUDE SO EPIC AND RED PILLED ABSOLUTELY BASED XD XD XD

jung is a fedora pharoah you retard

>*atheistic autism intensifies*

>not why he's a retard
>ad hominem
guess jung isnt the only brainlet pseud around, huh?

>*triggered petersonfag continues pegging himself*

Sage this posteuring shit, boys.

Lol
Imagine being this mad

Lol
i'm euphoric you fucking faggot

>drew from sources from antiquity to Nietszche for his ideas
Do you think this is impressive? Pretty much everybody does that

Yes, they do it through the collective unconscious.

>collective unconscious
literally a psychologizing of spiritual reality

>Otto Weininger
>No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them.

Absolutely Based. Roasties cannot ever recover.

>I'm right because I am euphoric in my enlightenment
Not a fucking argument.

You still haven't refuted the fact that Jung was a brainlet pseud

>I literally just proved His Argument by not thinking deep about Roasties and their filths

Why even type if you're just gonna self-own?

You haven't stated how he was one.

What’s happening in this thread?

If you just think even DEEPER, you'll see that roasties are alright. Anyone who disagrees has not thought deeper yet.

There's my counterargument.

Otto was extremely well read for his age.

Everyone is a brainlet pseud until proven otherwise

>Literally hasn't reached the necessary implied depths by the Author in thinking
>Acknowledges whores to be indeed Roasties

You're confused. Dumb and contradictory, But mostly confused.

>hasn't gone even that further step deeper and deeper into thinking that resolves the tension in dichotomies.
You're out of your league here, bud.

Jung, being infinitely more wise and intuitive than Freud, said there was no point in proselytism or disputatious dialogues. Arguing in favor of jungian psychology is not simply misguided, it is vain. Where Freud said those who oppose psychoanalysis and the premise of the unconscious are in truth battling their own repressed inner feelings about such matters -and he was right- Jung simply stood still. I have seen the recent enthusiasm for Jung and his works. Its resurgence is almost fatalistic. His works spread with the new age movement. Now it seems some politically minded invididuals are the ones bringing attention to Carl Jung. It doesn't really matter how these ideas are making another comeback, or why a certain group of people hopelessly try to grasp to its elusive, almost esoteric, greater meaning. When one's head pokes through the water and gets a glimpse of Jung's intuition; one understands the somewhat 'eastern', taoist, approach to his stand towards argumentation.

For as long as I remember, I have gravitated towards all subjects of Knowledge. Science. Philosophy. Theology. Et cetera. I have exposed myself to many facets of intelectual discourse. I strive on the inner struggle a new perspective brings.

Jung changed my life. He opened a new door. not only for myself, but as his most immediate and truthful disciples said; a new opportunity, a new door for humanity. I sincerely hope this will elevate someone's interest in the matter of analytic psychology.

I would beg her to smother me with these cheeks even if she had gastroenteritis.

Yes, you are, OP

>Completely changes the subject upon the realization that not only is he being owned by user, But he is even owning himself

Take a course in Modal logic mate.

How did I change the topic? We are talking about Weiner's magical (((((deep thinking))))) and how if someone disagrees with you it's because they haven't thought (((((deeply))))) enough. Let me guess, you're another one of those SHALLOW thinking types, right? Well he's my logical argument for you: think deeper, user.

You can read Jung, or you can read the philosopher whose original insights he lifted & distorted into a mishmash of christian theology and new age spiritualism

Jung knew a shitload more than neitzsche about anthropology, culture, and mind.

>neitzsche
Jung couldn't write a book more profound than one of Nietzsche's sentences to save his life. You can continue to fawn over a footnote if you like, at the expense of a "shitload"

you have to go back

I prefer a well thought out book expanding on the personal relevance of our large cultural and psychological history of spirituality rather than a truist aphorism fit for a cheeky fridge magnet, thank you very much.

You have to eat your own shit until you choke and die from it, you cuntfuck bloodstain pissjuice dickdribble shit.

Then I suppose Jung preferred truist aphorisms as well, seeing as he names Nietzsche as an influence

I'm was never saying neitzsche was bad, you nong. Clearly he was a genius. But no, I wouldn't say Jung preferred them, because he turned them into much more and preferred a more drawn out style of specified clarification. Generally, Jung's writing is more scientific, while neitzsches is poetic.

no..no..NO

I got this

sup guys

STOP, there's only one major brainlet allowed in the field of logic, and I can prove that it's me

>Uuuuh... mind? Psyche? What are you all even talking about? Huuuuurrrrrr.

Nice start! Now let's talk about how science proves that god isnt real

wtf how is frege of all people a brainlet

yeah he was wrong about everything, but so was every other philosopher

>yeah he was wrong about everything, but so was every other philosopher

JUST

>I would rather starve some rats and then prove that they would do anything their little bodies can do for some food. Afterwards, would you like to masturbate by the river with me?

>yfw you learn about Project Pigeon

This is just the reductionist tactic anyway, and the reductionist tradition has lived on despite the death of behaviorism. See how Chosmky argued against behaviorism and continued to play the role of calling people "obscure" or "charlatan" in lieu of making actual arguments. When he (hopefully) croaks some other vapid cunt will do the same.

non-reductionists: dude the immaterial soul lmao

You can be non-reductionist and materialist

Just forget about it. He's an idiot

if youre in denial

nonreductionism collapses into property dualism which collapses into substance dualism

>When he (hopefully) croaks some other vapid cunt will do the same.

I am gratified to know that someone else hates Chomsky as much as I do

did someone say pseud? brainlet?

he's below brainlet tier

>most lucid piece of music ever made was by a jungian
Really makes me consider the higher things in life

>ITAOTS
>lucid

I pray that you jest

Name something more lucid.

What exactly do you mean by "lucid"? The act of taking a shit contains more clearly expressed sense than most of the songs on that album.

Yeah, Ive just figured out I’ve been using lucid wrong my entire life... leave being a brainlet to me I guess
Just substitute profound

fedora

t. Jew butthurt that Weininger described him to a t.

Something more "profound" than ITAOTS? Are you talking about lyrical or musical depth? Any work by e.g. Mozart (yes, even "Lick My Ass Clean") is musically deeper than that trashy album. Nick Cave would be an example of a better lyricist than Jeff Mangum, and he's not even that good.

It's literally an album about Jeff freaking out after he read the Diary of Anne Frank. That's all it is.

Literally one song was written about Anne Frank.

jungians are atheists.

The Diary of Anne Frank inspired the album, according to Mangum himself. Some of the album is about Anne Frank, some of it is about him just, you know, freaking out.

No, 10 of the songs were written before he read Anne Frank’s diary.

Martin lost weight huh. Short beard looks nice as well.

BTFO! But sure, talk to me about lyrical or musical depth, you sure know a lot on the subject!! Faggot!

jung is a retard that gives legs to almost all new age garbage and is infinitely inferior to freud, but he doesnt deserve this

>points out fallacies and doesn't bring anything new to the table
look bud, we all know what an ad hominem is and saying it doesn't make you look intelligent

>infinitely inferior to freud
at least jung is still relevant

t. Carl Jung

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

I wish. She can fuck my pet poodle while I jerk off into her mouth.