R8 this lunch my gook gf just made for me. i want to kill myself, but i am a manchild...

r8 this lunch my gook gf just made for me. i want to kill myself, but i am a manchild. is it really this bad or am i overreacting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/PailinsKitchen/videos
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks great to me

you're fucking with me, right?

what's wrong with it

why do you want to kill yourself and what has that got to do with you being a manchild. food looks shit btw

>plate of dried fish and boiled beans, bitter melon and peppers
>green onions, culantro, chilies, garlic and thai eggplant
>eggs
>shitty non-jasmine rice
>fermented fish

these are ingredients, not a meal.
she's fucking with you for sure or she's a shit cook

she's a shit cook but legit 8.5/10 and i was a virgin before her i have to keep up with it

What´s with the raw vegetables and... ketchup

jesus christ.
have fun eating leaves and foods that the beggars in 3rd world countries eat, i hope the poons worth it

pic or gtfo

Show her this thread, OP. She must be so proud to have you.

>Thai eggplant
I love those things so much. I would think they are baby coconuts if I didn’t know any better. You’re right tho. First thing I thought when I saw this is that this isn’t done cooking.

here
it is, i already said it is
she knows i don't enjoy this ''cuisine''

>8.5/10
her plain face isn't pretty enough to make up for her stick body and her stick body isn't voluptuous enough to make up for her plain face
6.5/10 at best

Can you cook well yourself? If you have a good handle on cooking, then turn it into a shared activity. Show her what you like by preparing food together. This way she will pick up tips on taste and presentation. Introduce ingredients that you love, but she doesn't often use. Encourage her to explore other cuisines. You could learn about French dishes together, or try something Indian.

The food doesn't look bad. Sure, it's more of an assortment of dishes than a complete meal, but there's lots of it and it looks tasty.

None of the vegetable are cooked, the omelette looks a little more done than I usually prefer, the rice looks like reheated leftovers, there are no pickles, and that fish should go on its own dish. There's no need for that many scallions and herbs either. Also, raw fucking garlic? I'm not against uncooked vegetables, but some of that shit needs to be cooked.

she ever suck a marine's dick for rent money?

She is 100% not a gook. Be honest, she is Thai or Viet, right?

Also definitely not an 8.5 but she's cute.

Nevermind, would smash. Just tell her to cook a little of that shit.

she is Thai, are they not gooks? what's the proper term?

Would you eat a raw whole green onion stalk with a side of raw garlic and dry stock fish

Pretty sure it’s the Vietnamese who are gooks. Anyway she’s a 6.5 at best for appearance. Nothing wrong with that tho. Learn how to cook with her instead of complaining.

Looks pretty damn good; maybe you should kill yourself after all.

I feel like if I had a GF I would respect her more than to show her to people on Veeky Forums. But I am the one a virgin?

Gooks are Koreans you fucking imbeciles

Chinks are Chinese

Nips are Japanese

Thais, Viets and others are jungle monkeys

Learn proper racist terminology if you're gonna use it

aren't they all just wetbacks? who gives a fuck about how they're grouping themselves?

All those soldiers running around Vietnam calling them gooks during the war, and they didn't even know they were using the wrong term. How embarrassing.

Pretty sure the Vietnamese are gooks as well?

haha holy shit this thread

1. Gooks are Koreans, it's a slur that comes from Korean "Miguk" meaning American, what they called out to the GIs when they arrived in the war.

2. She's not 8.5 or anywhere close, OP, but I guess if you lose your virginity to someone you're going to put the pussy on the pedestal

3. Some of those foods look okay, but I don't know what's going on with the paste looking thing and all the raw vegetables. Looks kind of like a banh xeo setup but not quite.

4. Seriously just tell her to make you pad thai, green curry, tom kha, spring rolls, pretty much anything from Rasa Malaysia. And if you can't handle SEA food then give her up to someone better than you.

But I don’t use racist terminology towards East Asians. It’s niggers and Muslims and Pajeets I can’t stand. The only East Asians I really don’t like are the flips.

Yes. You'd have to be pretty ignorant not to know this.

The fish probably, but I take your point on the onion and garlic. Just show her how you would prepare onion and garlic. Treat it like a project and you can enjoy both her improvement, and the food she will be making.

Gook is here , WTF is that?

Where is meat or sausage & ham ?

only poorfag eating like that

seriously, WTF is that

youtube.com/user/PailinsKitchen/videos

tell your pet shovel to start studying

>Gook is here , WTF is that?

This is great stuff. Cheers for the recommendation.

gooks are actually koreans, it's kind of a funny story how it started. "miguk" means american in korean, so when american GI's went to korea for the war they thought the koreans were say me gook (like i'm gook)

What's even the point of this bait thread, OP?

well if you kill yourself, where are you from and am I compatible with your gf?
She seems sweet to be making all that food.

south east asian isn't east asian

They are in the east, so they are east. Would you prefer if I said slant-eyed Asians?

>She seems sweet to be making all that food.
this is not food, those are barely ingredients that are used to make food

Nigger what the fuck part of SOUTH east do you not get
Don't compare my beautiful Japanese waif to some disgusting Thai or flip jungle gook

Wetbacks are Mexicans

Just reading through this thread and I found my dad, holy shit

Fuck off dont call jungle monkeys gooks. Gooks and nips are the only asian that are okay to mate with

i dont get the problem

if your bitch is cooking for you, you are already a winner.

Race mixing is never okay you idiot.

Found the ass blasted sturmdrumpfer!

Trump is the president of China now?

>tfw based Latina GF and her family cook me tasty meals literally every night
>GF is also the most loving human being to ever exist on this planet, getting a hug from her is like drowning in rose petals and honey
Wew boy, you missed out. Latinas are goat.

I've seen her on ladyboyvice

Look thai as fuck

throw that shit paste known as "ketchup" into the garbage and i'll reconsider your meal

Looks like a ladyboy.

.What are you supposed to do with that bowl of plant matter? Did she also give you a cute little grill to cook them with?

Overall I'd give it a 6/10, would bump it up to a 7 if she does the dishes.

If this is an 8.5 I'm moot's wife.

Enjoy your Elliot Rodger, soyboy.

Shit tier through & through dump her immediately op

cute, but i don’t think she’s your gf

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook

When you kill yourself give me her number and I'll wife her up ya pleb

>the best the Asian race can produce is literally a 4

Holy shit guys, this is impressive. Asians may actually be uglier than blacks.

>respects women
>wonders why he is a virgin

Fuck off you faggot. I’m not distinguishing between east and southeast Asians. I’m distinguishing between East Asians and central/west Asians. The slant eyed vs the pajeets, arabs, and Muslims. Asia is more than just what’s in the east. Also, japs are as ugly or uglier than any other slant-eye, and the crying noise they make when you fuck them is stupid.

That gook deserves better.

Kys.

Yes, you are a ridiculous manchild.

Post your gf’s tits or fuvk off

all south east and jungle asians are gooks, you idiot.

looks fucking horrible you ugly cunt i hope your girlfriend dies

>looks fucking horrible you ugly cunt i hope your girlfriend dies

Looks like shit but hey, at least she tried.

Is this a standard breakfast in Thailand? Looks almost like something we would eat in Philippines. Made me feel better about our cuisine