This is supposed to be new

This is supposed to be new.

pepsico.com/live/pressrelease/oh-hi-meet-bubly-sparkling-water-and-crackasmile02082018

Yeah they're trying to compete with la croix since no one buys pop anymore. Haven't tried it yet

It might be good but I still hate buying water that's overpriced and I can bet these will be.

Buy an ad

Figure it won't necessarily be cheaper than what's currently out there, but it will be more available. Bet you'll see it at gas stations and shit.

>its brilliant marketing... We are being sold the same soda products without the most expensive ingredient and paying a higher price.

My grocery store which normally sells soda at neary 7/12pk has been running both coke and pepsi products for 2/12pk because no one wants sugary drinks anymore.

It's slightly cheaper than pop

Not where i live.
Its not pop btw stop being so midwestern

Don't tell me how to talk

I never buy anything like this so what does it cost?

I tried the strawberry one. It was alright.
Never had La Croix so I can't compare the 2.

Not by much. Usually $5 for me, usually on sale two for $9 despite the fact that almost all the brands boxes contain 4 less cans than the soda.

>pop

Never saw it advertised or anything, but I drink seltzer regularly and grabbed a can of the grapefruit while I was out. It was solid, but not any better than polar and was only worth the price since it was already cold.

>10 cans not 12
>8.45 oz not 12
why the fuck does sparkling water ALWAYS do this?

I don't understand flavor. How do things have a taste but not actually be anything?

Organic chemicals

Those labels only put a percentage of ingredients. If it doesn't have a certain amount per serving they don't list it. Most mayonnaise doesn't list protein but all mayonnaise contains it.

>nigga toes and cracka smiles