Last meal faggots. what is it?

last meal faggots. what is it?

for me, its two In-N-Out Double-Doubles plain with the top buns flipped, a chocolate shake, a large cup of Five Guys cajun fries, a fifth of vodka, a couple of lucky strikes, four joints, and a small amount of cocaine if they'd let me have it. you?

your taste in food is that of a 14yo.

McChicken's good.

Good bread
Good cheese
Good wine

A variety of raw meats since i wont have to worry about the heath consequences and to see what they taste like

it’s my last meal, not my first meal with a romantic prospect. fuck off frasier

Sesame Chicken, Pork fried rice. And a shit load of it

about 10 lobster tails with butter and lemon, live oysters, dressed crab, mussels and cockles with salt and vinegar, and a load of xl pears poached in honey, lemon and vanilla pod.

a medium pizza that they let me make.

thin crust, roll it out.

just american cheddar and mozz on top.

a side of garlic dipping sauce (half garlic minced/ sour creme

A large pint of Kolsh (german beer from koln)

a DuMaurier cigarette (king size)

a large caliber pistol and 1 round

>pizza with just mozzarella and american cheese

what in the fuck

McVeigh special: Two pints of mint chocolate ice cream.

there's a simple sauce on there also dumb ass

yeah it still sounds fuckin gross, never heard of american cheese on a pizza

half american white cheddar and half mozzarella is the standard in north america.

Are you thinking of processed kraft singles? are you retarded?

American cheddar is not the same as a Kraft single. Do they teach you how to read where you're from?

whoops misread that as cheese not cheddar, pardon me I’ve been drinking all night. I should go run it off

I accept your apology

I'd ask to cook my executioner's favourite meal, and then dine with him. Have a chat, have a laugh. A drink, a warm piece of wllnut and chocolate pie. A smoke, a cup of coffee. We'd look each other in the eyes. I'd let them know, for a fact, I'm innocent -- they're killing an innocent person. But it's okay. I'm tired. I forgive them.

Just a salad of microgreens and edible flowers from the nearest organic farm. I'd like to taste the earth one last time before returning to it.

Gayyyyy

Shut up.

5 pound bag of licorice jelly beans and a bottle of tobasco

>a fifth of vodka, a couple of lucky strikes, four joints, and a small amount of cocaine if they'd let me have it.

They wouldn't let you have any of that shit, unless you're talking about some magical fantasy last meal scenario, in which case, of course you can have it. You can have whatever you want. Hell, you're free to go! Have a good one.

I'll have this too