When you realise that condiments are completely and utterly unnecessary and were only ever used to cover up weak or...

>When you realise that condiments are completely and utterly unnecessary and were only ever used to cover up weak or poorly cooked ingredients

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/condiment
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But french fries with ketchup are good. You're a fag, and wrong.

How do you eat fried fish without tartare sauce?

>not dipping hot fresh fries into mayo

Hamburger, plain, no cheese please.

>I am 5

>i just realized i can eat baby carrots without ranch

You’re telling me not everyone eats steak with ketchup?

man i love spaghetti without anything

Good fries don't need anything,

>Covering up the taste of fish with tartare sauce
Unless it's cheap ass shit tier fish that's been flash fried and stuck between bread why would it need anything else after frying than maybe a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of salt?

Your opinion is shit, and you should be ashamed to hold it.

They certainly don't need your shitty opinions. I'll take the ketchup.

Salt and lemon juice are literally condiments you dumb nigger. Good job destroying your own premise.

Calm down nigger. Eat them however you want.

>Pot calling the kettle black
kek

What sort of ascetic eats salty fried potatoes plain? Most good bites should have a bit of each flavor (though not base, necessarily). Not just salt. The ketchup brings in acid, sugar, and uMaMi.

Please mortal, condiments are sauces, vinegars and mustards. Not seasonings or juices or anything added during the cooking process.
Once, I would have argued with you. But now, I am so much more.

dictionary.com/browse/condiment
>something used to give a special flavor to food, as mustard, ketchup, salt, or spices.
Even after this I assume you'll keep being ignorant though.

No. You are wrong. Once, once I thought like you. Until tonight.

Would you like to hear the tale of my transcendence? It began with a sausage in bread. That's right, a simply sausage in bread. I spent much longer cooking these sausages than I traditionally would, care was given, these weren't any other sausages, however they were only one step of a master plan.
The onions. It was all the onions. I spent so much time with those onions. I cried as I diced them, three large onions and every slice brought further tears, not from the enzymes, but the beauty of it all. I could sense what was coming. I slowly caramelised those onions for 8 and half hours. My arms were weak and my body feeble, but I wouldn't let myself move. This was my purpose.
After all that time I let my onions rest whilst I gave the sausages one last warming in the hot, buttery pan.
It would pay off but that's a twist for later.
When I first laid these sweet yet savoury, buttery and delicate caramelised onions across a slice of bread I could barely believe it. I used to be skeptical of such beauty existing. But here it was, right before me.
I laid the sausage upon the bed of onions and without thinking lathered it in ketchup and mustard. Almost immediately, I sensed what an injustice I had committed. How could I do this? I took a bite but after three chews it was apparent. This was a great wrong.
I spat it in the bin, yelled at my cat and set about constructing another sausage in bread. That is when I realised.
Bread. Sausage. Onion.
This was all that necessary and it was all possible due to the strength of these onions.
I took a bit and did my best to chew through the ejaculations and the soiling of myself but then I was blinded by a light. A light that encompassed the whole room. Engulfed me. I was no longer a drunken man in a kitchen. I was eclipsing. I was infinity. I was now sausage in bread personified.

I get what you mean OP. Much like a video game that's terrible and needs cutscenes and graphics and voice acting and marketing to push it, the base product should be good on its own before you start adding on layers of other crap.

For example, even the best balsamic vinagrette with home made croutins and home made thousand island dressing won't save a rotting, wilted bowl of salad that hasn't even been washed.You're just covering up mediocrity and trying to pass it off as something else.

This was probably funnier in your head.

>Imagine being this much of a tryhard

What the fuck was the twist for later, cocksucker? That was shit. Fuck you and kill yourself.

Heh.

>So assblasted that he didn't know the definition for condiment he pulls this "lol so randumb" post out
Sad!

Laughed but kill yourself

Only reddit says assblasted.

>Only reddit says assblasted.
How would you know that unless you know what goes on over there?

I pieced it together by gauging who said assblasted. Gay as fuck

>I pieced it together by gauging who said assblasted. Gay as fuck
But how do you even know that assblasted is used exclusively on reddit to begin with? So you just know what words reddit uses? Almost like someone who... frequents the site?

I don't need any other information to know a man is gay if he fucks another man in front of me.
You're only offended because you're from reddit and like it there.

Okay user

>I don't need any other information to know a man is gay if he fucks another man in front of me.
>You're only offended because you're from reddit and like it there.
You still haven't explained how you just magically knew what words are said on reddit. It's ok if you go there, you don't need to be so defensive. Sorry you talked your way into a corner btw, it's sorta embarrassing to watch.

I didn't talk myself into shit. Every single person that uses that expression has arguments that come from that shithole.
I don't need to spend time at the source when I've seen enough drones like yourself spout it.

>I didn't talk myself into shit. Every single person that uses that expression has arguments that come from that shithole.
And once again, how do you know that? Just by magic? Or because you frequent reddit? I know which one I believe.
>I don't need to spend time at the source when I've seen enough drones like yourself spout it.
But you do anyhow, eh? Yeah that's obvious.

>I just know what words are said on reddit because those people use those words here on Veeky Forums
>But I've never been there before I swear
wut

You keep talking around the fact that I've stated I've learned to identify who's from where by phrases that are out of place. Like the shit you say.

Jesus Christ, not that guy but some times it's so obvious to identify that someone is Jewish.
You probably are a redditor too, which is almost as bad as being a kike.

>You keep talking around the fact that I've stated I've learned to identify who's from where by phrases that are out of place.
And how did you know that it came from reddit? You know that there's other sites besides Veeky Forums and reddit, right? But no, you knew it specifically came from reddit. How interesting.
>You're a Jew, and also you're from reddit!
Nice argument, guess I was pretty much on the money huh? Whipping out ad homenims doesn't strengthen your argument in the least.

Fuck off kike. I don't given a fuck about my arguments. Kill yourself, Jewboy.

desu I didn't even know it came from reddit until now. It just sounds reddit. Thanks for confirming though. I'll never use it now.

>Only reddit says assblasted.
Um, says who? You? Did you check with reddit first or something?

That's obvious. Cool.
>THIS WORD COMES FROM REDDIT
>Wait, now you said it comes from reddit LOL you confirmed it!
You can't have it both ways, you know. I was literally going by the other insistent voice.

Burger King argument. Have it your way. You're from reddit and so is assblasted.

You need certain condiments for specific burgers or else its not the fucking meal.

If youre talking about Shit like sloppy Joe's or filthy Arby's shaved beef and cheese sure you dont need anything.

Vinegar on fish and chips is the same as lemon retard, in the roles they serve.

>Burger King argument. Have it your way. You're from reddit and so is assblasted.
...According to the guy who's from reddit. Oh the irony.

Literally never used it.

>Burger King argument.
lol literally not an argument

Yet you knew exactly where it was from by magic.

Sometimes you can just tell. I just suspected.

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

Yeah you can also tell if you've been to both sites, which is clearly your position here. Because that's way more reasonable then you just somehow having a list of words that are reddit specific and Veeky Forums specific magically in your brain.