My Words Taste Like A Bitch Slap

I semi-recently wrote this bit about Veeky Forums, tell me how accurate you think it is...

"Veeky Forums is an incoherent, ocean of piss that lacks cohesive threading, post continuity and long term data storage. It's a cancerous rip off of a Jap-ass, weeb level rip off of Usenet that a bunch of Engrish molesting, squid suckers once shat out back in the Bush administration but later had sense enough to abandon for better formats. It's a tweenage muppet fluff chatty board for 12 year olds to pretend they're all edgy and important, when they're all posting completely user and everything uploaded is rightly burned off the server as fast as possible. Essentially an endless conveyor belt of bullshit speeding along the ass end of the Internet."

(attached pic is unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Crinklemon
encyclopediadramatica.rs/ComicGate
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Renee_Bracey_Sherman
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Cultural_Appropriation
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wage_Gap
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alison_Rapp
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Daily_Stormer
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kitties'_Law
encyclopediadramatica.rs/User:Mimkrys#11.2F1.2F2017_-_Popular_Today
i.imgur.com/N4rIvVI.png
i.imgur.com/vxYnbfy.png
i.imgur.com/n7CF4kq.png
i.imgur.com/ARNEkrD.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It isn't good, just sounds like a shitty comment, what did you expect. Bring it to /b/ or wherever you came from

So it makes you feel all angsty and indignant then?

Three of your four sentences contain grammatical errors, and your words taste like soggy, unseasoned noodles. I agree with . Go back to wherever you came from.

My words presently taste like 50+ "likes" actually... apparently the whole of the Internet doesn't think much of you kids.

PS - Any "grammatical errors" are a part of my personal style. Take your baby level, training pants MLA/APA style guides and shove 'em up your ass!

So fahnny joke

Ah. When those who don't know how to read just love those who don't know how to write..
Your 'insult' is less than trite, it's just stupid.

>that lacks cohesive threading
That's a good thing. It forces people to do threading in their own minds rather than doing it for them, which stimulates a higher level of mental activity, and it allows comments to follow a graph structure rather than forcing them into a tree structure.

>ocean of piss
>cancerous rip-off
>weeb level rip off of ____
>once ___ but later had sense enough to _____
>its a chatty board for 12 years olds to pretend they're edgy and important
>when everything is really _____
>essentially its a ____ of bullshit
have you ever composed an original sentence in the breadth of your miserable existence
jesus christ you speak in clichés
you probably score sub 100 on the iq scale

Not that anont but. No, it is just actually shitty. You have no ear for words, and your summary is just bitterness strung together rather than descriptive. It makes even the unaffiliated reader consider you a crackpot with an axe to grind.

AHAHAHAHA. Holy shit I can't believe it. It's Oni Deus. aka the Mad Hatter. Big fan since Poe-Red. How's the diaps?

It doesn't make me feel anything other than sadness at the fact that people with IQs lower than their shoe size are allowed to post here.

Why would someone create something like this?

Because someone believed it existed

birth of a pasta

Reads like you're a high schooler trying too hard to come off as witty

sounds like you really hate it here.
see you around, OP.

nice

>My words presently taste like 50+ "likes" actually...

Upvotes you mean, right?

Awkwardly worded and way too many adjectives.

>incoherent, ocean
The comma feels unnecessary to me.

made it a third of the way through, worse than an average post

>pretend they're all edgy and important
That's exactly what you're doing though. Veeky Forums isn't nearly as bad as you make it sound, you're just feeding into a normie delusion because it makes you feel edgy

When the PS is longer than the rest of the message you know it was written by a twelve year old

>we made OP so mad, he ditched his thread

17 posters and not one of the had anything good to say about his writing. That's gotta fuck with someone as insecure as OP

>i'd like to be worshiped by the dumb
nobody's stopping you. try to get weird with it instead of boring though maybe.

*sniffs your head*

That's "Onideus" not "Oni Deus", pronounced "Oh - Nigh - Des"... get it right... or I will BITE!

As for your cryptic question, I have not tormented the adult baby community in quite some time... okay, maybe a little...

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Crinklemon

...but that guy seriously just... bothered me. `, \

I've mostly been tormenting SJWs in the past couple years... like, a lot...

encyclopediadramatica.rs/ComicGate

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Renee_Bracey_Sherman

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Cultural_Appropriation

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wage_Gap

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alison_Rapp

I've also spent a bit of time tormenting the "alt right"...

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Daily_Stormer

At this point adult babies are kind of boring, they've gone all Kittie's Law in recent years...

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kitties'_Law

The entire fetish has become like a Hot Topic fad these days, so it doesn't much interest me anymore.

>this is what unmanaged autism turns you into

I have a hyperthymic personality type so... not really. In fact you all responded EXACTLY as I expected you to.

To be honest I can't stand when, well, when this happens...

encyclopediadramatica.rs/User:Mimkrys#11.2F1.2F2017_-_Popular_Today

I like being universally hated by the majority, with only a tiny little fan base that really appreciates my work... sadly that's not really working out so well these days.

It used to be that if you just acted like a belligerent asshole to everyone you could easily avoid bandwagon humpers, but for some reason that's not working very well these days.

You gotta realize that your "fan base" is laughing at you and not with you, kiddo.

I really hope this is real because it is the funniest thing I have seen today.

Is that bad? You can enjoy my work any way you like, Stumbles. I may very well be a joke... but you... you're the punchline.

>That's "Onideus"
Yea, I know. Glad to see you're still walking the Earth. In 15 years I've never seen anyone else use your emoji. `,\ A lot of the faggots from P-N are on Twitter now. Big surprise they are unironic unfunny Hillary supporters. Good luck in your endeavors my man.

Well. I'm going to disappear again.

you don't have "work". You are just another user and dont stand out in any significant way. You are an average schizo poster suffering illusions of grandeur. Take the glasses off and look at your fucking writing, its inane.

Actually I have a very particular style to my writing that makes it stand out very easily. I often use excessive alliteration in my work that gives it this sort of adult Dr. Seuss style which is easily recognized.

I have seen though in recent months where some people have started trying to emulate my style, but that's largely just a product of producing so many articles on ED.

Having so many featured articles on ED basically gives my work a massive platform boost, where as otherwise it might only be seen by hundreds it's now seen by thousands.

But, like I said, I'm having to contend with the whole "being popular" now. The number of "likes" and praise comments I rack up these days is growing at an exponential rate...

i.imgur.com/N4rIvVI.png

i.imgur.com/vxYnbfy.png

And likewise the number of death threats and infuriated attacks has decreased significantly...

i.imgur.com/n7CF4kq.png

And some of the attempted attacks wound up reversed in my favor (see attached images).

I've actually been trying to remain anonymous, but it doesn't really work. That's why I've been making all those hundreds of "John Smith" accounts... but my work is generally too recognizable to remain anonymous for the most part.

Here's the second image (actually supposed to be the first one), it only posted the one image in the other post for some reason.

I got another new one I came up with awhile back (when I was high)...

°、 。

Actually I'm the opposite of autistic, I'm quite "neurotypical", but I am a bit OCD and quite imaginative/creative.

Only just noticed that OP was a tripfag. Does he do this regularly or what? I'm not a board regular

Why the fuck did you bump his garbage thread?

I grace you philistines with my magnificence presence once in a great long while... usually random boards... usually because I'm bored or looking to procrastinate.

You guys are usually brimming with indignant hate rage so you're fun to play with. Very quick to start arguments and flame wars.

You usually don't take it as seriously as other places too. Some places... well... they don't like playing with me...

i.imgur.com/ARNEkrD.png

No one thinks you're funny or cute. You're not achieving anything by being a retard. You're just being a retard. It's obvious that you're just starving for attention. No one thinks you're clever.

your grammar is really, really bad and your style is so full of filler and so lacking in substance that i took literally nothing away from this paragraph. You dont seem to have a point, just sounds like you wanted an excuse to use some adjectives you made up. Very horrible. thats my $.02

it's not just unnecessary it's grammatically incorrect

>Veeky Forums is an incoherent, ocean
[adjective] [comma] [noun]
Why the comma lmao? Stopped reading

Pure fucking garbage

Heh kid... you just fell... into my trap.

You see, I wanted you to respond this way, you poor, pee-brained chucklehead.

You see, I've been around the interwebs quite a bit and I know how to talk circles around blithering, blustery baboons such as.... yourself.

A fustilarian of such minute cranial caliber like you is no match for a erudite and loquacious individual like me.

I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of my work it near future, as I have accumulated a quite brobdingnagian following the BuzzFeed comment section. Of course, I only did that because I was bored.

This discourse grows tiresome... I bid you a due.

Actually, no, it's not "grammatically incorrect".

You can use a comma AT ANY TIME in order to create a pause, which will in turn create a more realistic sounding body of text, like you're actually hearing someone speak aloud and they're randomly pausing, possibly because they lost their train of thought, possibly to catch their breath, possibly to reflect on their words... whatever.

A comma is a short pause, ellipses is a slightly longer pause, you can use them ANYWHERE YOU LIKE to make your text read more like a HUMAN than, well... stereo instructions.

Think outside the MLA/APA style guide kiddies, I know you're all still in English Major training pants, but try and think outside the constrains of baby level formatting. Develop your own style and do what you like, give your writing a life of its own!

"starving for attention"

Are you retarded? I can literally go on Twitter, right now, and create a brand new "John Smith" throwaway account, make less than five posts and rack up over 3,000 impressions without even trying.

I have ALL the attention I could ever want and more, Jiggles. My writing is not something easily ignored. My particular brand of invective word artistry coupled with emotional instability infliction techniques is specifically designed to target your emotional intelligence, permanently burning information and experience directly into your long term memory engrams... whether you like it or not.

You WILL learn, child... you WILL read my posts... because it's not me craving your attention, it's YOU craving MY attention.

I'm the interesting little bit, the anomaly, the proverbial GOD of humanity's demons and you, well, you're of no consequence to anyone. You produce nothing, you create nothing, you ~are~ nothing.

YOU will always remember MY NAME... but to me... to me you're just another spoon in the drawer. A hapless, meandering, stupid little rock indescribable from all the other pisswitted little remedial flunk artists.

You're a fuckin nobody... and you know it... that's why you post here on Veeky Forums... anonymously... because you accept the fact that you're a worthless little nondescript stain on the surface of life. ^__^

major key alert

u da best poster

That was pretty rude.

Nah, that was actually pretty tame all things considered. I can push things WAY further than that. Keep in mind I once used my writing to turn a woman who had lost her son to suicide to becoming an advocate for suicide... and then I set her loose in a suicide support group... hilarity ensued! (see attached image)

I also recently wrote a wondrous primer on how to effectively weaponize the human condition using anthropomorphized dehumanization techniques in order to get people to commit MASS GENOCIDE!

...but then shortly after posting it FaceBook nuked my entire account. Guess they didn't appreciate it much.

No one cares about this performative shitposting session of yours, user. Just because you're being purposefully obnoxious with it that doesn't make the reality of it effort any less try hard.

Go talk to someone.

Such Nihilistic self-important shit-posturing... are you a big fan of Rick And Morty perchance?