Soda Thread...

Soda Thread. Post a picture or a list of your favorite soda(s) and tell us why they're your favorites over others of the same type. (Orange soda, cola, all these)

Mine is Orangina. Best orange soda that exists in the world. You actually have pulp in that stuff.

Tango orange is seriously so good

Bought some of these on the recommendation of a Cuban friend. They have a pretty fantastic flavor.

I mean it's not bad, but squeezed orange juice is better

it's really tart and tastes very natural

there is nothing more disappointing than an orangina

For me, it's Sprite. The best soda.

RIP in piece

I've grown fond of Diet Mountain Dew

Normal Orangina tastes just like every other orange soda, because they all taste exactly the same.
Orangina Rouge on the other hand is a gift from god.

I tried this for the first time from vending machines in Japan and fucking loved it, then bought a case when I got back home to America and have never been more disappointed in my life.

>drinking soda

enjoy your diabetes

Well then, it seems that 'Murican producers are somehow managing to fuck it up, because it seems to be delicious anywhere else in the world.

And don't forget: You gotta shake it a little, otherwise the pulp stays at the bottom.

>carbonated
>shake

This and the blood orange ones too

>wasd

Some dogshit tastes up in this bitch!! Good sodas are: Bundaberg, SanPel bitters, SanPel Grapefruit, SanPel Tonic, Kinnie, any chinotto.

Thank you!

>pour soda
>foam half an inch above the top of the cup
>doesn't spill

Jewish champagne, but it's literally perfection in a can

costco just stopped selling it

They brought this back in some places you can still get it

It was basically just Surge with extra caffeine.

This is my favourite. I haven't had it in at least two years since it's not often that you'll find it in my area (and I've never bothered to look about getting it online since it's just a drink). As a kid I remember getting one of these about once every three weeks with my mom when we'd go to the deli and it was great with my sammich.

The one true soda

>tastes worse than the equivalent la croix
>has more sugar than a coke

These things are putrid

>Best orange soda
a challenger appears

jones soda best soda. strawberry lime, fufu berry, blue bubblegum, cream rootbeer you name it i'll make myself sick on it

Vanilla Coke from a restaurant > Vanilla Pepsi
Vanilla Pepsi > Vanilla Coke in a can.

this shit is dank

jesus fuck this shit is so addictive

why is it always only americans and mexicans in these threads? oh right, because you're all fat as fatass.

Objectively the best, you can go home now

BEHOLD, KING OF THE GHETTO SODAS

>ctrl+f jarritos
>no results

???

>you're all fat as fatass
wtf. we don't speak retard here.

>why is it always only americans and mexicans in these threads?

Corn and Cane Sugar

>orange soda
Fanta
>purple drank
Fanta
>Cola
typically Pepsi but if it's available, Royal Cola
>Root Beer
Barq
>Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
>LemonLime/Citrus
Sprite duh 7up what is this the 90s lol sierra mist more like sierra fucking who
>Ginger Ale
Canada Dry
>Cherry Cola
Coke
>not soda but Energy Drink
Monster Energy Zero Ultra

test

RIP, you were truely one of the greats.

My new job is a near a rocket fizz. I know it's a goofy nostalgia place, but it's neat that they have a lot of sodas I haven't seen before. What should I try tomorrow?

OK Kola Champagne