American's be like : uhh lemme get some of those BUFFALO wings with extra RANCH sauce and some uhhh some animal style...

American's be like : uhh lemme get some of those BUFFALO wings with extra RANCH sauce and some uhhh some animal style fries and uhhh a large COKE and uhhh a slice of that New york Style pizza and UHhhhHHh a corn dawg on the side.

anyone else fucking hate those fucking american terms for their shitty fuckign food

Europeans be like “let’s get more refugees and destroy our continent!”

europoors be like: "uhh lemme get some of those soy wings with extra soy sauce and uhhh some soy fries and uhhh a large mocca chai soylatte and uhhh a slice of that soy pizza and UHhhhHHh a soy dawg on the side"

Aussies be like:
G'day, moit! Leat me swee, hummmm... Give miee da lairbird wiongs drenched in vegemoit and da roo buorger, plees.

>butt-blasted Yuropoor detected. Enjoy your poverty and rapefugees

why are you biting

>go on Veeky Forums
>see multiple, 'murica is shit at food' threads
>gfdi how many times do you have to beat this into our shitty redneck brainlet heads

Who the fuck started this whole "be like" thing? If I wanted friends that talked like negroes I would just be friends with negroes

blacks

A UHhhhHhHHh liter of cola

Euros be like: where are my daily semen rations?

Nigglies.

>refugees
Says the spawn of refugee ancestors.
Literally the scum of Europe cast adrift.
Worse than the niggers you interbreed with.
:)

Your women love black cock, that’s why you keep importing tons of them from Africa with open arms and spread legs. Europe will be a bunch of mullattos in less than 20 years.

I'm not from Europe, user.
The rest of the world hates you as well.

t.56%

That’s because you live in a shithole. What a jealous, covetous user. You probably can’t even get ‘vark sauce in your dilapidated hovel. Sad!

some european countries are still intact

Euro's be like
let me get that smoked salmon with oven baked New potatoes and parsley sauce

Aardvark sauce is available throughout the world you shut in. People just don't tend to buy it because it's shit.

Aardvark sauce is not fucking sold here in urop

>says negative things about Secret Aardvark.
Into the trash it goes.

Non-American's be like: America, America America America. America? AMERICAAAAAAA *smells Americas shirt they stole, touching themselves as they watch America sleep through the window* America, America America!