He buys 0% fat yogurt

>he buys 0% fat yogurt

You don't do this right?

The Walmart near me doesn't sell yogurt that's high in fat. It's actually upsetting.

I eat tons of 0% greek yogurt when I'm cutting. It's still delicious/satisfying without the fat

Yes, fage 0% is great. And I add almonds anyway

I do
I fucking hate eating though so it doesn't matter, I just need something to take my pills with

No, it's far too watery and tasteless.

I buy it all the time
0% plain yogurt with aspartame and vanilla extract.
can also add cocoa powder to make it chocolate
and if you don't mind some fat, add some peanuts. very good.

I only eat crème fraiche like a real man

You have shit tastebuds. And fage 0% has an incredibly thick texture. Almost like cheesecake.

Yes I eat a lot of skyr.

My man, but skyr is cheese, technically

Not the stuff sold in the UK sadly but it's all we can get.

Siggi's whole milk skyr is out of this fucking world though, I have a hard time not choosing it over the other kinds they make

You guys know that after they remove the fat they add in tons of sugar to make it taste good right?

0% fat products are actually worse for you than regular products, it's amusing to see people think they are being healthy when they are really just eating more sugar.

10% + fat or nothing.
i'm not a fatass/skinny chick, and i like to actually enjoy what i eat.

Look for
>0 fat
>0 added sugar
You turbo sperg

Not everyone's a brain-damaged cuck like you. There is plenty of 0% fat yogurt with no added sugar or sweetener.

Hell no.

Ooooooooooh say can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Name six.

i'm not going to play sperg wars with you and name six, but off the top of my head there's dannon's triple zero and siggi's. maybe you're confusing sugar free with no added sugar? obviously there's a few grams of milk sugars in all yogurt.

Plain 0% fat of any brand. Have you literally never been in a grocery store or something? I will say though that if it's fat free and no sugar it does taste vile

No. My mom did, I don't know if she still does; it use to always grow mold before she could ever finish it so I'm pretty sure she stopped.

They don’t have Cabot?

They have a triple cream skyr now. Fucking amazong