Comfy food and ambience

Comfy food and ambience.

>pic unrelated

>Cold cuts, crusty bread, and Mead by the fire not comfy
Nignog detection 100%

That mustard is too runny.

It's not mustard it's some crystalized honey.

>no cheddar
>funny looking bread
>no sour cream or ketchup

0/10 try again hun

>funny looking bread
I'm guessing you're American.

Americans know that type of bread, it's used for submarine/hero/hoagie sandwiches.

I am not american. The guy could have bought normal bread, then put mayonaise on it and then the ham (thats the only thing that looks ok on that plate) and then cheddar cheese. in the toaster for one minute and you have a nice toast. Instead he sits by the fire and eats cold bread and cold cheese. what the fuck? whats the honey for? stupid idiot.

>A Brit
Lmao

Looks like youre trying to roleplay like you are in skyrim tbhf

It does look like that! Probably why it was so comfy. That and the fact that directly in front of the fireplace was the only warm spot in the house.

one last chance to get the country right. not american, not british. tip: like your last guesses one of the major players in world war 2. If you don't guess right this time I am officially correct about larp OP and his skyrim instagram foodpics and you have to apologize.

>cold house
>cold cheese
>cold everything

thats what you deserve you fuckin larp nigga. stop living in old castles dracula and get yourself a comfy flat in a nice city

It looks really sparse, spartan even. The wall is almost black in the picture with a white table cloth. Looks like someone's last meal.

Hey man it looks kinda comfy. Maybe if it were like Christmas or something

Nah I like my farm
Usually last meals are associated with a final act of decadence. A Spartan meal such as this is the humble and filling spread associated with a lively working man in the prime of self determined exuberance.

>Living in Skyrim
>Not comfy
Choose one

>comfy
I think you mean boring faggot

Both are perfectly acceptable. Also mixed together.

That looks like a 10/10.

Bangladesh

>10 images posted
>only 1 out of the 10 count as comfy

Dude I just like the idea behind this thread and wanted to float it for a bit. Don't look to hard into it. What's the point of an image board with no images.

>mead

What’s wrong with mead? Have to actually met someone who wears a fedora who likes mead?

Fug

god i wish i was white. fuck.

I love food pics with fire in it. I'll post what they have, but they're not the best. Wish my apartment had a fireplace. That's a requirement next time I move.

The bread looks like a typical supermarket "French loaf". Looks soft and bland. Like it would make good garlic bread but not much else.

I have the same fireplace OP. I love the CREEEEEEEEEEK noise it makes when opening and shutting.

I had this cozy as fuck breakfast in kyoto in 2016, it was still kinda dark outside and raining, had a view of the garden area with bamboo, a small waterfall etc

Sat at this table on the left

Not your personal blog.

It's raining hard outside where I am. Inside it is cozy and warm. Time to make some grilled cheese and creamy tomato soup. Maybe a hot toddy.

is mulled wine any good

A photo of food on a table is not cozy, contextual pic was the ambiance

bangladesh wasnt part of world war 2 you fuckin idiot

Uhh, it's really a taste thing. Do you enjoy wine but don't mind drinking flavored stuff? I know people who like wine but will turn up their nose at blackberry mead or cinnamon apple cider. If you like wine and don't mind flavored stuff you'll probaby like mulled wine. Plus its strong as shit because you add brandy so it will definitely warm your bones. It's just a strong, sweet, slightly spicy, warm wine. Think like it's sangrias evil twin.

If you like red wine and the idea of liquid christmas in a bottle then yeah its fantastic, only to be drank on cold winter days though, heated or room temp.

shut up faggot it looks comfy as hell
more?

This thread is about cozy, dipshit.

that sounds wonderful

>What’s wrong with mead? Have to actually met someone who wears a fedora who likes mead?

Please tell me that's a plate for four different people. Or if you said you were American that would make sense too

that ham is nasty. it's low grade sweet pink soft mulch pork.

You can be comfy and non-white you know? Like it works.

>Cold cheese
better than sweaty hobbo cheese.

>The wall
that's the metal around the fireplace to protect the brickwork you fool!

I think you're a boring faggot.

At grandma's house

Aren't IPAs the meme drink? Or maybe absinthe?

No. Lurk more.

You should see my Grandmother and Great Aunt during the holidays. They make like 7 dozen squares, most of them old recipes that have been passed down and added to over generations. Then they have 3 or so pies out along with the flaming pudding and the year's experimental.

Grandparents.

No. I refuse to look up whatever thread involving mead you're referencing. You'll either have to put up with my ignorance or fucking explain.

Just pretentious cunts user. Ignore them.

IPA's are the most popular style of beer. Mead is literally fedora tier.

That's what the jews want you to think

Comfy desu senpai. My grandparents are ded.
I got the mead for free. It tastes like wine without the fruit and tannins. I don't like it as much as wine or beer but it was free.

>mead

mead is the new ipa

that steak is rare af

Who cares why not try something just because numales have started memeing. They'll get bored and of it and be on to something new soon anyways. Rejection by association is as shallow as adoption by association

>mead is fedora tier
So? What kind of faggot bases what they do off of memes?

Insecure autists who think Veeky Forums is real life.

MASGOUF FUCK YEAH FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE

it's almost as if they didn't cook steak.

kek
yes, being white is supremely comfy. All other races have subconscious inferiority complexes

Ribs on a summer day

Liver and onions at Luby's

Nothing would make me happier than if while placing that plate on the ledge you spilled it all over the grass

That's like a really unhappy thing dude. It's a guy ready to tuck into some sauce ribs on a hot summer day. I think messing with that makes you an insufferable asshole.

that looks stressful as fuck. Chinese shit is really ugly.

fuck, I need to visit my grandma

Visit your grandma, they die surprisingly fast.

you killed your grandma?