Hey. Won't you join me?

Hey. Won't you join me?

Lentils and black beans. Ambient filth

Some spices and and fixings.

Cinnamon wasn't facing the camera.

Skinned the zucc, then chopped it. Onto the carrots

The pan on the back burner looks warped as fuck.

Clean off your counter first.

Well that's because it is.

Done with the carrots. Almost ready to start cooking.

I did clean the area I was working in before I started.

2 tbsp of olive, 1 tbsp cinnamon and ginger, and the chopped carrots and green beans.

Adding the zucchini and broccoli

Cooked down a bit

Adding the ground turkey and some rosemary

Fuck

Adding the cooked lentils

Black beans

fucking disgusting

Quality control

Pretty sure you're suppose to precook this

Pumpkin puree...

Finally some apple cider vinegar.

I'm being pressured to hurry up.

i like your skittles and your dog
i would like to have some skittles but i do not have any of them
i hope you enjoy them a lot

It's a hit.

Lesser creatures wait for the scraps.

Dog food for a week. Thanks for the replies family.

doggos are eating better than at least 1/3 of Veeky Forums

You've got a very sensible knife, but you need a fuckhueg wooden chopping board to go with it.

And another wooden spoon.

Solid doggo, would trust his taste test.

This, would happily eat your doggo food.

10/10 thread, OP. Nice to see some actual cooking for a change.

in response to your /an/ post, you need vitamins and minerals like calcium in addition to whatever else the fuck you are using. cooking breaks down nutritional value

Didn't even realize that it's for the dogs until you said so. Shit, I'd eat the fuck out of this.

10/10 thread user

I also need to sharpen the knife. It's a cheapo IKEA brand. I'm expecting it to crack like it's brother before it.

I've flirted with the idea of adding supplements to her food before, but I've always figured over-doing it was probably worse than maybe slightly under-doing it. Our vet had previously OK'd the food too, so I haven't thought about it too much since. I don't see how some doggy vitamins mixed in would hurt though. I mean, long term some type of malnutrition might show.

She's allergic to everything and our vet has said cutting grain from her diet would stop yeast infections in her big ass ears. It just gotten pretty habitual to just make her food instead of buying some super expensive brand with all the same shit in it.

I was expecting a toss up of people insulting it for being disgusting or just being curious about what it is.

She's a very good girl and the Skittles are all right.

if the vet said it was ok i am sure it is then. raw eggs and raw bones with meat for chewing are a good supplement to the mixture.
can you add liver or heart to your mixture? is there a butcher in your area?
my local butcher grinds necks, organs, and lean meat together for my cats' raw food diet.

>he doesnt eat broccoli stems

I need to look into local butchers. Grocery stores around here don't carry too cheap of beef and she's allergic to chicken.

Don't worry, I did use it.

Are you getting dickered?

The IKEA 365 series is usually felt to be a very sensible budget knife. Surprised your previous one cracked.

take care of your shit

I'm almost positive the turkey I added ended up being fully cooked. Is there some reason it wouldn't have been? I'm not immune to making mistakes.

no

So cute

As long as the mixture was 165F you would be fine.

That's what I figured. I'unno..

I'm trying to stop drinking but I can't lie, Faderade is my favorite drink.

Thanks.