German

im 27, so way beyond the piint of naturally picking up a language. is there any point to learning it to read getman stuff? will i ever be able to read goethe, nietzsche, etc. in german? would it be worth it? how long would it take? after all that, would it be any better than reading the translation of a person who has dedicated their life to it?

German is a breeze, I got a B2 certificate on my own in about 6 months and I was 30. Never took classes. After that, you do need to start with lighter literature, comics maybe, and of course visit the country a couple of times and engage.

It seems her boobs are giving her some discomfort.
I think she needs help.

Here, take this.

i volunteer as tribute haha lol

You can learn a language at any age.

Highly recommend a book called "Reading for German" by Karl Sandberg. That will give you anywhere from 3-6 months of material if you're putting in an hour everyday. Plus do some Duolingo for more practice

this is a classic image desu

i know its possible. but is it worth the effort when someone has already translated the stuff for me?

>is it worth the effort

That's something only you can answer

For me personally I believe it is worth the effort. And it's what drives me to keep learning more. If the end goal of learning German doesn't motivate you then maybe it's not worth it.

It's always worth learning a language

>someone has already translated the stuff for me?
The bigger issue with translations is that you're either at the mercy of the translator, whereby a bad one can ruin the work; or one language and its idioms don't quite scan when translated into another so you lose some of the original meaning. Knowing another language is beneficial for other reasons too so it's worthwhile to learn.

the girl in the photo is a minor, or at least was at the time that the picture was taken

4u

Wow thanks for the heads up. I'll communicate that info to my dick. Hopefully it'll take it into consideration

Upboated my friend. Ebin post :^)

Ha! Ha! Nice one, friend.

haha lol

>"Reading for German" by Karl Sandberg

Jesus I feel like an idiot. Sandberg's 'Reading for French' book was excellent and improved my french hundred-fold. I've been looking for a german equivalent and had no idea he wrote one.

subscribe to my patreon if you want more quality posts like that

Is there a PDF out there that is not lacking random letters in the text?

Yep. New edition was printed 2 years ago so it's easy to get.

I'm really enjoying it myself. I use that and Duolingo

What was your process? And was that your first language?

I'm not quite at that pace on my second foreign language, but attribute the clip I've been going at to French being a little easier...

I had a GF with breasts like that when I was younger. She did nothing but complain about how they hurt her back and they looked disgusting without a bra on. They were fun to play with, though.

I've stuck with perfect, small, and perky breasts ever since

I haven't had a gf since

yeah i know a bunch of pretty chicks w huge tits who have gotten breast reduction-apparently is makes it impossible to run or anything

It makes sense without a doubt but why would I consider or even worry about that while seeing a buxom tiny girl on a literature thread on an anonymous msg board?
also stop turning this into /r9k/

these veins.. she looks old

Modern men no longer desire large breasts.

she needs the milk to be drained

retarded fucking statement.
Go to Brazil if you believe all women shoul have breast reductions then.
>
>
>
OK this threa is retarded.

Too many threads with too big boobs

Try being from a German speaking part of French Belgium, I speak 4 languages.

u sprach belgiun or swiss?

did my driverstest there for 20€(?).
Ugly area though.

Belgium is a fake country

ктo ceмя дeмoн?

i made a slurping sound

Does the Semen in Semen Deamon act as an adjective or is it a demon of the semen?

fat tits

Hang yourself

Read Peak, How Languages are Learned and theory of extensive reading.
> is there any point to learning it to read getman stuff?
Is there a point to anything?
> will i ever be able to read goethe, nietzsche, etc. in german?
If you learn it, yes.
> would it be worth it?
Depends on you.
> how long would it take?
About 2-3 months of practice time to start comfortably reading graded text. Probably closer to a half a year - year of practice time to start reading native text.
> after all that, would it be any better than reading the translation of a person who has dedicated their life to it?
Yes. Loads. Some stuff isn't translatable and you can only approximate it in another language (I cannot fathom why one would read Pratchett in anything other than English). Correct translation is also a myth, I read a translation of Robinson Crusoe and the original... the translation went as far as remove some chapters. Apparently this is very common in some classic texts.

a succubus

>im 27
>so way beyond the piint of naturally picking up a language

Infographs sure are some spooky shit

holy fuck where is the original pic?
all these posts about tits and no pic??

English + 3 european? No arabic, no asian, no slavic? You are pathetic.

I am speaking 4 langs: english, german, russian and japanese.

Translated poetry is complete shit.

>translations