>olive oil

Absolute shit tier
>coconut
>vegetable
>canola

Other urls found in this thread:

centurylife.org/whats-the-healthiest-cooking-oil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

refined oils should be used sparingly. Didn't yo momma ever teach you about the food pyramid?

I only ever use olive oil, there's no reason fo anything else.

You mean
>Best tier
EV coconut
EV olive
>Okay tier
Butter
Sesame
Avocado
>Shit tier
Everything else

>food pyramid
yeah let's have 10 servings of carbs every day, that can't be bad for you at all

>t. chink

EVOO, butter, ghee, flaxseed oil, toasted sesame oil, and canola oil are all I use. Anything I should add or remove?

Jamie plz go

Canola is trash. EVOO should only be used as a dressing.

Avocado oil is the most chemically stable oil with some of the highest levels of unsaturated vs saturated fat and the best ratio of monounsaturated to polyunsaturated fats plus a really high smoke point (500F) and neutral flavor profile.
centurylife.org/whats-the-healthiest-cooking-oil/

Hazelnut oil (430F smoke point) might be slightly better at th margins but it's even rarer and more expensive.

What should I use for Indian food and stir-frying, then? I use a cheap EVOO for cooking and a good one for dressing.

High temp vegetable oil. Peanut oil works well. Evoo has a low smoke point and can get bitter.

Is peanut healthier than canola?

its tastier

Avocado oil has a decent taste as well. I've wanted to try hazelnut oil but the price is way too high.

Just use butter for eggs and lard for everything else.

Found the hipster

>medium tier
>butter
Fucking try hards

Found the wannabe boomer.
The time has come and gone, "maaaaan". Let it go.

I only keep butter, avocado, sesame and lard. I dont like the taste of olive oil but thats just a personal preference.
I like avocado oil for pan frying because its a faiy neutral taste. The slight flavor it does have i dont dislike, unlike olive oil.
Lard is the best for frying. Good lard at the right temp just tastes cleaner.

>wannabe boomer.
Wtf am i reading

>Avocado oil is the most chemically stable oil with some of the highest levels of unsaturated vs saturated fat and the best ratio of monounsaturated to polyunsaturated fats plus a really high smoke point (500F) and neutral flavor profile.
And it's also insanely expensive, so fuck it and fuck you for shilling it.

canola is best. It's best for everything.

What? I found a clearance bin of avocado oil for 85 cents a piece because no one was buying it.

I-I use soybean oil sometimes....

more like >weeb

Are your tits puffy and sensitive yet?

More like
>t. weeb

you dont use it for deep frying.

Absolutely not Jamie, but there's absolutely no reason to use anything else besides olive oil and/or butter.

Wow, this the ardent is quite...
>dense

there's lard and rapeseed

What's wrong with canola guise?

>oil thread
>butter

oh look a retard

And both are shit.

>deepfrying something with anything besides vegetable or canola oil
wtf are you doing Veeky Forums?

Where does Cod liver oil place?

It makes my poopie hole burn. Those ridges. Extra virgin bottles treat my boomboom hole like a virgin. With love

good for you/gross

olive oil is terrible for deep frying and all that tho, you should keep an alternative oil around just in case

>Evoo has a low smoke point and can get bitter.
and carcinogenic too

Peanut oil is all I use for frying

Shit list
Zero truffle oil
Zero habanero olive oil
Zero unrefined organic coconut oil
Zero organic kalamata evoo
Ect
Ect

gay and hipster wannabe as fuck

olive oil is shit. The oldest and memeiest of meme foods.

cook for other people.
>they have allergies
>kill them.

Best tier
>avocado
>grapeseed
>coconut

Medium tier
>butter
>olive oil

Absolute shit tier
>vegetable
>canola
>peanut

WTF is Ect?

good
fucking weaklings need to die

ectoplasm

>being this much of a puss

butter is god tier sage

In the oil biz
Have oil in lots

>no mention of peanut oil

get the fuck off this board

No blacks on Veeky Forums plz

Sorry, no. You can't just grade cooking fats like that. Certain oils are better for certain things. That's why it's important to know smoke points and flavor profiles. For example :
Best fats for deep frying:
>peanut
>lard
>rice bran

Best oils for shallow frying:
>avocado
>clarified butter
>bacon fat
>ev coconut

Best oils for dressing application :
>walnut
>sesame
>ev olive

And so on.....Not to mention the specialty oils, which are definitely for tasting, like pistachio for example.

...What fucking food pyramid suggests you eat 10 servings of carbs a day?

George Washington Carver BTFO

Fat profile only marginally better than olive oil The super high smoke points are hardly relevant, you're not going to fill a deep fryer with it and for a single time use the food is going to be more carcinogenic than the oil.

The biggest advantage it has over light olive oil is PR. It doesn't uses some caustic soda in addition to deoderizing (what they call "natural refining" for Avacado oil, because their customers are allergic to the truth). Scary chemicals with the word caustic in it are bad for PR.

Also that chart excludes high oleic sunflower and canola oils.

Lard
Even the faggy recipes for one bite meals from itally, fracne and fuck knows where, with their lettuce, doused with olive oil or the shitty expensive bullshit with counted drops of oil are better and edible when you use lard instead of olive oil.
You can eat lard on yesterdays bread, sprinkle sugar on it and its better than candy
You can put red peppers on it instead, onions and garlic and 3 slices will be enough for the day.
Lard is a gift God has hidden inside the pig.
Pigs which are too obese give awful unhealthy lard.