Welcome to the Cereal Killer Cafe!

Welcome to the Cereal Killer Cafe!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0kn7AwbSU0
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAr_UeroCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cereal is for kids... and soyboys too it seems.

Yeah I'll have the largest helping of whatever has the highest soy content, thanks.

>that'll be $10, plus tip

YEah can I have a bowl of butt niggers

Holy shit, white people are so fucking lame.

Are you 7?

INB4
>they charge too much for the same cereal i can eat at home and they need to lower their prices so as to be more inclusive of people like me who have less discretionary income and cant afford to eat at restaurants. NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!

>make conscious decision to only enjoy foods deemed "mature" or "masculine" by anonymous posters on a website for japanese cartoons
>unironically believes he's not an overcompensating soyboy

Get out, /pol/tard tranny fappers.

>Holy shit, white people are so fucking lame.

This. There is a very good reason lame ass whites are going extinct, declining in population, while all other races & cultures are growing in population.

t. buttthurt soygoys

>There is a very good reason lame ass whites are going extinct, declining in population, while all other races & cultures are growing in population.

back to your containment board /pol/ faggot.

Aww, struck a nerve. Poor soybaby. It's okay, keep buying your dietary supplements (contains soy) from Alex Jones.

You can fucking smell the soy stench from that picture alone, imagine if you went there.

1 bowl of gluten free all natural sugar free USDA certified organic fat free soy grains with soy milk served on the side please.
Also a doggie bag to bring the rest home with me

Wow pretty expensive for a fucking bowl of cereal.
How much does your average bowl cost in the UK?
How much does milk cost in the UK?

This is not fast, it's not convenient, it's prolly more expensive then buying your own cereal, and you probably pass grocery stores ON your way to the fucking store!

Holy shit I'm actually triggered by this. I NEED to know the rationale behind this?!?!

>NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!
Wow, that's exactly what the guy that runs this operation said when some interviewer blew him the fuck out.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0kn7AwbSU0

Arg!!!!!!

Man fuck these guys and Thier hippy dippy stupid ass idea

>Soyboyism isn't rea-

Anybody adult that uses the phrase "not fair" with any sort of regularity is universally an unlikeable piece of shit and I've never seen this rule fail me

Whites & liberals actually have self control and care about preserving the planet's resources. Where as you only consume and destroy.

>novelty cafe where they sell cereal from other countries
>"ye but wot about the locals mate you fink they can afford 3.20 pound bowl of cereal"

How is that btfoing someone? If you cant afford to eat out at a novelty cafe, then dont eat out at a novelty cafe. I dont understand the question.

Jesus Christ what a faggot. Also what kind of dumb ass would pay 4 dollars for a bowl of cereal? Is is just because they think its a "quirky" idea?

So it costs €5.79 for a bowl, a box if cereal and 4 pints of milk.

These faggots like they can charge 4.60 for a bowl or cereal!!! Man fuck them, I hate their guts.

>blame the business for their prices rather than the consumers who buy it

Nobody is stopping people from buying their own cereal at home. If people want to pay out the ass for a gimmick, let them. Stop wasting your time whining.

the anchor is trying to get at gentrification, but the understatement is that the dude knows he's literally charging people double the price of boxed cereal and it's making him way fucking uncomfortable

the fact that these guys tried to run a fucking kikestarter to start their business, absolutely failed, and had to swindle investors into loaning them money the old fashioned way should speak volumes
they've only been open for a few years and they'll undoubtedly be closed within a few more once the novelty wears off

B-b-but it's imported cereal from America!
this
It's like saying "oh why did you open this fancy steak restaurant in LA, don't you know how many people are homeless here and can't afford to eat at your establishment"
Fucking stupid, I hate the interviewer and the soyboy cereal shopkeeper

yay this thread again, it must have been at least 3 weeks since the last one.

>interviewer blew him the fuck out
What video did you watch? That interviewer looked like a retard.

It's a shop where British people can try American cereal which they can't get locally for £3.20 a bowl, I don't think that's unreasonable at all. It's probably in a poorer part of London because it's a small business and the rent is cheap, that's not taking advantage of the local population - if people are too poor to afford it then they shouldn't buy it., he's not holding a gun to their head.

Also £3.20 doesn't seem that ridiculous for a novelty breakfast, I don't know the price of food over there but that's about $6.50 in my currency and you would struggle to buy breakfast from a shop for that here, that's about the price of a medium coffee.

You crackas take EBT?

>who would pay 4 dollars for a bowl of cereal.
An affluent white person enjoying their day who sees a cereal they havent eatin in 15 years. A person who sees 4 dollars as money well spent on 20 minutes of nostalgia unlike you who sees 4 dollars as 2% of your net worth.

Yes. Because this business is going to thrive off of people passing by eating a bowl of cereal for the sake of nostalgia once, and then never coming back. Great plan, you're clearly a captain of industry.

Daddy's Money detected.

The only reason id go there is to get a bowl of that oreo cereal. God i miss that stuff

This might be the most retarded thing I've read all day.

>daddys money
If by daddys money you mean affluent white male with plenty of discretionary income who earns 4 dollars in the time it takes to brush my teeth then yes.

Lets put this in perspective. If you went to that restaurant and they charged 50 cents for a bowl of your favorite childhood cereal you would do it without any question. Right? 50 cents for a nostalgic bowl of memories. Well thats how i see 4 dollars. Its insignificant.

Life has failed you, faggot. kys

Your need to make it clear that you are an "affluent white male" really makes it seem like you're a dirt poor shit skin role playing as something you're not a on Taiwanese cat wrestling forum for some extra internet points.

Ah yes... envy of the poor.

>Spending money on better shit than a bowl cereal with a bunch of hipsters means your poor
I'm fine with that.

Reminder that if someone's making you mad on Veeky Forums, it was probably their goal all along.

>always gets nauseated every time I eat cereal
>still happens after 25+
Am I missing something?

cereal is for kids.

>Um, yes. One bowl of Lucky Charms please.

sounds like the sugar content spikes your blood sugar levels and you have diabetes

But seriously, why would anyone go here? Why not just buy a box of cereal and some milk? Maybe a few fruits to go with it?

What? Holy shit this is retarded.

cereal is for children. real slavic man drink vodka and eat waffle

BUT DUDE CEREAL IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH NIGGERS

t. autogynephage applesponge

So wait, britbongs will actually pay out the ass for a few ounces of fruity pebbles?

B-but they pour the milk too if you ask!

why did I laugh

Welcome to Soymon and Goyfunkel's

I want to have an extra large bowl of fruity pebbles with coconut milk that I can pair with my cereal flavored vape juice

How's employment comin' along?

God, it's like someone cloned Al Boreland (twice) with a shitter haircut. It's a cute idea, though. Real question is: Aren't most of these cereals borderline-poison?

S O Y B O Y S

*REEEEEEEEEEEE*

LOOK at the jewishness in their eyes, the homosexual hysterical twinkle that cries for death and the destruction of everything they could never be. the contrived snowflake appearance, the air of feces revolving around your face mixing with a musty smell of corn flour and syrup. as you look flustered for water to quench your thirst for blood you find only milk steeped in hormones derived from a creation of the divine that also is similarly desiring only it's swift end, the irony being that it too feeds on corn made with jewish technology arising from their worship of the darkest known entity. you feel a bond with the cow, with the spiritual struggle that you share to overcome. you start pummeling the bionic queers in the face with a box of pop tarts, an eye socket shatters and pink strawberry crumbs dissolve on the searing flesh that five minutes before was mocking you, saying 'your antiquated ways are no more', well, mr soyman it's nothing personal, you mumble as you torch his beard and the temple of soy they have erected

>that entire post
Does this coult as life imitating art or is this art imitating life?

Call it what you want, but they're fucking minted now, and we're not; stupid idea or no.

Give the people what they want, rule one of capitalism.

Because hipsters are retarded.

michael scott's original idea

Our only fault is we decided not to legislate you minorities to the areas we corralled you into so long ago.
Now touchy-feely whites want to hold hands with you and its gotten out of control.

Did someone enjoy soy products that much get butthurt enough to make that pic?
Are you maybe a soy marketer that took that much offense to the soyboy meme?

>not actually reading the abstract of the soy study yourself

Worse still
>believing infowars' interpretation

It's probably someone just annoyed with it. It's pretty boring when every joke a person says consists of replacing part of a word with soy and posting some gay wojak.

>thinking these people give a shit about the study
It's a meme user. Just ignore it.

Its is convenient though. You may not be interested in what they're selling, but you don't decide that for everyone else.
If someone really likes cereal and wants to try a brand they never had before, they can now instead of having to buy an entire box that they may not even like.
This business model has been around for millennia, are you butthurt because you think cereal is a childish product that doesn't deserve a storefront?

are you kidding?
cereal is 'food' that doesn't have to be cooked and takes almost zero effort to 'prepare'
nothing could be more niggery.
we;ll, besides fried chicken, watermelon and other edible nigger cliches

The owners were challenged by Channel 4 over the price of their bowls of cereal in Tower Hamlets, a London borough with relatively high rates of poverty.[11] The interview went viral, with reactions on social media portraying the Keery brothers as "out of touch hipsters". Traditional media commentary defended the small business, supporting their entrepreneurship and pointing at gentrification around Shoreditch.[12][13] In response, the brothers wrote an open letter to the broadcaster on Twitter.[14] Boris Johnson also wrote in his Telegraph column in defence of their enterprise.[15] In September 2015, anti-gentrification protesters took direct action against the cafe by throwing paint at its windows.

$6.50 will get you a shit load at waffle house, a diner or any deli serving breakfast. With coupons at McDonald's you can buy a big breakfast for two people at that price

>nathan barley

>2005

how prescient was this series? lol

#SHOREDITCH_BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=lhAr_UeroCk

>tfw a bunch of hipsters dressed up as anarchists attack you're shop because you're a bunch of hipsters

I really wish people would stop getting tattoos.

why? it's a permanent marker of plebs it's going to be great to see pokemon and rick and morty tattoos in thirty years

3 weeks? That's nothing. Go on /tv/ and all you have to do is wait 3 minutes.

>someone starts a cold cereal cafe
>”You expect me to pay THIS much money for something that isn’t even cooked? HIPSTER SOYBOYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”
>meanwhile at a sushi “restaurant”
>”Ah yes, a piece of raw fish served on plain white rice? That’ll be 50 dollars plus tip.”

They'd be stupid not to.

It's about value not about what you can spend, there are plenty of other cafes that serve the same cereal but at reasonable prices. They're plenty of idiots that throw away their money on retarded things like in app purchases in phone games for example but would never do the same for cereal because cereal is just not that valuable to them. But these "affluent white men" that you keep fucking bringing up aren't gonna pay a $100 for $4 for crappy bowl of cereal, even if they were millionaires. It's insulting.

has anyone tried this before? Is it worth ordering off the internet

how does that refute anything
said?

Hey, someone other than me seen this movie.

Could be neat to try weird, foreign cereals that I never would have tried otherwise. I'm not interested enough to order a box online, but if I walk in there and see some Japanese Tentacle-Rape-O's I might try them. You're paying for novelty, not the actual food. Kind of like how I'll pay extra to try coffee at some little French cafe I've never been to even though it would be cheaper per cup for me to just make coffee at home.

haha wtf

Does Japan have any word cereals?

*weird

It's only a meme until people actually start believing it, which has happened. This is why political memes are garbage, they just appeal to retards who take everything they see on the internet seriously and it's plagued this entire site. This site is no longer about having fun, it's about trading conspiracies.

I'm having fun watching you get assblasted over a numale joke

>freddy mercury tattoo
You know, I wanted to be surprised but I'm not.

fpbp

>Cold soup

>someone was BTFO'd enough to make this

Jordan Klepper made this joke just last night. Not the first time I've seen him ironically parrot stupid memes from around here.

>Grain Gaspacho
>Cereal vichyssoise

I live about 10 minutes' walk from the cafe (on Brick Lane, in London). It's always busy because that area is full of hipsters and they are relying mostly on novelty value.

For reference you can get a large family-size box of cornflakes for like £2 in most supermarkets and milk is like £1 for 1 litre so you could have a week's worth of cereal for a fiver. But you wouldn't be eating it in a hip cafe with wacky decor.

>tower hamlets is the poorest part of London
true but CKC is in the most expensive bit of it