T.regular faggot

Cartoon name?

What are you making it do? Leave the poor thing alone for christ sakes

dumb animeposter

Oh I'm making it my dirty dirty bitch.

>on a vietnamese comic board
Every time

>the food and cooking board is an anime board

out of all the cancers that are killing Veeky Forums, the “don’t post anime” faggots are the absolute worst. you’re shitty little parasites that have flocked to someplace with an interesting culture and weird insular memes to spread your vile ideology to people whose only commonality with you is their lack of social status. 4chans a forum for weeaboos bitch

>frogposter
Pot, kettle, etc.

No, that's wrong. You're no better than a furry, btw.

Veeky Forums isn’t an anime board.
You anime fags are the real cancer. Veeky Forums has evolved and we outnumber you now and we fucking detest your faggy cartoons and your yellow fever.
Deal with it.

おいしそう〜

いただきまーす!

>making steak
You breed cattle?

Just do it. Keep an eye on it to make sure you're not making jerky, but you really can't screw it up to the point where it's inedible. If you're scared, stick it under the broiler and then sear it. Steak isn't that daunting.

Veeky Forums is an anime site. That's how it started, that's how it'll stay. Get used to it, or get out.

here comes the reddit tourists

America started as a land of savage primitives. It did not stay that way when a civilized people finally arrived.

>America started as a land of savage primitives.
It still is.

anime belongs in the garbage bin la.

You have enough containment boards to post your trash.

So why aren't you in yours?

>>>/reddit/

My gf hates making steak with me because she says it’s too,stressful. So whenever I do it she hides in her bedroom.