Finally want to start reading again

>finally want to start reading again
>decide to finally check out Veeky Forums
>hoping to find a vibrant literature community
>full of pseudo intellectual (((philosophers)))
>most threads are just arbitrary arguing over the meaning of life

>I want to read more
>I wonder what the fine folks at Veeky Forums.org have to say about books

FIRST MISTAKE

>go to the epicenter of internet retards
>find retards
>"now I can't read"

Veeky Forums doesn't have discussion, it's just thematic shotposting in every board

Yeah, I also hate (((Ayn Rand))) and (((Otto Weininger))). Good for you, user, that you can spot those pseudo-philosophers so easily.

I was under the impression that 4chans horrible representation was only due to/b/,/v/, and /pol/

Well we're here to tell you that YA FUCKED UP

HeIlo reddit

nope, every board is garbage in it's own way. the less popular, the least shit usually

"epicenter of internet retards" made me kek for some reason

then let's make this board better

Gotta silt through all the shit to find the browned gems. There's a few posts that rear their head around here that helped me develop my tastes.

ITT: crossboarding scum

if you don't like Veeky Forums just leave
don't try to change it

>full of pseudo intellectual (((philosophers)))

go back to /pol/, you're the actual pseud

this is third time I've seen someone call someone a /pol/ster just because they disagree with them. What the fuck is up with the whole boogeyman thing here?

For your information, I didn't come from pol. I came from /k/, /v/ (which admittedly is almost just as bad), and /vr/

>using ((( )))
>not /pol/

yeah, sure thing, I'm the one who brings politics into everything

how?
part of the appeal of Veeky Forums is how it's basically a libertatian free-for-all wasteland. if you upped moderation and banned any and all shitposting, this website would lose all of it's charm and soul

>he thinks ((())) originated in /pol/
let me guess, every frog poster is from /pol/ as well?

oh hell no, I don't mean moderation. I just mean what content we post and bump as a board. Fuck moderation.

Holy fuck you deceitful poltard
Your political views and antisemitic shitposting, with an anti-intellectual disregard for everyone that might seem at least a little bit ((())), is what makes you unwelcome here

you have to go back, you stand out as an idiot

>more assumptions from captain idiot

Nobody is making assumptions, you already stated everything clearly in the OP
now go back

oh wait, meta threads aren't allowed, so I guess I won't even be a choice on your part

Jesus Christ, you are one assblasted moron.

Do you seriously think that ((())) is relegated to one board? Do you honestly just assume every fucking thing that comes across you and refuse to change your mind when it is made evident you are incorrect?

Or are you just pissed because you're one of those pseudo intellectuals that I was talking about and you can't take having your (((intelligence))) insulted?

>do you think just because I'm red pilled on (((them))) I'm a poltard?

have one last reply, enjoy it before this thread gets moved to the

there's no hope for this creature

so.. change the posting content and style of every person on this site?
say "guys plz be nice?"
if it were possible, it would have been done

Do /pol/ retards just come here because they think this board is "intellectual" and they're >tfw to intelligent

do fags like you namedrop /pol/ because you're a schizo paranoic who sees nazis behind every corner?

Kill yourself, maggot.

>Using (((parentheses))) ironically means you're from /pol/
Trying to fit in, eh?

>t. /pol/cuck

It's just slang to refer to white supremacists, like how we used to say stormfags, I can't be bothered to individually point out every little niche alt right group.

It's just like how /pol/ gets the term "liberal" wrong constantly.

who in here is a white supremacist? This is some next level delusion

At least we're not reddit, amirite guis? Guis?

Are you so retarded you don't even understand metaphor

>me calling everything pol is just a metaphor bro

OP's post has literally nothing to do with racism or white supremacy or politics in general
i think you have some serious delusions of persecution, my man