All old-established national industries have been destroyed or are daily being destroyed...

>All old-established national industries have been destroyed or are daily being destroyed. They are dislodged by new industries, whose introduction becomes a life and death question for all civilised nations, by industries that no longer work up indigenous raw material, but raw material drawn from the remotest zones; industries whose products are consumed, not only at home, but in every quarter of the globe. In place of the old wants, satisfied by the production of the country, we find new wants, requiring for their satisfaction the products of distant lands and climes. In place of the old local and national seclusion and self-sufficiency, we have intercourse in every direction, universal inter-dependence of nations. And as in material, so also in intellectual production. The intellectual creations of individual nations become common property. National one-sidedness and narrow-mindedness become more and more impossible, and from the numerous national and local literatures, there arises a world literature.

What do you think about this, cultural Marxists? Will you finally accept that you've been BTFO?

>cultural Marxists
epic meme.

>yfw this guy shares his name and face with a monkey

like lenin-marxism or maoist marxism. In this board, there is only "social democrat"

t. Abd al-Wāḥid Yaḥyá

Accelerate or die, you limp-wristed faggot.

Keep denying the truth, leftycuck

Don't forget to wash the dildo before returning it to your mom.

Cultural marxism is literally a conspiracy theory with no foundation in truth. You're on a literature board, try actually reading up on stuff that isn't /pol/ "infographics".

Please do not associate Guenon with your idiotic "cultural marxism" conspiracies, or your ridiculously parochial political views.

This is a man with his eyes on the Cosmos, not some fucking intellectual spokesperson for alt-right that can be revived from the dead, ransacked by your cursory readings, and quoted out of context to support whatever particular political whims you've absorbed from the internet this year.

>quote from one of the most respected intellectuals of modern times
>/pol/ "infographics"

He said a thing that goes against everything said by any Marxist. I'm not associating him with anything, just curious to see how the lefties get the balls to speak against this.

>man says something before the beginning of x movement
>x movement BTFO LMAOOO
kill yourself mate

I don't for the life of me see how you can read that quote as being critical of Marxism.

It's not even an argument, it's just a description of modernity and its tendency to uproot tradition, both through industry and through ideas.

Okay Veeky Forums you've passed the test. I was expecting much worse, though I am a bit disappointed I didn't get to piss off some /pol/tards. I'll try next week on Veeky Forums

Kek I fucking knew it

why don't you get a life instead, jackass?

Any examples of world literature, lads?

>Cultural marxism is literally a conspiracy theory with no foundation in truth

The word Cultural marxism is an invention by right-wing crackpots, but that doesn't mean the content meant by the word is.

"The long march through institutions" actually is real.

murican diversity canon

Marx's opinions would probably be considered shockingly reactionary today. Contemporary leftists don't give a shit about class struggle or "seizing the means of production" they just want free tuition for blacks and official recognition of tumblr genders.

Those doritos look like they are genuinely toxic.