Microwave, mini fridge, no running water and limited space. What to eat Veeky Forums?

Microwave, mini fridge, no running water and limited space. What to eat Veeky Forums?

for me, its the McChicken

Why such circumstances, user? What about some Dino Tendies?

Well if I was in that situation I would just get some deli ham, turkey and cheese. A loaf of bread. Some hotdogs and canned food. Mayo, hotsauce and mustard. A jar of pickels.

Make sandwiches and hotdogs.

you can make eggs in the microwave just remember to puncture the shell beforehand so it doesn't explode

A bullet.

where the fuck do you drink from? do you have to walk 30 km to get to the oasis for water?

precarious circumstances because of unexpected hard times, moved from my own house to a building that I get for free to try and sort my life, health and finances out for a while. Just looking for suggestions on ideas for meals that I can heat/eat that won't take too much.

And would you believe that they sell water in stores?

For you, I guess it's dick followed by a gallon of bleach.

Get a hotplate and a toaster oven if you can.
>no running water
Where do you take a shit?

I'm going to guess you aren't squatting if you have electricity, but why no running water?

the building isn't connected to plumbing, but I piss outside and shit at relatives typically.

>precarious circumstances because of unexpected hard times

Tell us what happened

so you are living in a garden shed?

Wife cheated on me, I put up with it but the final straw was when she moved her lover in. It was such an awkward environment for me especially when my wifes son was born.
I live in a modified shipping container now but it gets cold in the Swedish winter.

Long story, a lot of personal issues, risk taking with a new line of work left me virtually broke after I paid all of my bills off. Decided I'd rather move into a lower quality standard of life, clear up all past debt, and rebuild my funds before attempting another real house. I haven't lived with my family since I was 14, so I'd rather live in a converted shed. Electricity, insulation, internet, and an otherwise agreeable and comfortable situation with the exception of no plumbing. More or less just want to stay here until I can come up with 10 grand from work, and the quickest route through which to do that is to just minimize expense and avoid taking on any bills altogether.

The first thing I'd do is figure out how to properly use the Oxford comma.

Was your wife’s lover from
Africa or the Middle East?

USA
He's blacker than a coal mine.

constructive and useful, thanks Veeky Forums shitposter

I havent seen that picture in years

Yeah, I was looking through one of the older folders from a laptop I had a few years back and found some good stuff.

Can’t you get him deported? Where did she meet this Amerimutt?

Dunno how he got here but as an immigrant and an ethnic he automatically gets full rights of a Swedish citizen.

Post a picture of Tyrone with your ex-wife.

She's not my ex.
We're still married.

You need to divorce her ass and get a qt from one of the Baltic states.

No pic of them together but he just phoned me to go and pick up an order of fried chicken.
Pic related.

i think he actually did

He did not. However, I think "health and finances" fit together well enough that the sentence was better for it. I fucking love Oxford comma police. They usually bring more ambiguity to the party than the punctuation itself.

I was in an RV with broken plumbing for 6 months and had that exact same setup. Bottled water, a microwave, and a minifridge.

Why did you live in those conditions, user?