What is the best variety of Spam?

What is the best variety of Spam?

honey peanut watermelon loaf

original, although with bacon isn't too bad either.
>tfw used to eat grilled SPAM and cheese sandwiches because family was poor af
>tfw no longer poor but still make them because the taste is nostalgic af

>poor
>eating spam
You obviously aren’t a leaf. Actual ham is cheaper than spam here.

Lite!

I like the black pepper one...I haven’t tried most of those though, and I’m not sure I wanna waste the money to risk it

I went on a spam craze last year for like a month after watching some fucking fat asian make an egg sandwhich on hawaiian rolls with it. I've never even seen most of those though, just the bacon, less salt and maybe the jalapeno

Low salt. Regular spam is good, but it just tastes too damn salty.

Less sodium, so you can add soy sauce to it.

Why the FUCK is spam so expensive now.

Turkey Spam when cooked has the remarkable ability to have the texture/taste of regular spam that is uncooked

The Lite is the best, but if you enjoy it over salted, get the Bacon.

That Eggslut Video? I remember that.

Man. That dude was on the burger show (first we feast) and made a god damn fool of himself. Pity.

>mechanically separated chicken

Jalapeño or hot and spicy.

I blame Girls und Panzer for quoting the Monty Python sketch.

I think he did fine. He's just a fat guy running around eating burgers.

For the longest time I considered Spam and all potted meats to be disgusting faux meat products only fit for the poor and Hawaiians.
The first time I actually bothered to try Spam, I was surprised by just how good it was. Even just eating it out of the can, it was pretty tasty.
It wasn't until I finished the can that I checked the nutrition information and was legitimately shocked at the sodium levels.

Spam isn't cheap. It's like 3-6 dollars a can and they are usually locked in a case and you need an employee to open it for you.

Where the fuck do you get your spam that they lock it behind a case? Here, it's on the shelf next to the deenz and canned salmon.

Even in the niggerest ghetto here I have never seen spam locked away.
Are you a califag or a hawaiifag? Because the only subhumans I can picture shoplifting spam are the homeless and kanakas.

California.

Called it.

Standard Spam

Spam isn't locked up in either Hawaii or California. Stop pretending to be retarded.

rofl r u me?

I'm from Hawaii and I don't think I've ever bothered to try anything other than the original.

Same in Murcia

do american's really have to put their spam behind bullet proof glass displays?

China’s slaves can now afford meat, driving up the prices for pork, and beef.

I'm not the one claiming it is you butthurt libcuck. Go kowtow under your tent while an illegal takes your place.

Well shit. It's true. Or a very elaborate meme.

So poor you need to steal mystery meat to survive. Just kill em all

Actually it was a Soviet era store design. The shelf only had empty display boxes and cans, you got a card and a number when you came in, “shopped” by marking your card, gave it to a cashier, paid, then stood waiting for your number to get called, pick up your order and leave.

>Thinks a whiteboi will replace illegals who pick produce or work in factory farms and slaughterhouses for $10.00/hour in brutal heat and conditions for 12 hours/day.
>I like empty shelves, rotting produce and skyrocketing prices for food because AM talk radio made me scared of a handful of laborers.
You'd last about 2 hours before you collapsed blubbering and whimpering, faggot.

regular

>pick produce or work in factory farms and slaughterhouses
this is being automated

Fresh is the best. Make sure you only use the freshest Spam for the best results. I hit the local market early on Tuesday mornings, that's when the Spam truck makes deliveries. I get it right off the truck,

>he doesn't cellar his spam for at least 18 months before consuming

Pleb.

portuguese sausage flavor ain't bad. grocery outlet has been stocking it lately.

I've never tried spam and I don't know anyone that has, I've never seen anyone buy it or even look at it in the supermarket.
But somehow there is a huge shelf space in the supermarket full of spam.

Lol, keep dreaming, drumpftard. Go pick a gallon of blueberries and show how automation won't make the cost 50X more. Stay cucked, maybe they're automating picking oranges to match your fetish, lol!

I only ever eat Spam when I make Spam Musubi but when I do, I always use the teriyaki one

I prefer the Venezuelan Beaver Shit variety.